Miscellaneous Michael J. Jackson - MMJJ

EqgocQrWMAgvYrC

In July, 1990, Michael invited 45 critically ill children from the Project "Dream Street" from Los Angeles, where they're treated to a tour of his ranch, a meal and a film. The Dream Street program is an organization for children with life-threatening illnesses.

Thank you so much to a wonderful MJ fan who created this video.

This is what she said about her work:

"2021 marks the 50th anniversary of Michael Jackson's solo career. To celebrate that, I made a celebration video containing Michael's biggest hits and humanitarian work. The music is mixed by myself from the ground up."

Do yourselves a favour, guys and take time out from your busy day to watch this. The sound track is amazing and the visual quality is crisp and clear.

Thank you so much to a wonderful MJ fan who created this video.

This is what she said about her work:

"2021 marks the 50th anniversary of Michael Jackson's solo career. To celebrate that, I made a celebration video containing Michael's biggest hits and humanitarian work. The music is mixed by myself from the ground up."

Do yourselves a favour, guys and take time out from your busy day to watch this. The sound track is amazing and the visual quality is crisp and clear.

i already made a thread for this. you gonna have to change the title.

One of my favorite Youtube channels, Minty Comedic Arts, just uploaded a new video called "10 Things That You Didn't Know About Robin Hood Men In Tights" and I started to watch it and fact number two mentioned you-know-who (I don't want to type the name). When he said the name I just about punched my tablet. Here is the link to the movie's IMDB page if you don't know why I reacted the way I just did. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107977/fullcredits

This video looks so much better on a 32 inch desktop screen than it does on a little 8 inch tablet screen.

Re: Unreleased Song Titles

Hello everyone! This is my first post on this site. I want to share one of the videos I create on my channel about Michael. Three months ago I decided to create a channel about Michael and my goal is to have the best and biggest channel about MJ on Youtube. Here's my favorite video on my channel: https://youtu.be/kxp3F0YU9sY
https://youtu.be/kxp3F0YU9sY
I hope you enjoy it!
P.S: Don't forget to check out my other videos.

"It pains me to hear these stories because they are very far from the person that he was. I feel l have this moral obligation to defend him. Mr. Jackson changed my life. I was a nobody, and he treated me like family." -Miss Aileen, MJ's kids' teacher

I just got in my new copy of Michael Jackson The Experience for the DS.

I want to see what you guys think but I think that the picture on the front of my new game is from the Invincible era.
s-l640.jpg

This is one of the "prizes" that I earned in the game Michael Jackson The Experience for the DS.
IMG-0953.jpg

Michael shot all of these music videos in one day and it cost him $3000 to shoot Rock With You because of the laser light show. Years later he had the most expensive video with Janet that cost him $7 Million.

“Let the whole world be against me as long as God knows I’m an innocent man.” - lyrics from "Innocent Man", unreleased from HIStory

During this month in 1983, “Billie Jean” was released as a single and got everybody hooked. This iconic song went on to win two GRAMMYS, a Juno, and an American Music Award.

“Michael reigns as the undisputed King of Pop not just because of his exceptional talent, but because he was able to package that talent in a whole new way... pure magic mixed with unforgettable, transcendent performances." -Berry Gordy

In January 1997, Michael performed back to back sold-out concerts at Aloha Stadium. It was Jackson’s only U.S. stop on his HIStory Tour.

January 1989: The “Say Yes to a Youngsters Future” program, which encourages children to study science and maths, awards Michael the Humanitarian of the Year award for his efforts to encourage young people to study these fields.

Michael once said: ”Once I started breaking sales record, I broke Elvis Presley’s record, I broke the Beatles’ record — once I started doing that, overnight, they called me a freak, a homosexual, a child molester.

Fans of Michael Jackson and Fortnite are currently getting excited about a fan-made project that combines the iconic popstar with the popular battle royale game.

Picture and videos of Michael Jackson skins have begun appearing on social media without context, leading some people to believe that an official partnership between Jackson’s estate and Epic Games may be on the horizon.

In reality, though, these images are actually the work of a very talented fan who is imagining what Fortnite could look like if it featured a little more Thriller.

IS MICHAEL JACKSON IN FORTNITE?

Currently, it does not appear that there are plans to bring Michael Jackson skins to Fortnite.

The Michael Jackson skins that are trending online are a fan creation, and while they look very convincing, these are not actually available in-game, and are not the work of Epic Games.

These skins are the work of YouTuber João Filipe Santiago, who creates a series of What If videos suggesting potential partnerships for Fortnite. Santiago has created skins, items, and emotes that reference Michael Jackson, but these should not be confused for official releases – no matter how good they look.

MICHAEL JACKSON EMOTES AND SKINS IN FORTNITE

While there may not be an official Michael Jackson skin in the game, there are some skins and emotes that are intended to pay tribute to the King of Pop.

The game features an emote called Reanimated, which spoofs Jackson’s famous Thriller dance. Some fans also suspect that the Dire skin, which transforms the player into a werewolf, may be inspired by Jackson’s look in the Thriller music video.

These, though, are completely unofficial inclusions. While it’s possible that Fortnite might eventually get an official Michael Jackson crossover, one does not appear to be on the horizon at present.

[video=youtube;SPqqRuallW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPqqRuallW8&feature=emb_title[/video]

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/01/...tnite-skin-fan-project-excites-fans-king-pop/

On January 1994, 'Heal the world' foundation in collaboration with 'Unihealth' and 'Los Angeles Immunization coalition' provided vaccines to children rendered homeless by the 1994 Los Angeles earthquake.

After closely investigating Michael for more than 10 years, The FBI found absolutely nothing to suggest that Jackson was guilty of child abuse.

Back