Michael's Thoracic Spine.

omg you all love it
I love the thread. :)

At the moment I'm thinking, of all the many, many images I've posted, the one I'm happiest with is this. Doing an immediate re-post, wend. It's just ... epic!

72320badb61b7b2680897f4d50346ecb.gif

The theme of the thread covers so much, doesn't it? Movement, dance, posing, shapes, his outfits, the lighting, the fabric his outfits are made of, his physique, his beauty ...

I'm telling you, it's epic! :D

@wendijane

You started it, wendi. You broke your own rules by posting a shoulder pic.

For me, this is the shoulder pic to end all shoulder pics ...

so much epicness s ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO::love::LOL::love: haha past midnight - n i couldnt help it , and it still comes under the upper part ! i love it ...this is pic is eveyrhing too i can't type lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I love the thread. :)

At the moment I'm thinking, of all the many, many images I've posted, the one I'm happiest with is this. Doing an immediate re-post, wend. It's just ... epic!

72320badb61b7b2680897f4d50346ecb.gif

The theme of the thread covers so much, doesn't it? Movement, dance, posing, shapes, his outfits, the lighting, the fabric his outfits are made of, his physique, his beauty ...

I'm telling you, it's epic! :D
yes exactly we can feel this thread. i didn't want to title it Michael's back because that is too obvious , and not really appropriate , it is just asking for trouble ... im so glad that the title works the fore word- must change that 2 include shoulders and anything upper back , it resonates , its electric - might have to make it 18 lol

yes exactly we can feel this thread. i didn't want to title it Michael's back because that is too obvious , and not really appropriate , it is just asking for trouble ... im so glad that the title works the fore word- must change that 2 include shoulders and anything upper back , it resonates , its electric - might have to make it 18 lol
i mean, obsessing over his back doesn't have to always be sexual, it's not really an inherently sexual part of the body 😭

you can create a more spicy back thread if you feel up to it though 😗

This one is my top fave photo from the back. I never get tired of looking at it. So beautiful. And, as you say, there's a sort of mysterious element to it, as well.
Truly . It gives way to so many thoughts. I love that he is thinking whilst we all might be thinking about what he is thinking about. Almost like "Hang in there M , we've got your back " . I can see this image for meditation in some ways, if i feel it deeper enough. which i do !

Last edited:
Do you know, Lin, I've been wrestling with whether to post this one ever since wendi started the thread. I think it's perfect, I'm not sure why I was hesitating. But it's made for this thread, isn't it?

There is also a gif of this moment but I actually think the photo works better.

Do you know, Lin, I've been wrestling with whether to post this one ever since wendi started the thread. I think it's perfect, I'm not sure why I was hesitating. But it's made for this thread, isn't it?

There is also a gif of this moment but I actually think the photo works better.
Ohh the gif is ....wow..it belongs here too....

Funny-Mj-michael-jackson-11380328-249-208.gif

(sorry....a in between- couldnt help myself gif- but hey..its the back ha)
OK, now we are NOT on the same page! :ROFLMAO:

I saw this one and, sorry doll, I just couldn't go there, lol. But that's the beauty of the thread. It's big enough to embrace SO much!

yes exactly we can feel this thread. i didn't want to title it Michael's back because that is too obvious , and not really appropriate , it is just asking for trouble
The title works just fine for me. I can see that you could argue that it's a little unusual and it is quite specific. But it's also broad and flexible enough (hm, just like Michael's beautiful back, lol) to take in a whole range of different ideas. As long as we don't go down the Manhood / Gold Pants 18+ route with the images we post, I think this thread can take a lot of variety.

... im so glad that the title works the fore word- must change that 2 include shoulders and anything upper back , it resonates , its electric - might have to make it 18 lol
You think? Better ask @Hiker. For myself, I'd rather keep it open to everyone. We've got 2 18+ threads already and if this one becomes 18+ also, where's the difference? What is it that sets this one apart? I'm not sure.

It's up to you, doll, but I'm happy with it as it is.

One of my top, top faves. I love that goth coat, one of the best TII garments he wore.

I don't mind the arrow. Not sure why but somehow it just doesn't bother me.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS exactly . and i couldnt find it last night . im so glad its in our thread ha

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS exactly . and i couldnt find it last night . im so glad its in our thread ha
Hm, you seem to be rather excited, young lady! Perhaps you should have a nice mug of Horlicks, a boiled egg with some toast soldiers and then lie down in a darkened room. :ROFLMAO:

Back