MJ Estate Sues Tohme Tohme / Tohme Countersues / Tohme's Complaint [Merged]

Re: MJ Estate sues Tohme Tohme / Tohme countersues / Summary @pg 5

I feel uneasy about this whole thing.

I feel uneasy about this whole thing.

Marebear maybe you feel uneasy because you know some truths about what Thome did will surface and it will make you sad that Michael was subjected to such tyranny.

Those who keep writing that Michael was not a good businessman, because of what Thome did, must not forget that several stars and anchor people are robbed by people like Thome, including Sylvestor Stolone, Dianne Sawyer, and others. Even President Clinton was contacted by a Thome type who promised several thousands for his charity and then used clinton's connection to defraud other people. This guy was eventually sent to prison. Don't forget the parents who defraud their child star children. Michael was a good businessman since he made business choices that his estate team can use to increase his wealth, but he did have instances where he was defrauded. If Michael did not make a business decision to get a hold of his copyrights, write his songs, buy certain assets, ect. his estate would not have as much to work with.

I'll post these here

Neverland ownership

2n9z6nk.jpg

Tohme's 2009 Creditor's claim asking for $2.3M + 15% of earnings

rssz1g.jpg

Frank Cascio speaks on this issue

https://twitter.com/#!/fdcascio

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/fvt0ol

Michael was disgusted by Thome, He is a con-artist and tried to put Michael in a corner and make him feel helpless. Michael had Frank Dileo Fire Thome, he was tired of living like a prisoner with Thome around. He stole millions and millions of Michael's Money. Let's all support JohnBranca and the estate during this time. @justice_4mj

I hope Tohme doesn't get anything else from Michael. It's obvious that he took Michael's money, property and peace of mind. If he's granted anything else, it'll be devastating. Seems to me that Tohme seems has no morals. And agressive too.

Does anyone has a hint on the possibilities of the estate winning this claim if the agreements were signed by Michael?

Marebear maybe you feel uneasy because you know some truths about what Thome did will surface and it will make you sad that Michael was subjected to such tyranny.

Those who keep writing that Michael was not a good businessman, because of what Thome did, must not forget that several stars and anchor people are robbed by people like Thome, including Sylvestor Stolone, Dianne Sawyer, and others. Even President Clinton was contacted by a Thome type who promised several thousands for his charity and then used clinton's connection to defraud other people. This guy was eventually sent to prison. Don't forget the parents who defraud their child star children. Michael was a good businessman since he made business choices that his estate team can use to increase his wealth, but he did have instances where he was defrauded. If Michael did not make a business decision to get a hold of his copyrights, write his songs, buy certain assets, ect. his estate would not have as much to work with.

Yeah, I have heard nothing but bad things about this guy and him trying to control Michael. I worry he will get all this money and he is a thief.

Statement from attorney Howard Weitzman, on behalf of The Estate of Michael Jackson:

The Estate of Michael Jackson filed claims against Tohme Tohme for misconduct that it determined occurred during the brief time he was associated with Michael as his personal manager as well as actions that took place after Michael passed away. We expect Mr. Tohme to file a lawsuit against the Estate. We believe the facts will show that Mr. Tohme’s claims are meritless and that Mr. Tohme engaged in wrongdoing with respect to Michael Jackson starting early in their relationship. The Petition filed summarizes our position and we will let this matter be litigated in the courts.

Well, MJ work on several projects at the same time.

Not sure i get your point.

Didn't he have a Post it list of things he wanted to work on (including an Halloween special)while TII was in the works? ...how exactly did "ish hit the fan" by Frank agreeing to present their offer to his boss? As MJ's employee, he had the obligation to consult him with viable & potentially interesting projects. Michael had the FINAL word. As MJ always said..."I'm the captain of my ship"

I know MJ had many of his OWN ideas and the AGE thing wasn't something he came up with but, TII was. And at this time I don't believe Frank was even MJs Manager yet to present him anything like AGE. So because of that ish hit the fan because AGE wanted to sue soon after they heard about TII.

Anyway, one thing I always found odd is when MJ said "Yes" to TMZ camera's about touring with his brother again, while he was already workin on TII. o_O Unless eventually he heard of the AGE deal or something like it... I never understood why he said "Yes" for?

Passy I was going to ask the same questions--how has Thome rehabilitated Michael's image? Negotiating a deal with Colony and Juliens does not help rehab someone's image. It seems there is a pattern to work with Michael in order to fleece him of his assets, because Michael is a giving person. From the suite it seems Thome had a primary plan to get as much money from Michael as possible before he was let go, so Thome is no different from many of the stars' managers, brokers, and handlers who steal millions from them.About the TII title, I thought Michael simply told the audience that this show was the last show by saying "This is it guys." As a result they named the documentary This Is It. To me, there was not a plan to call the show at the O2 "This Is It." Those of you who had tickets to the O2, was the name on the ticket This Is It? We have different taking credit for this as well.
the posters at the 02 on the day of the press conference said this is it.the name was already in place for the shows.

I wonder what Thome had to gain from gifting Michaels artwork, there had to be something in it for him.

