Missing those who are not here anymore

eighthnoterojo

Proud Member
Hi guys,

Just feeling sad because there are quite a number of MJJC members that I miss.

L.J
ArXter (he was in briefly, but I believe he's continued his traveling)
Chichi

Haven't seen Mechi in a long while (although I'm sure things are especially difficult for her, considering.)

J5 doesn't post anymore.

And now add Shannon to the list.

I feel that MJ's death has had repercussions, and some of those repercussions have been divisions on how to go on from here.

I don't blame anyone for their choice in how to deal with MJ's death; we all do what we have to to heal, and keep going. I'm just sad, that's all. There's been so much sadness.

I really understand though. Personally, my enjoyment of MJ is ostensibly ruined, as every time I hear him now, or think of him, I'm sad and/or angry. I hope it won't stay this way. At the moment, it doesn't look promising.

Nothing stays the same; life is change. At forums, peeps come and go; that's normal, I guess. I just wish we could all stick together, for MJ.

Add to that not knowing what happened June 25th, and some days it's just too much. At this point, I'm mostly hoping for justice for MJ. That might help me. He deserves justice, and his kids deserve to know all the facts.

Things change - in this case, unfortunately for the worse...:(
I understand how you feel - Michael was always such a joy, and now seeing him, hearing him just brings pain and sadness.
I'm sending a big hug your way.:better:

I really understand though. Personally, my enjoyment of MJ is ostensibly ruined, as every time I hear him now, or think of him, I'm sad and/or angry. I hope it won't stay this way. At the moment, it doesn't look promising.

i co-sign. my enjoyment is ruined too. i don't listen to his music anymore though i miss it badly. when i come to the point when i cannot bear not to hear his voice anymore - i just put on a slow song but it always make me cry and sob. each time it ends in sobbing, so it's not something i would do every day because i wouldnt be able to go on.

long time ago they would put plastic heart in German Bravo magazine. and you would put in this heart a small photo of who ever your want. i put Michael's. and today when going to work felt that i miss him so much that i need to take it with me to have in my pocket. and lost it. funny a small photo in a plastic transparant heart and i would pay a fortune to the one who could bring it back to me...

recently i found a print out of our talks on 13/06 ... there were many names of people i dont see anymore on the forum. i miss them. just one "he there" if you know what i mean made me cry....

what is fandom? is it fandom? why would you love a stranger so much? so deeply and so endlessly as we do? he's just pure magic...

Things change - in this case, unfortunately for the worse...:(
I understand how you feel - Michael was always such a joy, and now seeing him, hearing him just brings pain and sadness.
I'm sending a big hug your way.:better:
Aww, thanks Fluffy_Oz. Right back at you. :better:

Sometimes I'm still able to smile for a bit, but then I get sad. I watched the TII Featurette, and then came the tears again. I guess we should feel lucky though, that such a person existed. "Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved..." I don't know how I'll get through the movie; I've bought one ticket. I wish this movie was taking place after justice gets served; I'm still suspicious of everyone involved, making me feel horribly guilty about going. Compounded with the grief, I hope I manage to cope.

i co-sign. my enjoyment is ruined too. i don't listen to his music anymore though i miss it badly. when i come to the point when i cannot bear not to hear his voice anymore - i just put on a slow song but it always make me cry and sob. each time it ends in sobbing, so it's not something i would do every day because i wouldnt be able to go on.

long time ago they would put plastic heart in German Bravo magazine. and you would put in this heart a small photo of who ever your want. i put Michael's. and today when going to work felt that i miss him so much that i need to take it with me to have in my pocket. and lost it. funny a small photo in a plastic transparant heart and i would pay a fortune to the one who could bring it back to me...

recently i found a print out of our talks on 13/06 ... there were many names of people i dont see anymore on the forum. i miss them. just one "he there" if you know what i mean made me cry....

what is fandom? is it fandom? why would you love a stranger so much? so deeply and so endlessly as we do? he's just pure magic...
Oh no, CatherineNZ, I hope you find it. :(

I only listen to MJ on occasion too, when I feel up to it. The other day I listened to Childhood. Needless to say, tears were shed. The up-tempo ones tend to be easier to handle.

It really is hard to explain to others. But then, I always wonder why everyone isn't a fan. Even the classical music conductor Leonard Bernstein was a fan, I learned today. :)

Maybe some peeps will come back to MJJC when they feel ready.

I agree; MJ is magic.

I miss alot of people too. Mainly because I grew up with them. I spent 6 years in this forum so its hard to see anyone leave.

I miss Voyage most. He went missing on MJJF a long time ago but he was such a cool guy. I hope nothing bad happened to him. I will miss all my friends but I understand if they must leave. I just hope they keep Michael in their hearts :cry:

Last edited:
I miss those people too but Michael still brings me joy and I have no clue why that is but I know it's a good thing. I have to always listen to Michael otherwise I miss him terribly.

And watching him makes me happy (most of the times). So Michael still stands for what he did to me now as he did when he was alive - Love, Joy, Hope, Beauty and Success.

i co-sign. my enjoyment is ruined too...

His was the most powerful love I think anyone has ever given and received...it's just amazing.

My enjoyment for his music is gone too...whenever one of his songs comes on the radio I'm excited for a split second before I remember and my heart breaks again.

I joined this summer, but that is sad that some people are gone from the forum. This seems like such a close-knit group.

awwwwwwwwwwwww I am still here!!! ;)

I am sorry guys I've left a message on my profile but somehow it got lost... probably some data loss of the forum in between?! I guess... I don't know.

I am just busy with a new project at work... and can't spent that much time on here anymore.

Also I still do the counceling and christmas is coming... well lol I always try to get busy with healing the world! ;)
But I'm feeling you guys with me wherever and I promise I'll try more often to jump in on the forums again whenever possible!
Just know, in my heart I'll never leave this place and even more never the ppl here! ;)

Yay! Thanks for that, Mechi. I'm glad you're able to check in now and then; you're a comforting soul to have around here. I hope you've found some comfort from others here as well.

Btw, there was some data loss at some point not long ago when there was a glitch.

awwwwwwwwwwwww I am still here!!! ;)

I am sorry guys I've left a message on my profile but somehow it got lost... probably some data loss of the forum in between?! I guess... I don't know.

I am just busy with a new project at work... and can't spent that much time on here anymore.

Also I still do the counceling and christmas is coming... well lol I always try to get busy with healing the world! ;)
But I'm feeling you guys with me wherever and I promise I'll try more often to jump in on the forums again whenever possible!
Just know, in my heart I'll never leave this place and even more never the ppl here! ;)

Same with me.. If I ever get too busy or if anything ever happens to me just know my heart and soul is always here. I grew up on these boards.. :) It has been a great experience and I will never leave here. Even if I am not always here my heart and soul is always with Michael and the fans. :)

Alot has changed since MJs passing and people deal things in different way all we can do it help them deal with it the way they wish and see best for them.

I think where one door closes another opens, dont hold your self back there are many members on this forum who you can become friends with and hopfully soon other members may come back but at there own pace and time nothing should be rushed we can just wish them all well and then on there return introduce them to your new friends and become a bigger circle of people who share the love for Michael Jackson:shakehands

Its amazing how micheal can unite and bring people together :hug:

yes I have met so many amazing people in 6 years its incredible

Back