MJ One Night Only HBO Special??

Michael said in an interview for the BLACK AND WHITE MAG they recorded everything from those rehearsals.

And I believe, and correct me If I'm wrong, he collapsed during BLACK OR WHITE.
That's what I always heard as well.

yeah balck or white i read that aswell

and lupus isnt found in an autopsy. the disease is diagnosed via various ailments that u suffer from that are put together to form a diagnose of lupus

it was a big impact on Michael, when the drugs started.
the issue with the painkillers was 93. this was late 95 and had nothing to do with his collapse

remember like yesterday when this happened.

^^ I do know that "Dangerous" was supposed to be performed (I have pictures of the rehearsal) and so was "Black or White" (I heard rehearsal audio). "Childhood" was confirmed, but as to "This Time Around", "Scream" and the other tracks from HIStory, I don't know.

I remember when this was going to happen. I was in the 9th or 10th grade. I didn't have HBO but I had a teacher who had it, and was going to tape it for me. So sad it was canceled. I couldn't believe MJ didn't just reschedule. He had to have lost a lot of money over that.

He could have easily rescheduled it, and used it to say start up the HIStory tour before he went overseas.

yeah balck or white i read that aswell

and lupus isnt found in an autopsy. the disease is diagnosed via various ailments that u suffer from that are put together to form a diagnose of lupus

the issue with the painkillers was 93. this was late 95 and had nothing to do with his collapse

remember like yesterday when this happened.

If you read what I stated, it was about the footage of Pepsi which triggered the painkillers and that I wouldn't want to see any footage of Michael collapsing. As it was a bad time for Michael, and I didn't find much enjoyment seeing footage of Michael and his hair being caught alight. Please read what I wrote properly.

Last edited:
Back