MJ accepts your offer for a private concert. What's your setlist??

I think I would rather laugh with him on stage than seeing him perform like he was in front of 130.000 people. Doing some ****ed up ad-libs in front of him. Battle the shit out of him with my robotic skills. On the Xbox Live, they used to call me "The Ad-Libser" Because they know that's whassup when I'm warming-up to do some Dad Gone It.
MJunivers if you read this, you know what I'm talking about.

Man, I swear to god, that's some real good memories that you'd never forget.

YA KNOW YA AIN'T ! BDAAAAH YA KNOW YA CAN'T !
We should be back to Los Santos really soon !

Just because the stage would be really small, I will choose songs where he wouldn't do any complicated choreographies:

1. Someone Put Your Hand Out
2. They Don't Care About Us
3. Stranger In Moscow
4. Rock With You
5. Give In To Me
6. Blood On The Dance Floor
7. Black Or White
8. Will You Be There
9. Smile
10. Man In The Mirror

Mine would be a Dangerous 25th Anniversary concert...

1. Jam
2. Medley (Can't Let Her Get Away / Why You Wanna Trip on Me / She Drives Me Wild)
3. Someone Put Your Hand Out
4. Who Is It
5. Remember the Time
6. In the Closet
7. Gone Too Soon
8. Dangerous
9. Give In To Me
10. Black or White
11. Will You Be There
12. Keep the Faith
13. Heal the World

Scream
WBSS
Human Nature
Smooth Criminal
Stranger In Moscow
Rock With You (with ad lib beginning)
Billie Jean
Remember The Time
Will You Be There
Dangerous (This Is It version)
Give Into Me
The Way You Make Me Feel
Man In The Mirror

For today... I think some more and it'll change

1. Jam
2. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
3. Human Nature
4. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
5. She's Out Of My Life
6. Billie Jean
7. The Way You Make Me Feel
8. You Are Not Alone
9. Dangerous
10. Man in the Mirror
11. Earth Song

01 Scream
02 They Don't Care About Us
03 She Drives Me Wild
04 Speed Demon
05 Smooth Criminal
06 Tabloid Junkie
07 Ghosts / 2 Bad
08 Earth Song
09 Thriller
10 Beat It
11 Billie Jean
12 Unbreakable
13 You Rock My World
14 What More Can I Give
15 Heal The World
16 Man In The Mirror

1.Remember the Time
2.I'll be there
3.Rock With You
4.PYT
5.Man in the mirror
6.Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
7.Butterflies
8.Who is it
9.Liberian Girl
10.Thriller

1.Wanna be startin' something
2.Smooth Criminal
3.Liberian Girl
4.Speed Demon
5.Break of Dawn
6.Human Nature
7.Man in the Mirror
8.Beat it
9.Workin' day and night
10.2 bad (Ghosts)
11.Jam
12.The love you save

All live...a mainly chilled out set..

Jam
Who Is It
Give In To Me
Earth Song
Will You Be There
Burn This Disco Out
Lady In My Life
Another Part Of Me
Little Susie
Man In The Mirror
Who's Loving You
Smile

First 4 songs in the fashion of Dangerous/Bad tours. Jam jacket & Bad88 Sliver top belt & buckles for this section.
Jam
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Another Part of Me
Liberian Girl

5 songs sitting next to a piano in a gospel soul acoustic vibe. Red shirt & Black pants with fedora
Lady In My Life
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Break Of Dawn
Rock With You
Who's Lovin You

5 Rock tracks with little to no dancing, just raw vocals, Slash, bass, drums, Give In To Me black shirt with white armband for this set.
Dirty Diana/Give In To Me
Who Is It
Beat It
Black Or White

Funk section black tuxedo jacket over a white tee & black pants from rock section
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Burn This Disco Out/Get On The Floor
Working Day & Night
Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)

Finale, MJ and a microphone stand. Leather jacket
Human Nature
Speechless
Smile

Last edited by a moderator:
I´ve been wondering what songs Michael would have chosen for his concerts if he only had to think about what he wanted and not what fans wanted.It wouldn´t be inspiring for him to do just a concert for me , I would invite animalrescuers, volunteers helping animals and have one big concert indoors.
I would let him know it doesn´t have to be complex with dancing to difficult choreography.
I would wish for a gospelchoir and a symphony orchestra and then I would give Michael free hands.

First 4 songs in the fashion of Dangerous/Bad tours. Jam jacket & Bad88 Sliver top belt & buckles for this section.
Jam
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Another Part of Me
Liberian Girl

5 songs sitting next to a piano in a gospel soul acoustic vibe. Red shirt & Black pants with fedora
Lady In My Life
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Break Of Dawn
Rock With You
Who's Lovin You

5 Rock tracks with little to no dancing, just raw vocals, Slash, bass, drums, Give In To Me black shirt with white armband for this set.
Dirty Diana/Give In To Me
Who Is It
Beat It
Black Or White

Funk section black tuxedo jacket over a white tee & black pants from rock section
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Burn This Disco Out/Get On The Floor
Working Day & Night
Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)

Finale, MJ and a microphone stand. Leather jacket
Human Nature
Speechless
Smile

I'd pay a handsome price for this set (maybe replace Human Nature with Stranger in Moscow) :)

I'd pay a handsome price for this set (maybe replace Human Nature with Stranger in Moscow) :)
We're still in talks about the stage design. I'm in talks with MJ as we speak, I'd like him to have a similar stage set to George Michael's Unplugged show, I've sent him a link to that show and he really likes it. We'll sit you at the front, or if it's the usual stage set up, we'll put a chair on the side of the stage for you.

