Minister Farrakhan Speaks About Michael Jackson

nd all this time i didnt like him..well i dont agree with him on many things but i def agree with him on this

Anyway back to the topic

Here is a transcript

Dont down Michael, Dont You down Michael. Do you know why they are on Michael _Its not becuase of his nose _its not becuase of his vitilgo It is because he’s become a billionaire and not only that; he is becoming politically, spiritually, and a very morally conscious man. And what those in power are afraid of is that he will use that magnetism of his vast appeal to awaken his fans and take them to a higher level of consciousness. Michael is not different; he is a very extraordinary man, very much not of this world. People wonder why he loves children so much; it’s not because he’s a pedophile. They also wonder why he likes animals so much; it’s not because he’s crazy. He sees in children no denial and no disseat, they come not with a game to Michael, they love Michael and Michael loves them and he feels at home with children because he feels non threatened. But when he’s with mature adults, everybody comes to him with a game or a handout, with some kind of crooked, deceitful thing that he doesn’t want to be bothered with. That’s why he said if children were not on this planet, he’s done, he would want to kill himself; and that’s what Jesus said. Do you know that in Islamic hospitality the greatest honor that someone can give you, is that you visit their home and they get out of their bed and let you sleep in their bed. Michael said “I got out of my bed, I gave my bed to these children and I slept on the floor”. They say he’s weird…… that’s what they said about Jesus. That’s what they say about all of those non conformists. Quote Farakaun
Thanx a lot qbee! I heard the audio, but appreciate your post:)

And thank for the video, Glanni:)

Didn't know Minister Farrakhan knew Mike for such a long time...I guess Jackson 5 was a group of such prominet figures with huge crossover success, so Mike, as a member, could form a relationship with black leaders such as Rev.Jesse Jackson and Minister Farrakhan at an early age.

Even though he said some negative things a long time ago, it doesn't seem it was just to attack him or out of pure hate. I appreciate the fact that he's defended MJ when he was faced with the charges by pointing out how MJ can be an easy target as a super-successful black man in Amerikkka. That's a huge support that came when needed the most . It's so huge that I feel I can forget about some negative comments that he made before that. Don't know what he said, tho.

eighthnoterojo said:
Interesting that Farrakhan was a guest on the Arsenio Hall Show in 1994. The show was cancelled that same year...
Hmm yeah interesting...

Back