MJ Unreleased Song Titles (paper from inside his house) am I late on this?

Funny how there's no Cascio titles on the list.... I wonder why???

Hold My Hand (recorded 2008)
Beautiful Girl (recorded 2004)
Bottom Of My Heart (written 2005)
Best Of Joy (recorded 2009)
You Were There (written 1989)
Hollywood Tonight (written 1999 worked on til 2008 as of last record)
Cheater (recorded 1987)
The Loser ( recorded1999)

what other info on these songs do we have?? :)

Cheater (1987)

what other info on these songs do we have?? :)

This was reworked on with Rodney Jerkins during the Invincible sessions, wasn't it?

I would give my left nut to hear that.

MattyJam;3535038 said:
Funny how there's no Cascio titles on the list.... I wonder why???
Isn´t water a Cascio title?

MIST;3535044 said:

Yes, but this song is called H20. Lucky coincidence I reckon.

Not wanting to turn this into a Cascio debate, but I will say that it's very telling that there's no mention of Monster, Breaking Snooze, Keep Your Head Up, All I Need and all those other crappy songs that I can't even remember the titles of.

THE MJ SONGS ON THE LIST (From what I see)

1. The Loser
2. She Coming Back I Freez
3. D.I.E.
4. Darck Lady (maybe he mispelled dark? idk
5. Bottom Of My Heart
6. Hold My Hand
7. Remember What I Told You
8. Can't Stop Loving You
9. Silent Spring
10. You Were There
11. Hollywood Tonight
12. Shut Up And Dance
13. Rock Tonight
14. Adore You
15. (There is another title below the pick that we can peak that there is one but cannot see what it is)
16. Lady Of Summer
17. Beautiful Girl
19. Coco Butter
20. Don't Walk Through (could say something else, it looks like it says 'MJ nephew' under it)
21. Too Late To Turn Back Now
22. Ghost Of Another Lover

Also written on there is that he wanted to finish Scared Of The Moon, Beautiful Girl, and Cheater.. ALSO he wrote Barri Gibbs and MJ song.. which could be the track that Berry released or another one which could be a 23rd track to the list OR he was indicating that a song on that list of 22 was a duet with him..

Can you guys make anything else out?
My list is a little bit longer, but very similar:

1. The Loser
2. Best Of Joy
3. Is She Coming Back (Freez?)
4. D.I.E
5. Dark Lady
6. H2O
7. Bottom Of My Heart
8. Hold My Hand
9. Remember What I Told You
10. Can't Stop Lovin You

Last edited:
All these songs i would love to hear, i hope they are planning on releasing them someday, because it's pointless not releasing them basically. Then again they will be worth a lot, so they might just not release them and sell them on, meaning we don't get to hear them. I don't really like producers finishing of the songs, as they always seem to mess them up, there must be some producers out there who are talented enough to do a good job, i appreciate Michaels' vision is like no other, but i don't accept that they can't do a better job than they seem to have on songs on the michael album. I'd love an album of like 15 songs just how they are, if they stop after 1 and half mins or whatever then so be it, thats how michael left it, but it's ok, i'm under no illusions, i'm well aware this won't happen for various reasons.

I think he wrote "vocoder" on one song and "melodyne" on other.

BTW, no Cascios, as we knew.

Fantastic new info for knowers/doubters. :clap:

MIST;3535044 said:

There is a track registered with the tittle of H2O, is not the Cascio track, is other from other producer, Femster III:

Dibujow.jpg

Last edited:
From the looks of it he had plans to complete Beautiful girl, Scared of the Moon, and Cheater.

D.I.E is also on the list, aswell as shut up and dance.

but what is the most interesting for me is the list it self.

AND, could "The Loser" be "I am the loser?"

Yes, I'm very sure "The Loser" referrs to "I Am A Loser" or the later recording "I Was A Loser".

I would give my friends right arm to hear D.I.E and Shut up and Dance. As michael left it of course.

"Joe Vogel March 15, 2011 at 3:52 am
Thanks, Carefreedo. As for why they passed over Feemster’s mix: Sony just wasn’t sold on it, though, like I said, elements still made it into Teddy’s version. I don’t think we’ll get “Shut Up and Dance” as an official release. The music is perfect, but sadly, it was one of those tracks Michael and others just figured they could lay down vocals for once the new album was closer to completion. The vocals aren’t even as complete as “Hollywood.” Too bad…it’s a killer dance track. Would have likely been the lead single on Invincible."

Last edited:
The title on top in the pictures where we only see "love me" is probably "The Way You Love Me", thanks Kapital!

well I take it by peoples responce I made a good find for today?? I hope I made some people happy :)

You guys we have to hear these somehow... WE GOTTA AHHHH Im just so excited

What I find most disheartening is the likelihood that we will only hear butchered versions of these tracks, and not the raw versions, or even the versions that MJ would have eventually finished :(

Thanks for this!!

BUT: I dont understand the difference between "The man who killed Michael Jackson" and "MJ and the Doc: A fatal friendship". Are those two similar? Dont get it...

Omg this is such as good finding, thank you so much. I supposed these were the songs Michael was planning to work on, and probably realease it during the this is it concerts... I hope we could hear all these songs as MICHAEL LEFT IT. No one should touch it, the problem is most of them are unfinished, so well never able to hear how mj wanted , :(

well the thread is not about the documentary.. its about what I noticed in the documentary.. the NOTE that shows song titles..

I think "coco butter" might not be a song. It seems like to be a kid's writing. Check to see that Michael always writes the word r as R and not r, similarly his t is either T or a little cursive and not plain t and uses pens. That seems to be written by using a crayon to me.

If it turns out to be a legit song, I'll be happily surprised.

Yah! Something to look forward to.

This makes me mad that 'Immortal' was this year's album. The estate could have at least added some unreleased bonus tracks or something.

... They have to release this tracklist as a full album, regardless of vocal completion. THIS is the album he wanted, not MICHAEL (as much as I love songs like Behind the Mask). The list has slipped so now we're hungry for THESE tracks, as opposed to any others. They can even release Hold My Hand and Best of Joy again, like they did with the Hendrix album "First Rays of the New Rising Sun", which features virtually untouched versions of songs that were completed for posthumous albums.

I agree with Ivy, coco butter is not Michael's writing. That would be a cute but funny name for a song. :p

I cant wait to listen to the others! I just hope they wont be too... finished by others. I'd rather have the untouched demos.

Back