MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

Mikky Dee

Staff
This thread is for members to hang out together, get to know each other and be a little bit silly and random. It's for people who can't sleep, who want company, who want to laugh and who find interesting things to share and or say, but don't know where to do that.

Well....this is the place!! We can bond and make memories here. The focus, of course, is always Michael, but other random posts, or loosely related topics are not off limits, either. I would expect the conversations to be undulating, meandering and lively. Images, gifs, memes, videos, text, screenshots are all welcome (please give credit to the work of others).

The underlying philosophy here is FUN, RESPECT and POSITIVITY.

So come on in and lay back in our tenderness.

Mikky Dee

Staff
Note: The never ending party will begin 24th February - do NOT start without me.

:laurelhardydancing: :punk: :listeningtomusic

*Place marker*

c1baba0c-2e61-464f-821d-9475d8c4ccbc.png

Mikky Dee

Staff
Time for us all to come together......

Here's something kind of special.....

Now let's hear from the BEST to ever sing this song!

A friend once told me that watching this video made a woman out of her. LMAO.

Mikky Dee

Staff
So what time is it where you are, guys?

Where I am, it is 11:00 a.m. on Saturday morning.

Probably too early to.....

giphy.gif

....so instead I am.....

giphy.gif

isis.binder

It's Friday night here. And I'm having issues with my keyboard...
If my throat weren't so effed up we could do a hangout.

Mikky Dee

Staff
Congratulations isis.binder for being the first one to post in this (future) EPIC thread!

This is for you, my dear. :laughing:

71-UN0K4ozL._SX355_.jpg

Here's what I'm wearing. ;)

tiara_pic_best__08083.1460744859.430.416.jpg

Mikky Dee

Staff
It's Friday night here. And I'm having issues with my keyboard...
If my throat weren't so effed up we could do a hangout.

Friday night? So I'm in the future then.

Throat...shmoat. I'm sick today, as well.

Put your tiara on and post something uplifting.

You have to get to ten posts, remember.
Then you can "like" all my stuff and I can "like" yours.

Hee hee hee!!!!!

isis.binder

I still have that Goofy img from when that weird guy asked me about Daesh, now that you mentioned my username lol

Any news except for Quincy?

barbee0715

Here's something kind of special.....

Not sure what you are looking for in the party thread, but I have a story about me and the 'Come Together' video.

When I first rented Moonwalker back in the day, I was flabbergasted over this performance and the way Michael looked. After it was over, I sat back and thought if I was the kind of girl that worshiped rock sex gods, this is what I would want him to look like, act like, move like, and sing like.

I rented Moonwalker hundreds of times, and ended up buying it at a sale at Blockbuster. I've watched this over and over and over, and one time I'm staring at his hair, another his eyes, another, his mouth, another his long legs and gyrating hips.

But last year, I was watching it here on MJJC, and for the FIRST time my eyes wandered over and I realized he danced with a girl in the middle that got pulled off the stage. Lol.

All these years, and my eyes never saw that girl. :laughing:

isis.binder

My uplifting thing this week: the auditions for the orchestra were postponed. \o/
I'll have time to recover.

Oh there's another one but it's funnier to explain it using memes. It's workshop related

Mikky Dee

Staff
I still have that Goofy img from when that weird guy asked me about Daesh, now that you mentioned my username lol

Any news except for Quincy?

HUSSSSSSHHHHHH!!! You will kill my buzz.
Q is the one who shall remain nameless in this thread.

The main news is that MJJC is under new Administration and it's PARTY TIME!

latest

Mikky Dee

Staff
Not sure what you are looking for in the party thread, but I have a story about me and the 'Come Together' video.

When I first rented Moonwalker back in the day, I was flabbergasted over this performance and the way Michael looked. After it was over, I sat back and thought if I was the kind of girl that worshiped rock sex gods, this is what I would want him to look like, act like, move like, and sing like.

I rented Moonwalker hundreds of times, and ended up buying it at a sale at Blockbuster. I've watched this over and over and over, and one time I'm staring at his hair, another his eyes, another, his mouth, another his long legs and gyrating hips.

But last year, I was watching it here on MJJC, and for the FIRST time my eyes wandered over and I realized he danced with a girl in the middle that got pulled off the stage. Lol.

