Mj reborn cell phone??? [Update Unauthorized ]

mkgenie

Proud Member
It is absolutely 100% NOT authorized, the Estate is aware and addressing.

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

A limited mobile phone is released in Hong Kong and possibly around the world

They said they are authorized by MJ Entertainment and ESTATE

authorization letter: http://www.ucanmd.com/mj/video.html

But Estate said no.
Who can tell me what is MJ Entertainment LTD???

index_r4_c1.jpg

Re: Mj reborn cell phone???

Hi mkgenie, my opinion is this unauthorised. I don't know anything about the company mj entertainment but whoever wrote that authorisation letter isn't a native English speaker. The English isn't very good. It doesn't seem very well composed or authentic to me.
Perhaps ucan have been fooled by a con artist or perhaps they are behind this con themselves. I don't know, but I'm sure the mj estate have not authorised the phone.

I would say no and especially because The estate just just signed an official partnership and deal with Sony Experia phone. Have no idea what MJ Entertainment LTD is .. they probably made it up along with their obvious fake video letter. We will find out soon.

I sent a message to MJonline asking if it is authorized

Michael Jackson REBORN $568.00

website http://www.ucanmd.com/mj/index.html
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MJRebornUCan

This seems to be the person (promoting it (Alex To ) very interesting
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...159636.-2207520000.1394539383.&type=3&theater

1911958_461554880639309_159723448_o.jpg

About page on FB translated
Hong Kong Culturecom Holdings Ucan deliberately launched a limited edition Michael Jackson phone

Description

2014 is the fifth anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson, in order to commemorate the world caught the attention of superstar, Hong Kong Cultural HOLDINGS Ucan deliberately introduced a limited edition Michael Jackson phone to MJ Reborn theme concept, the world's limited 5000.

MJ Reborn from a movie, people miss MJ desire to pray for his rebirth, once again caring for children continues his love for children. Ucan let MJ Reborn presented on the phone, make friends miss MJ by Ucan MJ Phone to MJ's old charm, love and care for children inherited. Let the spirit of MJ on the phone rebirth.

The new MJ Reborn 1920x1080P with Sharp 5.85-inch full HD display screen, Real Color lossless image distortion technology, the image display colors and true closer. Snapdragon quad-core processor, the body of aluminum-carbon alloy frame design, please feel fine workmanship. Supports multi-touch capacitive screen, and use Corning Gorilla glass, wear-resistant program. Plus NFC and wireless charging easy and convenient.

Specifications, the phone uses Qualcomm Snapdragon Snapdragon APQ8064 quad-core processor, with 32GB of memory and 2GB RAM, so that a higher degree of fluency, 320GPU easily support 3D games. MJ Reborn with a new generation of Sony 1,300-megapixel camera with a large aperture of F/2.0, FHD1080P support HDR shooting and Full HD movie shooting. Set the top of the screen is 200 megapixel front camera and light sensor, proximity sensor. 4G LTE plus dual-band Wi-Fi Internet access, users can experience the thrill of high-speed Internet access. System, it is equipped with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system, support NFC and Bluetooth 4.0, built-in battery capacity is as high as 3200mAh. MJ Reborn MJRB unique mobile applications, a lot of Michael Jackson Dissatisfied Luo pictures, music, videos and forums content, so Michael Jackson fans one recollection of his Elegantia.

Special features: with the zoom function on the movie playback, you can enjoy a more detailed your favorite movies (films need support). Open USB OTG functionality, user-friendly on the phone and computer files shared access to data. QI wireless charging standard built-in features, but often free plug charging cable, in order to increase the life of the charging interface. Call conversation recording function plus Increase in particular, to retain an important conversation. In addition, the purchase of MJ Reborn phone Jisong you a "KONNET VPS" anti-blue goggles stickers, not only can protect the eyes, in the sun under clearer.

Network types: GSM / WCDMA / FDD-LTE
Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, WCDMA Band 1,3,8, LTE Band1 2100MHz, Band3 1800MHz, Band7 2600MHz, Band8 900MHz

Color: Black
Sensor: acceleration sensor, gyroscope, light sensor / proximity sensors, magnetic sensors

MSRP $ 568

even that MJ autograph seems fake :D

index_r10_c1.jpg
The awkward moment when the Immortal show used that Michael signature in their backdrop for "They Don't Care About Us" (the end when their hearts are beating and the quote's up on the backdrop).

