MJJ411: Updates in the John Landis Case (PAGE 8)

I hope this lawsuit doesnt put a damper on the new project that MJ and Landis were/are working on.

I guess that confirms there is actually a person named TOHME TOHME. eheheheh wow.

Re: MJJ411: Jackson Visits His Longtime Doctor

Don't mean to be a party pooper or anything, but what do the details of Michael's properties have anything to do with us?? They are none of our affairs, so why must you feel you have to snoop? Or his doctor for that matter? We're always talking about respecting Michael's privacy and being mad that the paparazzi and the tabloids, etc. keep bugging him. Well what's worse, a snoop in front of your face, or a snoop behind your back?

Sorry, it just makes me mad. I like keeping up with Michael, also, but his musical and public life are one thing, and his private life and private matters are quite another. I know it's difficult to separate the two when his life is so public, but there's certain things that are just none of our business, you know? I wouldn't want everyone looking up all my real estate details and doctor details. There's a thing called confidentiality, and even if Michael is able to get that kind of agreement from the people he does business with, it ends up NOT being confidential, anyway because of paparazzi and snoopers. How in the world is that being very respectful?

I'm not trying to point fingers or anything. Not trying to be rude. Just stating something that is a huge issue. If we truly respect his privacy then we will just leave certain things ALONE. I'm guilty, myself, I know. But I've been doing some re-examination of how I relate to Michael in respect to his music, his life, and his privacy. I've had to take a step back and really look. There's that whole golden rule thing, you know? It really applies to everyone. Celebrities are NOT exempt from us treating them how we would want to be treated.

There. 'nuff said. If you don't like it, fine, you don't have to. Have a good day.

i do have to agree, cus everybody complains about rappers talkin bout their bling all the time. now MJ chooses to keep quiet about all that, and suddenly, lol..everybody wants to know his personal business..lol..kinna ironic isn't it? lol

prying eyes, just for the sake of prying and chosing to be informed on the facts are a bit different.

it just seems people end up coming in here and barnstorming and fighting over what are facts with it, tho..everytime someone mentions it all..lol..such a drain of energy..

Re: MJJ411: Michael Jackson Sued by the Saudi Prince? (PAGE 7)

You're right, wendy2004. Peter Lopez was never Michael's music producer. The following is from Michael's "Thriller 25" CD cover...

Legal: L. Londell McMillan, Dewey and LeBoeuf LLP and Peter Lopez, Kleinberg Lopez Lange Cuddy Edel and Klein LLP.

See, if MJ doesn't have a lot of legal issues to deal with anymore, there's no need to have a lot of attorneys around.

Things are now quiet in Michael Jackson Land. Quiet is good. :yes:

Quiet is indeed good from a lawsuit point of view, but Peter Lopez (I think) is an entertainment attorney and that is the type of lawyer MJ needs to finalize contracts for a record label or a tour. Probably something a doctor or a spokesperson cannot do as well, IMHO.

Quiet is indeed good from a lawsuit point of view, but Peter Lopez (I think) is an entertainment attorney and that is the type of lawyer MJ needs to finalize contracts for a record label or a tour. Probably something a doctor or a spokesperson cannot do as well, IMHO.
True, but there's no reason to worry. Things are A-OK.

Example: When Mesereau moved on many fans panicked then. But his moving on wasn't because he was deserting MJ. He moved on merely because MJ was okay and his type of services were no longer needed. Mesereau was a defense attorney and once he was done helping MJ to defend himself, there was no longer a reason to have a defense attorney near by. Mesereau wrapped up and moved on.

Now, let's look at Peter Lopez' timing before worrying about anything...

Notice that Peter was onboard during the time that MJ was dealing with this matter involving the Prince and things were moving at high speed. We are now hearing that he is no longer there, but notice that we are hearing about it during a time that things have settled down. Peter, like Mesereau, stayed until everything was okay.

The other remaining attorneys are pros too. They can handle things equally as well.

When you don't have a lot of burning issues to deal with all at once, you scale back. Scaling back doesn't always mean things are falling apart. It can also mean things are coming together. If Peter had left right in the middle of the matter involving the Prince then I can understand some feeling a need to panic. But, it doesn't seem like anyone should be panicking when things are nice and quiet.

Mike is okay. The recent photos show he's as cheerful as ever... :yes:

We have to remember, for many years, things were moving at top speed counterclockwise. Before things can start fully moving in the right direction again, there has to be a slow-down period in between. That is where we are now. That's what this quiet period is. Give it a moment. We'll feel things moving again, only this time, it will be going clockwise like it is supposed to. Once the momentum picks up, we'll most likely see many others coming onboard in many different capacities.

How are we so sure that he's even working on any new projects with John Landis? Wasn't that just a rumor?

Example: When Mesereau moved on many fans panicked then. But his moving on wasn't because he was deserting MJ. He moved on merely because MJ was okay and his type of services were no longer needed. Mesereau was a defense attorney and once he was done helping MJ to defend himself, there was no longer a reason to have a defense attorney near by. Mesereau wrapped up and moved on.

Notice that Peter was onboard during the time that MJ was dealing with this matter involving the Prince and things were moving at high speed. We are now hearing that he is no longer there, but notice that we are hearing about it during a time that things have settled down. Peter, like Mesereau, stayed until everything was okay.

The other remaining attorneys are pros too. They can handle things equally as well.

When you don't have a lot of burning issues to deal with all at once, you scale back. Scaling back doesn't always mean things are falling apart. It can also mean things are coming together. If Peter had left right in the middle of the matter involving the Prince then I can understand some feeling a need to panic. But, it doesn't seem like anyone should be panicking when things are nice and quiet.

We have to remember, for many years, things were moving at top speed counterclockwise. Before things can start fully moving in the right direction again, there has to be a slow-down period in between. That is where we are now. That's what this quiet period is. Give it a moment. We'll feel things moving again, only this time, it will be going clockwise like it is supposed to. Once the momentum picks up, we'll most likely see many others coming onboard in many different capacities.

even in the middle of something that seems white hot, MJ proved that he was to emerge the victor, when he changed lawyers from Geragos to TMez, in the middle of what some may have viewed as frenzy. :yes: so...no matter what, lol...panicking isn't necessarily on the order. lol:D

you are indeed right about not automatically assuming the worst.

How are we so sure that he's even working on any new projects with John Landis? Wasn't that just a rumor?

Skylover (MJstreet.net) luckily met Landis. He asked him if, despite their financial differences, they are likely to work together agan.

Landis answered that he is currently working with the King of Pop, and that "it is a surprise"...

Stay tuned...

Special Thank You to Skylover

Source: MJ street / MJ data bank

i bet they aint now lol or probably never were to begin with. dont need to file a lawsuit if u are in contact with mj himself. most file cause they cant make contact and nothing gets sorted

Skylover (MJstreet.net) luckily met Landis. He asked him if, despite their financial differences, they are likely to work together agan.

Landis answered that he is currently working with the King of Pop, and that "it is a surprise"...

Stay tuned...

Special Thank You to Skylover

Source: MJ street / MJ data bank
It was posted here last year before John Landis failed the lawsuit. I don't believe they are working together now.

Well thought out!! I love your last paragraph and it makes perfect sense !

:yes:

Back