> MJ News Online will be closing January 18, 2008

Awww..its sad to see yet another MJ-forum go...

I can remeber the sudden disappearance of mjifc and the closing of mjjf and felt sad about it.

I was enver really active on MJNO but it looked like a great community!

I hope everyone from there will feel at home here at MJJC, we have to stick together you know....

So that's why there are soo many peeps here today? I was wondering, thought maybe MJ released something. :lol:

Anyways goodluck and all the best wishes to Paul (can't believe he is soo young).:lol: Welcome to all former MJNOers :yes:

Regarding Paul's age: I am still on that. When he revealed that he was 21 on some thread, I was completely shocked. LOL. He has a lot of widsom for his age! He is like three years younger than me. LOL.

Anyway, yeah, I wanted to say something on that. :)

I'm so sad about MJNO closing down. That was the best MJ site there was. I guess this is my new MJ home.

That is very very sad :( It's always sad when a mj forum closes down, but everyone can move here and we'll always stick together cause us mj fans, are one huge family. :flowers:

noooooo! *clings*

well, after seeing all the lovely MJNO peeps on this forum, im sure it'll be alright.

but still... noooooooo!!

It will be okay, I guess. :(
Still gonna miss it. :lol:
*exhales*
Just another few days, gotta make the best of it. -_-^_^

Hi Paul,

thanks so much, and good good luck. your nearly 22? ...so young, wow :)

Please don't think of it as knocking any doors down, but just closing them so you can try others.

yeah

Paul, you acted so nice and kind, you certainly opened some doors... i mean, there are so many souls who wish you good luck. ^_^ me too !! :)

take care and enjoy, betty

Awww..its sad to see yet another MJ-forum go...

I can remeber the sudden disappearance of mjifc and the closing of mjjf and felt sad about it.

I was enver really active on MJNO but it looked like a great community!

I hope everyone from there will feel at home here at MJJC, we have to stick together you know....

I know how you feel. I witnessed the same. And besides MJIFC, it was also the Sony chat closing and the Tenderoni Chatters gallery. Those were places a lot of fans went back in the days.

We'll live, even though it's sad to see MJNO go.

Theres a weird feeling about MJNO. Its like the end of the world feeling or something. And it was funny (in a good way!) to see everyone jump ship like fleeing rats! :lol: I mean that in no disrespect but you get what I mean.

Best of luck to Paul.

BTW is he joining here or is he off forums altogether?

I hope Paul is happy...I'd hate to see him leave all of this and then end up not happy...HE SHALL BE HAPPY!! Because he has many fans also ;)

The download section up in MJNO is HUUGE, and I loved it for that, I wonder whats going to happen now since the dowload section here is very quite .:(

The download section up in MJNO is HUUGE, and I loved it for that, I wonder whats going to happen now since the dowload section here is very quite .:(

Actually if youve looked recently, hundreds of multimedia threads are now here and so are the members that upped them so the multimedia forum is booming now which is great. MJ Multimedia lives on! B)

Actually if youve looked recently, hundreds of multimedia threads are now here and so are the members that upped them so the multimedia forum is booming now which is great. MJ Multimedia lives on! B)
WOW thats great!!!!! that was the only thing I disliked about MJJC, I'm glad that sorted coz this is my home!!!:D

WOW thats great!!!!! that was the only thing I disliked about MJJC, I'm glad that sorted coz this is my home!!!:D

Well with MJJF and MJNO becoming MJJC this place was gonna get busy! :lol:

Back