According to Jermaine's book. Michael was to see Tohme to sign papers about a house he wanted to buy and Tohme was on his way to Michael's house and that's why he was at the hospital.

I find this quite scary/disturbing/unbelievable that Michael would even had any contact with him after him fired him!
This is what Tohme said:
"It was not recovered," he said. "I had the money and I gave it to them. It was a secret between Michael and me."
He said the money, which came from recording residuals, was earmarked by Jackson for the purchase of what was to be his "dream home" in Las Vegas. He said he was in negotiations for the home when Jackson died.
"He said, 'Don't tell anyone about this money,'" Tohme recalled. "But when he passed away I told them I had this money, and I gave it to them."

There is so many things wrong in his short statement!
He was fired 3 months before and still had the money
Secret between him and Michael (as Michael fired him, I'm quite sure he would have told someone that Tohme owns
5 mil for him or would he not ask the money back right after he fired him?
Michael wanted to buy home even he was going to stay in UK for few years?
Tohme was negotiating buying a house, why would Michael still ask him to find him a home?

In my opinion, it is either Tohme or Jermaine that is lying.

I would love to read Tohme's counter lawsuit, has anyone seen/read it yet?

^ Agreed. Even if mj's finances were chaotic, $5m is alot of money to be a 'secret' between 2 people. The top accountants working on mj's finances aftrt his death would prob have noticed the money missing and given tohme the opportunity to hand it over 'voluntarily'.

I'm surprised that mj owned 87/5% of neverland. How would tom barrack pay off a loan of $24m for a 12.5% interest in a property worth significantly less - i don't know how much neverland is worth but it's nowhere near $170m. The undivided membership means that both parties have rights to the use of the property and presumably both parties need the other's permission to sell. Thils is doubtless why the deal becomes profitable, colony capital appears to have joint control with mj over the use of neverland (not sure if it's equal control).

The connection between jermaine who introduced tohme to mj, and tohme's connection to colonoy capital makes the whole issue of jermaine spending months after 25 june insisting mj be buried at neverland really suspicious. The man was pressed about this, appearing on larry king etc and doing interviews pushing for neverland for bizarre reasons like he didn't want mj buried with 'bad people' (?!) and security issues, like forest lawn isn't secure? It was mrs j who had final say who wanted forest lawn. MJ being buried at neverland would make the whole issue of turning neverland into a graceland much more urgent, and who would benefit but colony capital. I would love neverland being turned into something lasting for mj's legacy, but will resent it if colony capital is the other beneficiary.

Last edited:

Thome R Thome, James Weller and Joseph Marcus are listed as the plaintiffs of MJJ Productions, Inc. against Julien's Auction House that was filed on March 4, 2009 to stop the auction.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/48713931/MJJ-Productions-Tohme-Tohme-vs-Julien-s-Auction-House

Joseph Marcus was the property manager of Neverland Ranch from May 2, 1988 through November 11, 2008. Joseph Marcus helped in packing up Neverland for Julien's Auction House. A telephone conversation between Darren Julien, Michael Jackson and Joseph Marcus in October of 2008 was made and Michael was assured he would have final say as to what would be auctioned off.

There are several locations where Michael's possessions were/are stored in Los Angeles.

Tell me what you think of the document?

Thome talks about buying the house as if he were still mjs manager. like when others say mj had sacked him so why would he still be looking after the money and arranging the house buy for him. it a very poor excuse for why he had this money and not believable at all. and was prob handed back to keep the estate of his scent for all the other things he had fiddled. agree about jerm wanting mj taken back to the ranch. its as clear as day he was doing colony/thomes bidding.what was he being paid for his services?could the ranch and the land be worth 170 mill? like u say not a good deal gor barack taking on 25mill debt yet getting a % that is worth less than that amount. unless it says anything about getting money from holding events there etc?

Last edited:

Thome R Thome, James Weller and Joseph Marcus are listed as the plaintiffs of MJJ Productions, Inc. against Julien's Auction House that was filed on March 4, 2009 to stop the auction.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/48713931/MJJ-Productions-Tohme-Tohme-vs-Julien-s-Auction-House

Joseph Marcus was the property manager of Neverland Ranch from May 2, 1988 through November 11, 2008. Joseph Marcus helped in packing up Neverland for Julien's Auction House. A telephone conversation between Darren Julien, Michael Jackson and Joseph Marcus in October of 2008 was made and Michael was assured he would have final say as to what would be auctioned off.

There are several locations where Michael's possessions were/are stored in Los Angeles.

Tell me what you think of the document?

this is the document that Tohme signed

421775_10150624418301797_309640306796_8821709_882387613_n.jpg

He gave Julien's anything and everything from Neverland.

^ Agreed. Even if mj's finances were chaotic, $5m is alot of money to be a 'secret' between 2 people. The top accountants working on mj's finances aftrt his death would prob have noticed the money missing and given tohme the opportunity to hand it over 'voluntarily'.