All these years, and my eyes never saw that girl. :laughing:

Anything goes in this thread, Barbee......there's no real topic, so it can meander up and down and all around.

I love your story!!! I've watched CT hundreds of times, as well and I do the same thing as you......I look at something different, each time.

Did you know that the girl he dances with....the one who gets "fake" pulled off stage by security is none other than Gladys Knight?

Mikky Dee

Staff
I think it's awesome that isis is using this thread to get her first ten posts approved. Bahahahaha!

Here's a nice signature......

Isis-the-Egyptian-Goddess-facts.jpg

P.S. If anyone else needs their cherry popped, let's get it done!!

barbee0715

Anything goes in this thread, Barbee......there's no real topic, so it can meander up and down and all around.

I love your story!!! I've watched CT hundreds of times, as well and I do the same thing as you......I look at something different, each time.

Did you know that the girl he dances with....the one who gets "fake" pulled off stage by security is none other than Gladys Night?

TRUFAX!
One of the first things you should do is add a laugh button @Mikky Dee.
And Gladys Knight-like in Gladys Knight and the Pips???? Are you sure?! She looks younger than that. Gladys is around Diana's age. Or is there another Gladys Night?

Mikky Dee

Staff
*that* Gladys night?
Are you kiddin?
So she went crazy and still managed to put her hands on his leg?

I was told it was her by other fans, who seemed authoritative about it.
LOL. Whoever she is, I'm so jealous that she touched his thigh.

One of the first things you should do is add a laugh button @Mikky Dee.
And Gladys Knight-like in Gladys Knight and the Pips???? Are you sure?! She looks younger than that. Gladys is around Diana's age. Or is there another Gladys Night?

Well....I won't say it as a FACT, but I have been told that it's her.

She would have been 44 in 1988....I guess it's possible to look that good at 44....plenty of women in the industry do.

gladys-knight.jpeg

Mikky Dee

Staff
To all those who have lurked in here........yes, I see you......there is no party without you, so post away, peeps!

:mj5:

Daryll748

Well; it's a 20 past 11 AM here and I'm browsing MJJC for my daily dose of Michael as it seems :blush:
A 'healthy' routine to start the day off right. It's sunny but freezing here in Bruges and I'm dreading the expecting snow on Friday again but now I'll be smarter and stay home lol instead of 'dashing' through it and eventually 'smacking' my head on the ice :doh:

That was my 'morning' thought of today. I'll shall return lol

P.S. I'm loving this 'new style' MJJC. We're lucky to have you around Mikky :clap:

Ps2: I always feel like I have to say 'sorry' to Michael cause I can't watch videos yet! Pics and gifs without sound is okay but that's about it and I'm kinda glad I'm NOT the only one who still has that 'raw grief' tucked away.
So, indeed we NEED a 'positive' thread like this. (y)

cometogether.jpg

:D

Last edited:

Mikky Dee

Staff
Naaaaawwwww.......sorry to hear that you can't watch Michael yet, Daz. (((HUG))).

As you're a cartoonist, here's something special for you. What do you think of these? So cute.

9775c4048384a44db33c40debbe2fb7a.jpg

michael_jackson_chibi_by_ohrik.jpg

michael_jackson_chibi_anime_by_daihaa_wyrd-d79vic6.jpg

badgraciebabes

I love the acoustic intro into Destiny. I always wished that Michael had done an acoustic album, (maybe acoustic/unplugged versions of his classics) for a comprehensive chill out LP/CD. That clip is cute asf with Michael dancing in his chair :). I love that whole album actually, that one and Triumph are still in heavy rotation on my trusty old stereo stacker system, love me some Jacksons.

I see Come Together in this thread, I must make a contribution. That clip has had me in a spin for 30 years, it's the gift that still keeps on giving - thank you Michael.

2s1nm12.jpg

Daryll748

Well, you can watch Michael you know but it's the 'emotions' running high that stops me from 'enjoying' to watch MJ like I used too! It's either I cry like a baby :cry: or I rant like I'm ready to 'explode' :angry: so I just stick to piccies from now on lol.

Ahhh, they are sooooo cute really! See, that is 'level' I wanna achieve for my cartoon lol but I am saving for a 'decent' computer so I can at least have a decent 'cartoon program' :blush:

"Destiny" hey! That reminds me of this beautiful Ballad :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

bluemoon7

Proud Member
ISIS!!! *waves frantically*

... and everybody elseeeeee!