This must be the year when everyone who ever had a photo taken with MJ decides to 'monetise' their connection with him........

I sent a message to MJonline asking if it is authorized

Michael Jackson REBORN $568.00

website http://www.ucanmd.com/mj/index.html
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MJRebornUCan

This seems to be the person (promoting it (Alex To ) very interesting
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...159636.-2207520000.1394539383.&type=3&theater

1911958_461554880639309_159723448_o.jpg

About page on FB translated

This Alex To, is this the same guy:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ex-To-took-photo-with-Michael-Jackson-in-1987

seems like a company name but according to the Estate accounting documents Estate doesn't own a company with that name. So fake probably.

obviously fake product.
They just want make money on Mj name.
I doubt it has13mp or anything they say.
The use to sell copies of Iphone 5 for 100$ ,it had old tehnology,like screentouch from 2008 and older camera...

mkgenie;3969936 said:

The company name "Entertainment" is prefered used from Dieter Wiesner and his business buddies:

1.)
There was the firm "MJ Net Entertainment" founded 2000 in Frankfurt/Germany für Michael's merchandiasing. This firm was founded by D.Wiesner after he incited Michael to take his merchandise away from Sony Signatures and to hand over to him (D.W.). MJ himself was only shareholder/stockholder; Wiesner was holding the controlling interest.
MJ Net Entertainment was in bancrupty 2003 but it was still there and was deleted on January 25., 2010.

2.)
There is a german guy with the name 'Michael Jacobshagen'. He wrote this book about Michael "Will yu be my friend". Obviously he was on visit on Michael's HIStory Tour as he was a child.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ael-Jacobshagen?highlight=Michael+Jacobshagen

And now he is Wiesner's friend.
His name initials are the same as Michael's: MJ. What is very practically: He founded a firma with the name MiJac Entertainment.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MiJac-Entertainment/398890106845921

On his facebook pace he made adversation for Wiesner's new 'Mystery Drink'.

The theme "cell-telephone with Michael's image" is not new.

We have heard about a mobile MJ-phone in connection with ECBIZZ who claimed that it had been assigned exclusive ownership on Michael's image by Michael's family (!!!) and lawyers since a long time.
Michael's Estate sued Ecbizz in 2011 and won.

We have heard about a mobile MJ-phone in connection with the Estate claim against "MICHAEL JACKSON ASIAN RIGHTS":
"A Japanese company called mThink Inc. issued a press release about its plans to sell a mobile phone service in partnership with the Michael Jackson Asian Rights Co. The service, called “Michael Jackson MOBILE for the children,” would include a branded handset and pre-installed application with special Michael digital content. Use of the application would generate funds intended to be donated to the world’s children, it said."
From what I know the claim is going on...

Both, Ecbizz and Asian Rights, are in connection with Dieter Wiesner.

I would assume it is now the same man behind.

^^Is this the same guy whose dad claimed Michael gave him alcohol or something like that? Now we know why the Estate spends millions in that part of the world to safeguard Michael's intellectual rights/property.

People should alert others so they know this is not official.

I have a reply from MJOnline

It is absolutely 100% NOT authorized, the Estate is aware and addressing.

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

Indeed! My brother Michael always gives me MJ-themed gifts (or Chicago Bears gear, lol) and I remind him that everything with Mike's image/name on it isn't authorized by the estate.

Mneme;3970040 said:
The company name "Entertainment" is prefered used from Dieter Wiesner and his business buddies:

1.)
There was the firm "MJ Net Entertainment" founded 2000 in Frankfurt/Germany für Michael's merchandiasing. This firm was founded by D.Wiesner after he incited Michael to take his merchandise away from Sony Signatures and to hand over to him (D.W.). MJ himself was only shareholder/stockholder; Wiesner was holding the controlling interest.
MJ Net Entertainment was in bancrupty 2003 but it was still there and was deleted on January 25., 2010.

