Michael's Thoracic Spine.

Funny-Mj-michael-jackson-11380328-249-208.gif

(sorry....a in between- couldnt help myself gif- but hey..its the back ha)
:love::love::love::cool::cool::love::love:I just...lin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
But that's the beauty of the thread. It's big enough to embrace SO much!
Tjat is exactly what i am trying to say. It is suppose to be quietly personal , how each one of us view it ....It looks first glance as an unspoken thread. but more we post it's uncovering the whole of his art and how magnetic he is, It is like a crescendo at times, it is vivacious. i love how you all get it.:LOL::ROFLMAO::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

so intelligent i love that , as you were all , post and enjoy ..i honestly did not think this thread would be as embraced as it is :love: i really didn't and ....for ...a day ....like ...today . makes it really special to each n everyone of us on here.

:love::love::love::cool::cool::love::love:I just...lin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Tjat is exactly what i am trying to say. It is suppose to be quietly personal , how each one of us view it ....It looks first glance as an unspoken thread. but more we post it's uncovering the whole of his art and how magnetic he is, It is like a crescendo at times, it is vivacious. i love how you all get it.:LOL::ROFLMAO::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

so intelligent i love that , as you were all , post and enjoy ..i honestly did not think this thread would be as embraced as it is :love: i really didn't and ....for ...a day ....like ...today . makes it really special to each n everyone of us on here.
This thread is already addictive :eek:

oh girls i have to take breaks haha its very powerful the Black Or White ...oh my days lets get some shoulder images of ...

Hm, you seem to be rather excited, young lady! Perhaps you should have a nice mug of Horlicks, a boiled egg with some toast soldiers and then lie down in a darkened room. :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha Zin exactly you cant be more spot on . thats exactly what i need to do haha this thread is zapping me senselesss and knowing that everyone gets it , just so cool
Upper back mostly but it counts. :)

iu
Perfect , that is an amazing one - see i can appreciate all his art even from the back i love it

thats " ARE YOU READY !!!" oh i feeling this so much.
This day , today 7th march 14 years ago, zin and then come summer .... i'm glad we can smile today.. a bit more ...on this extraordinary powerful thread for everyone
This thread is already addictive :eek:
exactly lin its a really special one we all made it special

i think this can fit , since his upper body strength is the true depth of this picture . hes in thought after or during a , long dance sesh , pushed up against the mirror. this is the original , but someone has photoshopped broken mirror all around him and it takes away the solace of the picture. its amazing how too much detail can make or break the moment
although I am cool with sea life, i wanted to refer it to AI. not going to change anything but just imagine , can you?

Enough for Today

Dance rehearsals can go on past midnight, but this time I stopped at ten. "I hope you don't mind," I said, looking up into space, "but that's enough for today."

A voice from the control room spoke. "You okay?"

"A little tired, I guess," I said.

I slipped on a windbreaker and headed down the hall. Running footsteps came up behind me. I was pretty sure who they belonged to. "I know you too well," she said, catching up with me. "What's really wrong?"

I hesitated. "Well, I don't know how this sounds, but I saw a picture today in the papers. A dolphin had drowned in a fishing net. From the way its body was tangled in the lines, you could read so much agony. Its eyes were vacant, yet there was still that smile, the one dolphins never lose, even when they die..." My voice trailed off.

She put her hand lightly in mine. "I know, I know."

"No, you don't know all of it yet. It's not just that I felt sad, or had to face the fact that an innocent being had died. Dolphins love to dance, of all the creatures in the sea, that's their mark. Asking nothing from us, they cavort in the waves while we marvel. They race ahead of ships, not to get there first but to tell us, 'It's all meant to be play. Keep to your course, but dance while you do it.' "So there I was, in the middle of rehearsal, and I thought, 'They're killing a dance.' And then it seemed only right to stop. I can't keep the dance from being killed, but at least I can pause in memory, as one dancer to another. Does that make any sense?"

Her eyes were tender. "Sure, in its way. Probably we'll wait years before everyone agrees on how to solve this thing. So many interests are involved. But it's too frustrating waiting for improvements tomorrow. Your heart wanted to have its say now."

"Yes," I said, pushing the door open for her. "I just had this feeling, and that's enough for today."

Michael Jackson

guys , the tears do not stop tonight

You think? Better ask @Hiker. For myself, I'd rather keep it open to everyone. We've got 2 18+ threads already and if this one becomes 18+ also, where's the difference? What is it that sets this one apart? I'm not sure.
Right. We already have two threads. Feel free to double post here and on manhood thread for freedom of expression :D

Back