HELLOOOO! ! !

I' m on my phone and cannot do any fancy designs :-(

barbee0715

I was told it was her by other fans, who seemed authoritative about it.
LOL. Whoever she is, I'm so jealous that she touched his thigh.

Well....I won't say it as a FACT, but I have been told that it's her.

She would have been 44 in 1988....I guess it's possible to look that good at 44....plenty of women in the industry do.

gladys-knight.jpeg
OK-I agree with that. She looks fantastic now.

But I had to watch Come Together about five or ten times today (notice-HAD TO-LOL) and watch the girl. Definitely not Gladys. This girl can dance-two or three spins and a couple of extremely flexible back bends. Also saw Bill got another cameo dragging her off stage. haha.

Also was watching the rest of the crew more this time-Greg, Jennifer, etc. Everyone was channeling their inner rock god, weren't they?

Mikky Dee

Staff
I love the acoustic intro into Destiny. I always wished that Michael had done an acoustic album, (maybe acoustic/unplugged versions of his classics) for a comprehensive chill out LP/CD. That clip is cute asf with Michael dancing in his chair :). I love that whole album actually, that one and Triumph are still in heavy rotation on my trusty old stereo stacker system, love me some Jacksons.

I see Come Together in this thread, I must make a contribution. That clip has had me in a spin for 30 years, it's the gift that still keeps on giving - thank you Michael.

2s1nm12.jpg

GRACIE!!!!

Every time I watch "Come Together", I'm saying "THANK YOU" to Michael and also "thank God I was born a woman with eyes".

I noticed Michael dancing in his chair, during "Destiny", as well, SO cute!! And also, every time he knew he was going to stuff up the lip-synch, he would bend forward, or cover his face and try to disguise it as passion, or rocking out. LMAO.

Mikky Dee

Staff
OK-I agree with that. She looks fantastic now.

But I had to watch Come Together about five or ten times today (notice-HAD TO-LOL) and watch the girl. Definitely not Gladys. This girl can dance-two or three spins and a couple of extremely flexible back bends. Also saw Bill got another cameo dragging her off stage. haha.

Also was watching the rest of the crew more this time-Greg, Jennifer, etc. Everyone was channeling their inner rock god, weren't they?

~HAD TO WATCH "COME TOGETHER" FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES~

Bahahahahaha! Okay, I now have an issue with the fans who told me that it was her, because it made me disseminate corrupted information!!!

They definitely were all channelling their INNER ROCK GOD.....I think they took their cues from Michael and tried to match him, in some small way.

Mikky Dee

Staff
ISIS!!! *waves frantically*

... and everybody elseeeeee!

HELLOOOO! ! !

I' m on my phone and cannot do any fancy designs :-(

Dayummmmm! I missed you. :(

You and Isis need to get in here together, at the same time....with me and barbee and Daz and LOTS of others.

Mikky Dee

Staff
Ahhh, they are sooooo cute really! See, that is 'level' I wanna achieve for my cartoon lol but I am saving for a 'decent' computer so I can at least have a decent 'cartoon program' :blush:

"Destiny" hey! That reminds me of this beautiful Ballad (PUSH ME AWAY).

Well, I hope you get your new computer and your cartoon program sooner, rather than later.

I adore "Push Me Away".....such a beautiful love ballad.
The whole DESTINY album is an absolute gem.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Mikky Dee

Staff
THIS WILL FOREVER BE FRIKKIN' HILARIOUS TO ME. EVERY PARTY THREAD MUST HAVE THIS IN IT.

Funniest parts.....OMG.

"I'm lighting up the garbage, by shining my right shoe"

"Did a tiger just run out of my butt?"

"Now my coat is sliding off, it's more heavy than I thought"

Just came alive from a photograph, got a shoulder cramp-uh"

"hit my groin, jacket's on, spin around"

"My collar's made from a tractor tire, gonna raise it high-uh"

"Duh-nuh.....elbow dance, duh-nuh....elbow dance!"

"Tetanus shots make me sore"

"Don't shoosh me Randy Jackson, I'll shooosh you!
And stop lighting up my steps, I just had them de-lighted!!"