2.)
There is a german guy with the name 'Michael Jacobshagen'. He wrote this book about Michael "Will yu be my friend". Obviously he was on visit on Michael's HIStory Tour as he was a child.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ael-Jacobshagen?highlight=Michael+Jacobshagen

And now he is Wiesner's friend.
His name initials are the same as Michael's: MJ. What is very practically: He founded a firma with the name MiJac Entertainment.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MiJac-Entertainment/398890106845921

On his facebook pace he made adversation for Wiesner's new 'Mystery Drink'.

The theme "cell-telephone with Michael's image" is not new.

We have heard about a mobile MJ-phone in connection with ECBIZZ who claimed that it had been assigned exclusive ownership on Michael's image by Michael's family (!!!) and lawyers since a long time.
Michael's Estate sued Ecbizz in 2011 and won.

We have heard about a mobile MJ-phone in connection with the Estate claim against "MICHAEL JACKSON ASIAN RIGHTS":
"A Japanese company called mThink Inc. issued a press release about its plans to sell a mobile phone service in partnership with the Michael Jackson Asian Rights Co. The service, called “Michael Jackson MOBILE for the children,” would include a branded handset and pre-installed application with special Michael digital content. Use of the application would generate funds intended to be donated to the world’s children, it said."
From what I know the claim is going on...

Both, Ecbizz and Asian Rights, are in connection with Dieter Wiesner.

I would assume it is now the same man behind.

If Dieter is behind this, it only means he has Joe backing him up. This mobile phone crowd doesn't necessary know that MJ's father is not the estate or have no rights to sell MJ's image or likeness, and believed when Joe and Dieter told/sold them rights to use Michael's image.

Petrarose;3970143 said:
^^Is this the same guy whose dad claimed Michael gave him alcohol or something like that? Now we know why the Estate spends millions in that part of the world to safeguard Michael's intellectual rights/property.

The estate has to contact on Mori Hamada Matsumoto law firm again and deploy them to go after these people illegally using Michael's image and likeness.
Seemingly they use that law firm in Japan to sort out this kind of illegal stuff.

Last edited:

If Dieter is behind this, it only means he has Joe backing him up. This mobile phone crowd doesn't necessary know that MJ's father is not the estate or have no rights to sell MJ's image or likeness, and believed when Joe and Dieter told/sold them rights to use Michael's image.

well, in their video ucan shows the authorization letter from "MJ Entertainment LTD" und there we can read:
"We are closely working with the Michael Jackson Estate to protect the unauthorized use of Michael Jackson properties.."

It looks like as the same model as with Ecbizz who were claimed that they had get the rights of Michael's image 1998 from MJ's family.

The Estate lawyers will find out who is behind MJ Entertainment LTD in Hong Kong.

The estate has to contact on Mori Hamada Matsumoto law firm again and deploy them to go after these people illegally using Michael's image and likeness.
Seemingly they use that law firm in Japan to sort out this kind of illegal stuff.

Why in Japan? Is'nt it Ucan is sitting in Hong Kong?:
Hong Kong Culturecom Holdings Ucan

well, in their video ucan shows the authorization letter from "MJ Entertainment LTD" und there we can read:
"We are closely working with the Michael Jackson Estate to protect the unauthorized use of Michael Jackson properties.."

It looks like as the same model as with Ecbizz who were claimed that they had get the rights of Michael's image 1998 from MJ's family.

The Estate lawyers will find out who is behind MJ Entertainment LTD in Hong Kong.

Why in Japan? Is'nt it Ucan is sitting in Hong Kong?:
Hong Kong Culturecom Holdings Ucan

If Joe and Dieter are behind selling rights to use MJ's image and likeness to this company, they could have presented themselves to this company as MJ's estate (especially if Joe is in it). I cannot forget few months after Michael's passing, Joe was on tabloids telling them that "if I want to use Michael's image I can because Michael was my son" (or something similar).
------------
I looked the estate's second accounting and they didn't have any payments going on law firms in China or Hong Kong, so I assumed they might use law firm that has companies in all the Asian countries, thus I said Matsumoto company:)

Indeed! My brother Michael always gives me MJ-themed gifts (or Chicago Bears gear, lol) and I remind him that everything with Mike's image/name on it isn't authorized by the estate.

Reminds me of when my brother bought me Sullivan's book for Christmas and I made him take it back. He then returned with the Bad 25 package. I love when brothers follow directions.

Back