We're still in talks about the stage design. I'm in talks with MJ as we speak, I'd like him to have a similar stage set to George Michael's Unplugged show, I've sent him a link to that show and he really likes it. We'll sit you at the front, or if it's the usual stage set up, we'll put a chair on the side of the stage for you.

Knew I could count on you!

George Michael's Unplugged is possibly the best all out live show I've ever seen.

Knew I could count on you!

George Michael's Unplugged is possibly the best all out live show I've ever seen.
You sent me an audio copy on disc! Physical cd man! Old school! Everything about that GM Unplugged is classy! It's all sorts of right. The vocals, that suit, that band, that stage! It's one of my favourite performances by anyone!

I told MJ that you wanted SIM in place of Human Nature and he replied with "Your pushing your luck." Before adding "he can't take it cos he's Tony!"

You sent me an audio copy on disc! Physical cd man! Old school! Everything about that GM Unplugged is classy! It's all sorts of right. The vocals, that suit, that band, that stage! It's one of my favourite performances by anyone!

I told MJ that you wanted SIM in place of Human Nature and he replied with "Your pushing your luck." Before adding "he can't take it cos he's Tony!"

Not to take this too off-topic but it is relevant, apparently there's a 25th Anniversary Release of 'Listen Without Prejudice Vol 1' coming out soon.

For anyone worried about Dangerous 25, this will atually be 26 years since LWP!!

Apparently the Unplugged performance will get is first official release on this package alongside a making of the amazing Freedom 90 video.

I'd love an official release of Unplugged but it was actually made to promote the Older album and only has one song from LWP so don't really get the logic there.

^^Wow!! Can't wait for that!! Thanks for the heads-up! I got the Anniversay edition of Faith a few years ago. I feel myself getting in GM mood now. Haven't listened to him in awhile.

I wish MJ had done that One Night Only show, It would have been the closest thing to an intimate setting. I hope we get the rehearsal footage one day and it lives up to what I would like it to be. Perhaps the HIStory Tour wasn't his finest moment (Although I still love it) but the era was incredible and the amount of TV appearances, tour, Ghosts, BOTD, Short-Films, even the marriages and kids! :lol:

I would like to meet him before the concert and then let HIM choose the songs for my concert. *shifty eyes*

It would also be totally ok with me if he replaced the female song names like "Diana", "Susie", "Annie" with my name. :shades:

It certainly would help that I have a two syllable name ... :p

1. Jam (Wears Scream Outfit)
2.WBSS(Same)
3.Stranger in Moscow(Same)
4.Smooth Criminal (Black Pants)
5.IJCSLY(Upper MJ's J5 Medley DWT Version, between Bucharest or Buenos Aires Outfit; Lower regular trousers [me be so specific])
6.SOOML(Same)
7.TWYMMF(Bad Tour outfit)
8.J5 Medley (HWT J5 outfit, no gold pants..pls no.)
9.Off The Wall Medley (Same)
10. Billie Jean
11.Beat It
12 Come Together/D.S
13.Dangerous
14.Heal The World
15. HIStory (with rocketman ending)

Specific is key ;)

1. Jam
2. Dangerous
3. Another Part of Me
4. Give in to me
5. Remember the time
6. P.Y.T
7. TWYMMF
8. Who Is It
9. Thriller
10. Human Nature
11. Dirty Diana
12. Bad
13. I just can't stop loving you
14. Smooth Criminal
15. Billie Jean
16. Man in the Mirror
17. In the Closet
18. You Rock My World
19. Beat It
20. Come Together

This was very hard to do, as I love maaaany more songs than this!

I know I posted a private concert setlist idea before, but it was a Dangerous 25th Anniversary concert. Now I finally came up with my own setlist like everyone else here. It really wasn't easy, especially when trying to come up with 10-12 songs, but I did it :)

-----------------------------------------------------

1. Thriller Medley (Billie Jean / Thriller / Beat It)
2. Another Part of Me
3. Human Nature
4. Who Is It
5. I Can't Help It
6. Jacksons Medley (Can You Feel It / Blame It On The Boogie / This Place Hotel)
7. Off the Wall Medley (Rock with You / Off the Wall / Don't Stop Til You Get Enough)
8. Childhood
9. Remember the Time
10. Give Into Me / Dirty Diana
11. Bad
12. Man in the Mirror

Guess I'll give it a shot...

1. Smooth Criminal
2. Unbreakable
3. Ghosts
4. Dirty Diana
5. Why You Wanna Trip On Me
6. Scream
7. Bad
8. Serious Effect
9. Slave To The Rhythm (Original)
10. Loving You
11. Butterflies
12. For All Time

I'm going to break the rules and say... I'd tell him to take the night off and come have a nice, relaxing evening alongside with some on-point dinner!

As much as I'd love to see him perform, I'd totally rather just spend an evening conversing with him. :)

I would leave the set list up to MJ but tell him I wouldn't attend unless he sang live.

Back