Mikky Dee

Staff
Amongst my MJ friends, this will forever be referred to as "DUN BER BER LEE" and we all know immediately what it means. If Mikky Dee wasn't my user name, it would probably be Dun Ber Ber Lee.

Michael Jackson did not steal anything from "State of Independence" for "Billie Jean" - Quincy Jones is just plain WRONG - the proof is here. I love Billie Jean so, so much and I love hearing this work-in-progress.

I get CHILLS when he sings "Where we go, on the winds, in the wild..." His VOICCCEEEE!!!!

Side-note: Next time any of you are watching Michael perform Billie Jean in the TII rehearsals, listen closely and at one point, you'll hear him sing, "All of the time...." which is a throw-back to this demo, for sure.

barbee0715

~HAD TO WATCH "COME TOGETHER" FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES~

Bahahahahaha! Okay, I now have an issue with the fans who told me that it was her, because it made me disseminate corrupted information!!!

They definitely were all channelling their INNER ROCK GOD.....I think they took their cues from Michael and tried to match him, in some small way.
Yup, that's the ticket. Research purposes. I'm a very serious woman.

Who's the guitarist besides Jennifer? Is that David Williams? Can't remember who it was on the BAD tour. He's cute, and I love the way he whips his head around. Also love the part where they are coming down the runway part and the three of them are matching Michael's steps.

Mikky Dee

Staff
I'm sure I have made a gif of that runway part, but I can't find it. (Waaahhhh!)
It's so theatrical and so SEXY....like.....out-of-this-world sexy.

Who's the guitarist besides Jennifer? Is that David Williams? Can't remember who it was on the BAD tour. He's cute, and I love the way he whips his head around. Also love the part where they are coming down the runway part and the three of them are matching Michael's steps.

It's not David Williams. I think it's Don Boyette. Michael called him "Tree"....obviously because he is SO tall.

2edwahy.jpg

images

Daryll748

It's not David Williams. I think it's Don Boyette. Michael called him "Tree"....obviously because he is SO tall.

images

Hahahaha, this made my day lol. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I loved how Michael used 'nicknames' for his friends.

The latest GIF you posted reminds me what they 'taught' me in 'back school' . This is the 'correct' way to get up if you're on the ground. So, I will always refer to it as 'the Michael with balloons move' :tongue:

My Fave pic of today is obviously the BAD era hence my nickname ;)

BADMJ.jpg

Just Michael being 'goofy' hey!

All have a Blessed Sunday :angel:

bluemoon7

Proud Member
Dayummmmm! I missed you. :(

You and Isis need to get in here together, at the same time....with me and barbee and Daz and LOTS of others.

*MJ style hug*

Yes, that would be so cool, everybody in here at the same time. :love: F**k those timezones! :gross:

bluemoon7

Proud Member
Amongst my MJ friends, this will forever be referred to as "DUN BER BER LEE" and we all know immediately what it means. If Mikky Dee wasn't my user name, it would probably be Dun Ber Ber Lee.

Michael Jackson did not steal anything from "State of Independence" for "Billie Jean" - Quincy Jones is just plain WRONG - the proof is here. I love Billie Jean so, so much and I love hearing this work-in-progress.

I get CHILLS when he sings "Where we go, on the winds, in the wild..." His VOICCCEEEE!!!!

Side-note: Next time any of you are watching Michael perform Billie Jean in the TII rehearsals, listen closely and at one point, you'll hear him sing, "All of the time...." which is a throw-back to this demo, for sure.

Dun ber ber lee sounds like a tiny, pretty Irish village to me! :laughing:

Last edited:
M

moonstreet

uksmalltown.jpg

actually thats not an Irish village, its an English village called Bibury, located in Gloustershire. The Republic of Ireland is a totally different country

Mikky Dee

Staff
*MJ style hug*

Yes, that would be so cool, everybody in here at the same time. :love: F**k those timezones! :gross:

ARGH.......time zones are a beeeatch!!

Ahahahahahaha!!!

BAHAHA that pic is not so tiny

oh0flx.jpg

I KNOOOOWWW!

This is one thing I love about MJJC....the images are massive when they load up! It's very good for MJ *ahem* RESEARCH.

Mikky Dee

Staff
Oh, thank you! I trusted google here and did not double check.

LOL....I assumed that you meant that Dun Ber Ber Lee just sounds like a name for an Irish village and you posted a stock "village" image.