I'm surprised that mj owned 87/5% of neverland. How would tom barrack pay off a loan of $24m for a 12.5% interest in a property worth significantly less - i don't know how much neverland is worth but it's nowhere near $170m. The undivided membership means that both parties have rights to the use of the property and presumably both parties need the other's permission to sell. Thils is doubtless why the deal becomes profitable, colony capital appears to have joint control with mj over the use of neverland (not sure if it's equal control).

The connection between jermaine who introduced tohme to mj, and tohme's connection to colonoy capital makes the whole issue of jermaine spending months after 25 june insisting mj be buried at neverland really suspicious. The man was pressed about this, appearing on larry king etc and doing interviews pushing for neverland for bizarre reasons like he didn't want mj buried with 'bad people' (?!) and security issues, like forest lawn isn't secure? It was mrs j who had final say who wanted forest lawn. MJ being buried at neverland would make the whole issue of turning neverland into a graceland much more urgent, and who would benefit but colony capital. I would love neverland being turned into something lasting for mj's legacy, but will resent it if colony capital is the other beneficiary.

jermaine has this weird obsession about neverland. I felt that when I was reading his book as well. He hears Neverland being foreclosed and he's like I need to find people and stop it from getting foreclosed. I mean why? Why did Jermaine needed to do that? Michael hasn't stayed in the main house - which Jermaine knows, he left the country, didn't return to Neverland when he came back and didn't ask Jermaine or anyone to help with Neverland. Why did Jermaine felt that need to save Neverland?

I feel like Jermaine wanted to be "in" with Michael by saving Neverland because he complains about Tohme cutting him out in his book .

You are right about the undivided share. I think Neverland is valued around $50 - $70 Million. And as for the money - share, I think there might have been some late fees, penalties, loans and other expenses that Colony Capital covered as well.

and as for the accountants , I don't think Michael had any accountants to be honest. His taxes hadn't been filed for 3 years. So perhaps there was no one that had a knowledge about what Tohme was doing and stealing from Michael.

^ Didn't realise that, i assumed it was mj who had asked jermaine for finance help in 08 (crazy i know, but i thought he might have been desperate). Maybe jermaine realised that the first thing in the firesale to go before neverland would be hayvenhurst where he stilll had 2 sons and an ex wife as well as his mother living. It irks me no end that if jermaine knew of mj's desperate financial straits that he and randy were still content to let their children live uninterrupted at mj's expense at hayvenhurst that mj could ill afford and make no attempt to man up and contribute their fair share.

Also, re jermaine's eagerness to get involved in neverland, it's perfectly fair to assume that jermaine would get an introduction fee for getting tohme and mj together, like he did iwth the bahrani prince in 05. He does have form for exploiting mj at vulnarable times, this just happens to be at a time when mj's home is due for foreclosure and he seized the opportunity.

Last edited:

Also, re jermaine's eagerness to get involved in neverland, it's perfectly fair to assume that jermaine would get an introduction fee for getting tohme and mj together, like he did iwth the bahrani prince in 05. He does have form for exploiting mj at vulnarable times, this just happens to be at a time when mj's home is due for foreclosure and he seized the opportunity.

You've nailed it right there. All these people including his so called relatives are pure parasites. utterly corrupted and useless.

Totally agree bonnie

i just can't wrap my head around Tohmes claim that Michael gave him money to for a house. Michael is heard on tape saying how much he feared Tohme........ i don't believe that by june his fears had gone away. so i'm still wondering why Tohme was at USLA on june 25th..

I know this is off the topic but did Jermaine get money when he introduced Michael to this Prince of Bahrain?

He got a rolls royce

Yes he did according to court testimony in his lawsuit. See below ABC news story

Bin Hamad Al Khalifa's dealings with Jermaine Jackson took place between late 2004 and early 2005, according to today's testimony. The prince reportedly paid for Jermaine Jackson's travel to and from Bahrain and purchased a Rolls Royce car for him in California. These expenses tallied nearly $450,000, and the prince acknowledged today that he never expected the money to be paid back.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=6299374&page=1#.T0LPzvHOWf4

Ok, thanks for info. I knew Jermaine made the introductions but I missed the payment part!
So that is the way he makes his living :ermm:

Back to subject of nasty Tohme.
I once again listened June C tape from September 2008, in which Michael says
"I know it's not good. I don't like it. I wanna get somebody in there with him that I know and
trust."

I wonder Michael's reason to keep him, he obviously didn't know or trust him, nor he didn't like the situation that he was in?

Last edited:

Ok, thanks for info. I knew Jermaine made the introductions but I missed the payment part!

Don't miss out the lawsuit part.

1) jermaine makes introds/deals for mj
2) jermaine picks up payment
3) deal goes pearshaped and mj gets landed with a lawsuit.

Has happened a depressingly large number of times. It's only because mj died that stage 3) has been so delayed in the tohme case.

Re keeping tohme on, i've no idea, but he was only manager for 15 months or so. I expect it would take time for mj to cotton on fully and have the evidence to get rid of him.

Last edited:

Sounds like michael wanted someone he could trust to suss tohme out cuz it obvious he definately had his suspicious bout him. Looks like michael knew something wasnt right and was doing everything he could to find out the truth

Back