Michael's Thoracic Spine.

5f0fae751f7cf6673e6ff254b0ed478e.jpg

25ae091cb8bd4896028977691d8b71ce.jpg

So I am only allowed to post x rated thoughts and ideas in manhood? I don’t know the rules!
Then read them, you silly goose! 🤣
she is my evil twin sister, we share everything though it is sometimes scary.
Lol it's actually kinda funny, because I still remember that one disagreement you two had a few months ago. I forgot what it was about, though, just that it happened.

This isn't Manhood, f&m! 🤣

Is it me, or does it look like @staywild23 has accidentally logged into f&m's account?? 🤔 🧐
So I am only allowed to post x rated thoughts and ideas in manhood? I don’t know the rules!
Let f&m post his thoughts where he wants to. He cannot contain himself in Michael's presence. I guess we can understand ;)
f&m and staywild twinning 😂, such a hilarious thought!! Soon I would have to start inviting him to our parties 😂😂

Let f&m post his thoughts where he wants to. He cannot contain himself in Michael's presence. I guess we can understand ;)
f&m and staywild twinning 😂, such a hilarious thought!! Soon I would have to start inviting him to our parties 😂😂
LOL I do wonder how he'd fare among all the thirsty women, whether he'd be right at home or running away real fast. 🤣 I don't know what I'd find funnier!

He cannot contain himself in Michael's presence.
There's something I have to say to you
If you promise you'll understand
I cannot contain myself when in your presence
I'm so humble
Touch me
Don't hide our love
man to man

LOL I do wonder how he'd fare among all the thirsty women, whether he'd be right at home or running away real fast. 🤣 I don't know what I'd find funnier!
I have zero interest to be part of a group of thirsty women unless they are thirsty for me!

There's something I have to say to you
If you promise you'll understand
I cannot contain myself when in your presence
I'm so humble
Touch me
Don't hide our love
man to man
Well well, is this an admission of attraction to MJ?????? 🤔 🧐
I have zero interest to be part of a group of thirsty women unless they are thirsty for me!
What about you being thirsty for Michael? I'd say that's even better! 🤣

Ah yes the thoracic spine, I was thinking there needs to be a thread about Michael‘s thoracic spine, his thoracic spine is by far the most sexy thoracic spine I have ever seen. In fact the thoracic spine of entertainer Michael Jackson should have been casted in plaster so that surgeons would have been able to recreate this exact thoracic spine for other les fortunate people with an ugly thoracic spine.
I would not judge anyone who would think the thoracic spine is a deadly predator in the insect world, I sure did…

The thoracic spine refers to the part of your spine in the upper back and abdomen. It's used for most daily activities, like arm movement, bending over, and standing up straight. The thoracic spine is made up of many bones, tendons, ligaments, and more than are responsible for how you move and what you feel.

Do you feel that? I can. You know, his upper frame and how silently spellbinding that can be ?
His upper back and shoulders and all that strength that it signifies.... That is a powerhouse of a thought to me.
Whether it is found in his dance, his walk , oooh , his stance. !

Since quite a few of us are engaging and feeling this thread and what it signifies to us .....Shoulders , and any upper part of his back , Side photos are fine too! Feeling all that energy ! Silhouettes are especially welcomed. Anything to do with m's upper back body part. Post videos , photos, discuss here.

"PLEASE DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. < ACTION, REACTION, CAUSE, AND EFFECT > From them to me , from me to them "

Michael Jackson - Japan 2006.

@filmandmusic - I think wendi can help with your confusion, lol.

Back