How random that moonstreet tells us it's actually in Gloucestershire which is mentioned in an unreleased demo of Michael's - Days of Gloucestershire!.

I remember that Michael pronounced it wrongly, in his typically cute, Michael-ish way.
He said Glou-kesta-shy-ah, but I think it's supposed to be Glosta-sheer.

I love hearing these gems from the 2000's......it's like a window into how he was feeling.....seems like he was feeling a little better (?)

Daryll748

now, it makes me think I wished Michael stayed in Ireland somehow as he looked happy there :D

irelandMJ.jpg

:)

Yeah timezones are :banghead: indeed. That is why a thread like this is cool as it can be 'accessed' anytime unlike a chat that is off more empty than full :(

bluemoon7

Proud Member
Partying on my owwwwnnnnn! :dancingcat:

Michael hurling love and joy and sexiness into the stadium and beyond !!!!!!!!!!! YAAAASSSSS!

APOM is my secret favourite track from BAD :love:

Daryll748

yeah typical Google lol You should see the 'results' I often get searching for piccies :doh: Google always get the 'tours' mixed up :eek: so I have to be really 'awake' not to post a 'wrong' piccie or else I can always blame Google :laughing:

Argh, so many childhood memories are popping up here. yeah APOM is magical somehow and brings you back to those good ole' days hey if you 'grew' up with MJ that is.

Michael and JaneFonda.jpg

This is one of those piccies that brings back a flood of memories to me. It was one of the first piccies of Michael I spotted in our TV guide way back in 1983 where the press was still 'more decent' then today as the article mentioned Michael as "the Angel of pop ":innocent:

I love this thread! I wish I was able to 'grow' up with MJ, but I guess with all this technology, we are able to watch him anytime (and talk about him together!).
It's funny you mention 'the Angel of Pop', didn't he look sweet and lovely back then, one of those guys that your parents wouldn't mind you bringing home! :wub:

Here's a performance that never fails to cheer me up:
Isn't he just absolutely gorgeous?!

Mikky Dee

Staff
I love this thread! I wish I was able to 'grow' up with MJ, but I guess with all this technology, we are able to watch him anytime (and talk about him together!).
It's funny you mention 'the Angel of Pop', didn't he look sweet and lovely back then, one of those guys that your parents wouldn't mind you bringing home! :wub:

SO gorgeous. Michael is so cute when performing RWY.

We neeeeeeeeeeeed to all be here at the same time. UGH.

Mikky Dee

Staff
:hellov1:

What is wrong with this cat? It looks like it's having a seizure. Lol

:dancingcat::dancingcat::dancingcat:

The emoticons on here are frikkin' hilarious. Apparently this is ROGER FRIEDMAN!!!!

:rogerfriedman::rogerfriedman::rogerfriedman: AHAHAHAHAHA!!

bluemoon7

Proud Member

YES!!!

I bought a (not officially released) audio CD of Yokohama, September 1987 in 1991 / 1992. It is a miracle to me that it is still functioning, because I listened to that concert A GAZILLION times. I remember being absolutely stunned by how amazing and funky his live singing and the band performance are. Loved to listen to it in the dark to imagine myself BEING at the concert. Good times!

Mikky Dee

Staff
YES!!!

I bought a (not officially released) audio CD of Yokohama, September 1987 in 1991 / 1992. It is a miracle to me that it is still functioning, because I listened to that concert A GAZILLION times. I remember being absolutely stunned by how amazing and funky his live singing and the band performance are. Loved to listen to it in the dark to imagine myself BEING at the concert. Good times!

Yoko

haaaaaaaaaa

maaaaaaaaa!!!

ThingsIDo.gif

Daryll748

yeah, this thread is bringing back all these sweet memories and exactly makes my 'anger' evaporate a bit so therefor Thank you :sarmoti

Talking about the guy you could bring home hey?

I was watching Motown 25 back in 1985 and my Dad walked in front of the screen and my Mum protested that I was watching my 'boyfriend' :blush: I was only 13 then :rolleyes:

firstpostcard.jpg

Awesome, I searched for a piccie of Motown 25 and I found my very first postcard lol :punk:

Yes indeed, we should just pick an hour to be here at the same time and just 'calculate' in what timezone it is for each of us.

