Michael's siblings- who remained trustworthy?

The fact mj had nothing to do with his family gives you your answer to this thread. they have all used and abused mj in one way or the other. some more than others. as mj said "tight nit my ass"

the "success" of their cash in tour sums up their popularity

This is how i feel also and it was made very clear in Michael's will he left his brothers and sisters nothing how clear can that be he couldn't trust them.

Last edited:
Ok, I had to step back from this post for a couple of DAYS before I responded (trying not to go full DIVA, here). As I recall, the "paparazzi" and/or "the media" didn't write songs and books or gave interviews about how their brother was a SELLOUT, ASHAMED OF BEING BLACK and a PEDOPHILE. That was what "family" did to him, specifically Jermaine and Latoya. Jermaine and Randy have been relying on Mike to pay their child support, Katherine doesn't work (never had to) and has been dependent on Mike for decades! This Old School fan knows better than to go for that okee doke and nothing speaks volumes as to how Mike TRULY felt about his family when they had to make APPOINTMENTS to see him (except his mom. She was probably the only one that was allowed unrestricted access to him) and he didn't leave them sh*t in his will (just his kids and his mom)! He named two non-family members as executors of his estate, FFS!

Pull the rose colored glasses off when it comes to the Jacksons, m'kay?!

*drops mic, steps off soapbox*

The truth hurt. And what LaToya did to Michael really hurt him his own sister didn't believe him and that was sad to see. In order to get trust you must earn it.

Back