Miscellaneous Michael J. Jackson - MMJJ

En_hFwhVgAEhdOD

https://twitter.com/hanapokka/statu...okka2Fstatus2F1333031519628103680widget=Tweet

“Christmas is love; it’s a celebration of love. And I can’t imagine Christmas without Michael, or Michael without Christmas.” -Elizabeth Taylor

This week in 1981, Michael Jackson called Paul McCartney and suggested they write and record together. That session brought us a song called “The Girl Is Mine.”

"When I met Michael, I remember him being really down-to-earth. He was very serious about his craft, but when not working, he was fun, relaxed, engaging, ridiculously creative, extremely aware of world issues, & a true artist in every sense of the word." -siedah garrett

Ryan's mom Jeanne White-Ginder once said "Michael just loved all children and the times spent at Neverland are "precious memories".

"Smile" was scheduled to be released as the 7th and final single from HIStory. However, it was cancelled at the last minute and only a few copies went into circulation. Released on December 28, 1997

Michael Jackson was the first artist in history to sell out the Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii. He performed there two sold out concerts on January 3 and 4, 1997.

December 23, 1971: Disguised as Santa Claus, the Jackson 5 make an appearance at a Christmas party held at the Pacific Town Club in Los Angeles for needy children. They give gifts in the name of Motown

Michael takes a break from recording HIStory album to meet with 4 terminally ill children. (August 10, 1994 at the Hit Factory in New York)

Re: Unreleased Song Titles

My God niece and God nephew watching Captain Eo.
20210101-100155.jpg

Back