Besides, I exactly should live in CET time as that is the time in Belgium but my Mum and friends know I exactly live more in GMT time lol :laughing: Well, that is cause I listen to LIVE radio and that is a LONDON based radio so all the LIVE show are in GMT time :cool:

Both my computers are on UK time. I only have my phone and my alarm clock on CET time :kickass:

Have a rocking Tuesday!

Mikky Dee

Staff
yeah, this thread is bringing back all these sweet memories and exactly makes my 'anger' evaporate a bit so therefor Thank you :sarmoti

Aaaawwwww......you are welcome hun!!!!

Yes indeed, we should just pick an hour to be here at the same time and just 'calculate' in what timezone it is for each of us.

I'm going to look for some kind of TIME ZONE TABLE to see if we can find a good alignment at all between the UK, Europe, USA and Australia. It's probably a long shot, but worth the effort.

Mikky Dee

Staff
Administration Announcement: To all the lurkers (said with the L.O.V.E.) who are visiting and reading this thread, get your butts into the reply box and join the perpetual PARTAAAYYY!!

"I am the Michael Jordan of water balloon fights."

PoP

Proud Member
I remember when I started coming here, I was looking for some Bad Tour audio concerts to listen and to download, until later I kept in touch making posts after posts one after another and even making threads on anime and talk about anime I feel like I'm at virtual home along side with YouTube and DeviantArt is part of the 3 regulars, until today I have more regulars. I even have my own pages like YouTube, Pixiv and Tumblr to show my own work. Plus I added more characters to my P.Y.T. Girls along the way.

I also love to share my Fantasy Mode (when I'm with my P.Y.T. Girls for what's going on). I visions of creating an anime on them as a dedication to Michael, I would even include flashbacks of Michael like in concerts, with family, kids, etc.

Daryll748

Morning :D or at least for me lol its 10:34 AM here and I'm having breakfast while jamming to my fave radio station and spending time here in my fave thread :sarmoti I need to do groceries this afternoon as there is expected snow tomorrow and I'm 'hibernating' then again. :tongue:

Hello Pop :punk: Cool, you're joining us here! What is the current project you're working on?

I love to draw too really, especially faces I'm drawn to.

View attachment 1472

One of my 'characters' in the latest novel I'm writing #Fragmented :)

^ Hibernating sounds like a good idea to me, Daryll! We are snowed in over here also, the streets have never been so quiet!

I'm intrigued about your novel writing - how many have you written so far? :)

YES!!!

I agree completely - I could wax lyrical about his performance all day!! I'm considering buying a CD of this show also, I always love listening to live performances and imagining that I'm there! Especially if it's on video, it's as if you have a front row seat and it's just you and Michael! Anybody else do this? It's really fun!

I love this forum, it's the only one I go on and it's just great! Although it's a small group, I think it's really good that we can come here and chat amongst ourselves. :)

isis.binder

Thank god I'm not the only one attached to faces when drawing. Especially eyes.
But since I've spent the last 2 years drawing a bit of everything (like you'd do if you were at an atelier) I'm starting to ditch realism a bit and going for something like impressionism/dadaism/pop art. It's harder than I thought it would be.

It's such a pain in the a**, typing in English in my mobile... The words get replaced by portuguese ones... The feels:

https://youtu.be/lz0IT4Uk2xQ

isis.binder

By the way, I feel so UNTALENTED up against all of you amazing artists/cartoonists (and Isis is a musician, too). Whelp!

Not yet. After 10 years away from the instrument I did a reboot and started all over again. The orchestra stuff was mainly my violin teacher's idea because he knows I'm sick and tired of playing alone. But everyone there is a student.

PoP

Proud Member
Hello Pop :punk: Cool, you're joining us here! What is the current project you're working on?

View attachment 1472

One of my 'characters' in the latest novel I'm writing #Fragmented :)

I'm still currently working on a request which is W.I.P., but I do have plans I wanna do, like I wanna finish the rest of my stories which were still unfinished and I'm planning on a P.Y.T. Girls/Loud House crossover story which mainly focusing on Luna Loud. And I'm also gonna draw something very special for my Sarah's birthday.
200.gif

isis.binder

Nah, Mikky Dee EVERYONE is TALENTED in their own 'special' way. The purpose is determination and perseverance in finding out your true calling. I used to dance in a dance group with performances and all but I lack body coordination and so I thought I'd better just put my energy in something I'm 'talented' in.

