Miscellaneous Michael J. Jackson - MMJJ

UGH. That's probably the weakest, lamest, slimmest Michael Jackson reference that has ever been made in a video. Why this guy is so popular, is beyond me. The entire video is trash and the song isn't even original.....it is heavily sampling an old song by another artist.
Completely agree. Drake is the honestly the most overrated artist ever. The guy's music is rubbish and he has the most boring and awful voice ever. The fact that people have the audacity to compare him to Michael makes me so angry. 😡

Completely agree. Drake is the honestly the most overrated artist ever. The guy's music is rubbish and he has the most boring and awful voice ever. The fact that people have the audacity to compare him to Michael makes me so angry. 😡
Absolutely. They should never be put together in the same sentence.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Definitive Edition will be released in few days. I wonder if Billie Jean and Wanna Be Startin Something will be in? They were in the original 2002 game. The songs have been removed before because of licensing issues so I have a feeling that they are not in this either. I wish they would include them.

Edit: It was released today and the songs are not there.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's well know, but singer Dana Dawson had a picture of her with MJ at the beginning of her music video "Ready To Follow You" (1988):

There is an older upload on YouTube but it's a different version without the MJ pic.

In this music video for Sir Samuel - Urban Classik (2011), you can see a parody of the Thriller album cover @ 1:04

December evening at the Munich Memorial

FGugkesXEAIVcVd

FGuglcsWQAAZdkl

Details of the Christmas decoration at the memorial for #MichaelJackson in Munich / Germany

FHncVnqWYAUjBKU

Lovely images, really lovely pictures. But then again, Germany has always been Michael-friendly territory. Although, I must say that I'm not entirely objective, considering my own connections, especially to Bavaria.

On a totally miscellaneous note - I'm noticing the forum is a bit more active now, especially the 2000 Watts section. I've just downloaded 8 different songs, one which has been talked about for years, yet I had no idea about and new versions of Bad album tunes, all of which have been uploaded over the last two days. People seem to be really enthused by them. Eventually, I'll get to listen to them myself. In any case, all that matters is that people have reasons to rejoice - old or new discoveries, doesn't even matter.

That was awesome, absolutely brilliant :ROFLMAO: loved it. Thanks so much for posting it, MD.
LOL @ MyCool Jackson TV 😸 It was obvious from the still shot of the vid that the '3rd' Mike in DSTYGE would be Omicron lolol.

It is not good for man to be alone (Ephesians 5:25-33)

Nathan is the incredible artists behind the Michael Jackson “Off The Wall” Mural . This is his first mural. Follow Nathan on Instagram his account is @imcaptaineo.
FMuLiTpVQAAQpu5

Tribute to the Beat It video near the end of this video:

Did anyone watch the Grammys last night? Lil Nas X performance was heavily MJ inspired, from the outfits to the army-style choreography and even the crotch grabbing!

lilllnannsss.jpg

His BET performance featured a section of Remember The Time as it was Egyptian mythology inspired so he seems like a big fan.

Back