MJ Unreleased Song Titles (paper from inside his house) am I late on this?

Michael had booked time in the studio for when he was in london wonder if these were the songs he was considering recording, love to hear them if there are demos

Has it already bee pointed out that none of the Cascio songs are on this list?? .. probably cos they didn't exist right . . . . ? Oh wait ... we're not supposed to point out the obvious

I'm 100% sure someone else already said this, but the songs with Will.I.Am also are not on it.
Also very interesting, right? =)

I'm 100% sure someone else already said this, but the songs with Will.I.Am also are not on it.
However, we have proof Michael worked with Will.I.AM :)

We also have proof Michael worked with Eddie Cascio, =P.
But I know what you mean!

Also, no sarcasm included, it IS interesting that there aren't any of the Will.I.AM songs on that list, in my opinion.

Will.I.Am was 2006 and brought 6 songs at most.
Cascio was (supposed to be) 2007 and brought 12 songs.
Cascio said, MJ wanted to finish his songs in London.
Will.I.Am said nothing.

So.

And yes, it is interesting that no Will.I.Am songs are on there.
However nobody cares about Cascio. So I don't care. ;)

I have never heard of Eddie saying MJ wanted to finish the cascio songs in London, interesting if true, but still not important enough for me to prove they are 100% fake. =)

Silent Spring, D.I.E, H20, Lady Of Summer, Shut Up and Dance, Adore You, were some titles that were rumored earlier this year... The story behind these songs along with a few others is that they were recorded in 2009 with Michael Durham Prince and Theron Feemster (Neff-U).. If this sheds anything to light that has not been said.. I did not go through every page of hthe thread, so excuse if its been posted already. I did read a mentioning for Jeff-u but the reports from back in March or whatever stated that it WAS recorded meaning, a very high likely for actual vocals recorded.. oh and Durham has been on TV mentioning that MJ planned to release new songs while on THIS IS IT.. so I could only asume that the reason why he knows that so well is because music that they worked on was some in the works to be an actual release.. From one report I read about Hollywood Tonight video it mentioned 'Shut Up And Dance" as a dance track that resembles a stevie wonder or MJ track from the BAD era.. It did state that it has UNFINISHED vocals though!! unfortionatly. (asuming that the artile was true).. Now going off the fact they knew of the title back then, I could believe it

When I look at most of the list that was found and other tracks that were rumored it looks like Michael Durham was working with Michael the closest before he past.. which worked along side Bradly Buxler with most songs.. so these are the two men the hold the key to this amazing find..

at the time keep there was an instramental (rumored) made called 'walk away' and 'you are there' this COULD link to whats on the sheet and maybe Michael wrote for example 'you were there' simply because he axidentally related it to his 1989 song..?!?!?

just thoughts to ponder for now :)

Last edited:
It's interesting to me that we know names of all Brad Buxer/Neff-U songs, we know names of all will.i.am songs. But we know nothing about RedOne songs, the ones that I want to hear the most. We don't know the names of those songs or the exact number. All we know is that they worked together in 2007 and 2008 in Vegas and also RedOne said that he and MJ planned to finish the songs in London. I think that Neff-U and RedOne are the last producers that he worked with. I don't think that he worked again with will since 2007.

So what became of the MJ-William sessions? Why werent they released? and will Will-i-am consider releasing them as they were left, knowing though he said chances are we wont hear them

Will.I.Am has the instrumentals, the Estate has the vocals. Will.I.Am said he won't release them i.e make a deal with the Estate. (which he will anyway in some years).

Also in this interview Will sais that they recorded "his Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' and P.Y.T. vocals" at his house! P.Y.T. vocals were from the original demo and WBSS vocals were recorded at Cascios. Did he made a mistake or they really recorded new MJ vocals for those songs but decided not to use it?

Listen at 1:50:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuJ9aZuTpIg&feature=related

huh, what was that? Lying?

I don't think he lied here. I think that he lied before when he said that he doesn't have the vocals. Also here we can see that he WILL eventually release all 6 tracks. Maybe now when BEP took a break, he will have more time to work on the tracks.

will.i.am stated there were completed tracks until after MJ passed away and he changed the story.... Now of course its possible the estate has the RIGHTS to the vocals while will.i.am has the rights to the instramentals since he made them.. So I believe he stated that the estate has the vocals to prevent any type of lawsuite or fight the estate could have on will.i.am having these tracks and not them.. Me personally I think will.i.am first stated he would not release because he wanted full rights to the songs and not have the estate take away his hard work and screw him over.. and then probably after SOME possible negotiations will.i.am started to think over the idea of a deal and thats why he later stated he may release.. Thats my personal opinion..

As far as RedOne Goes, of course I dont know how much truth is in the track "pictures" but from my understanding thats the only track title we have heard.. But more than 1 track has been confirmed of being worked together

We know Neff-u worked with MJ towards the end but Michael was working much closer to Michael Durham and Bradly Buxler..

........................ Now the Estate is only going yo release x amount of tracks every so often to continue having us wait, thinking of sale tactics.. so the tracks that will be released will be spread out most likely....

You know (I bet someone will ask why) if MJ were alive we probably would never would have had a full album by MJ ever again.. Just singles.. So if we get albums that have even 3 new tracks that we want to hear is alot at once.. We have to learn to appreciate the songs we get in spirts

^ Pretty interesting, I didnt connect the two

^ Pretty interesting, I didnt connect the two

Yes. Some tabloids talked about its release back in the day :p but the book never saw the light of day.

[youtube]E62eLUStfUE&feature=related[/youtube]

Anyway I think there is a connection, and it would be soo Michael to do that. :D

I do not like the fact that Will.I.Am says the songs will be on the new BEP album....

If it is a MJ song - release it on a MJ album, sounds like a way to promote the new BEP album IMO - and I do not like that...

But - I just hope we will eventually hear the songs.

I do not like the fact that Will.I.Am says the songs will be on the new BEP album....

If it is a MJ song - release it on a MJ album, sounds like a way to promote the new BEP album IMO - and I do not like that...

But - I just hope we will eventually hear the songs.
Where did he say that?

Wasn't this the first thing he said after MJs passing? And then he changed his mind and now keeps on saying he won't release them at all.

Will is a self-indulgent prick when it comes to unreleased Michael Jackson songs. He's lying when he says that they never completed any tracks; as it's been rumored for years, there are three songs with completed vocals and one with a majority of them. He'll break soon though; he once said he would never release the songs, then he said he only would if Katherine called him personally and told him to do so. Pretty soon he'll give up completely and just let the Estate have it.

:smilie_bump:

michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-0319-480w.jpg

Last edited:
Back