You lack body coordination? You should've seen me at Lavelle's workshop...

PoP

Proud Member
Check out my very first work digitally.

akidearest_selfie_at_pop_s_concert_by_prince_of_pop-dc1umjh.jpg

I scanned it from my iPad, then did some work using Procreate. I still prefer to do my traditionally, but I still like work on digital work sometime and still need practice on it. That's where I performed "Speed Demon" and a YouTuber Akidearest taking a selfie.Of course my hair is black because I bleached my hair, so I'll be bleaching my hair black more often now since I'm not ready for silvers. Also you won't see my usual signature, you'll see my new signature now.

Mikky Dee

Staff
moonstruck87 said:
We DO need a date and time where we all can meet, as has been suggested.

I'm going to look for some kind of comparison table of time zones, on the weekend, to see if we can all co-ordinate, somehow. I know it definitely is a thing, because the mods and Admins on PosMike used to use it, to work out when we could get together for "Staff meetings".

M

moonstreet

just popping in from a snowbound Dublin. Its 10.50am on Friday 2 March and we are snowed in. The pipes have frozen on the washing machine, and there is a likely hood of power cuts. The snow in the driveway looks to be about 20 cm deep, we have plenty of food and have torches and candles ready, flasks and basins of water filled, and are charging phones and power units.

Mikky Dee

Staff
just popping in from a snowbound Dublin. Its 10.50am on Friday 2 March and we are snowed in. The pipes have frozen on the washing machine, and there is a likely hood of power cuts. The snow in the driveway looks to be about 20 cm deep, we have plenty of food and have torches and candles ready, flasks and basins of water filled, and are charging phones and power units.

Oh my gosh!!! Sounds like you're in for "an adventure"!!

Mikky Dee

Staff
LIke, I was at the back of the "classroom". My knees acted up again (I did 3 or 4 squats of Dangerous routine then I had to sit down the rest of the morning because the pain was *real*)

Da vid: https://www.facebook.com/isis.binder.3/posts/1105476342861171

(YOu can see the bosu balls in the back xD )

Isis, you are so brave for even attempting it! It looks as though it was a fun experience and LUCKY you, for meeting up with and getting a hug from Lavelle!!!!

In honour of THE LOVE OF DANCE, here's something special. :listeningtomusic :punk:

Mikky Dee

Staff
So here's a little bit of "self-indulgence". Lol.

Riddle me this......why would I post this video, hmmmm?

Ten "forum points" for the first one to post the correct answer. :cool:

681890.gif
681890.gif

isis.binder

Isis, you are so brave for even attempting it! It looks as though it was a fun experience and LUCKY you, for meeting up with and getting a hug from Lavelle!!!!

In honour of THE LOVE OF DANCE, here's something special. :listeningtomusic :punk:

He seems to be a nice guy. My friend took the pics and since we were the last ones in the line, I got to chat with him a bit about.... Knee surgery... LOL yes!
I remember I told him I couldn't follow them up because I was in pain. Then out of nowhere he told me he had 2 knee surgeries and we began talking about the details XD Like If we both were 70 yrs old....

So here's a little bit of "self-indulgence". Lol.

Riddle me this......why would I post this video, hmmmm?

Ten "forum points" for the first one to post the correct answer. :cool:

681890.gif
681890.gif

Wat?

Tinkerbell58

Proud Member
Waaaahhhhhh! You were all in here without MEEEEEEE!!!!!

You need to get an image storing account on a hosting website, like Photobucket, for example (a basic account is free) and then you can store all of your images there. You can sort them into different albums and categories.....which is VERY useful for someone who is slightly OCD, like I am. Hahahaha! Once your images stored online like that, they can be posted straight into any forum and other types of social media, as well. I had never even heard of Photobucket until I joined MJFC......I made an account, taught myself all about it and never looked back. If my computer ever crashes, I know that I still have my MJ stash stored safely online. I'm sure there are others besides Photobucket, too.

~Catches Michael's love after he hurls it to me~
You need to get an image storing account on a hosting website, like Photobucket, for example (a basic account is free) and then you can store all of your images there.
Hahahahaha! That's really funny! :-D There's a comedian in every crowd, isn't there?

Top Bottom