MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

giphy.gif

Saturday morning, here.

Here's something to get things going!!

Did you know that song is about his brother randy? i guess he really learned his lesson.... thanks heavens he didn't die or anything.

hector barjot is an fantastic MJ fan. and his room is amazing. he deserve to be recognizes. it's great see MJ fans all over the world.

8701girl;4272471 said:
yes its cool

…………...

<iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/DTmO" width=480 height=360.000 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://gifer.com"></a></p>

Despite my stuffed up nose this week, this is Michael's week and this is also Boston Bruins' month.

We all know Michael's #1 on Forbes again, "Thriller" #1 on Amazon and "Billie Jean" reached over 700 million views on YouTube. The Boston Bruins were on fire this month especially David Pastrnak, he's going hot this beginning season, as of now he managed 12 G, 12 A, 24 PTS along with 10 PPP. On an October 14th game vs Anaheim Ducks he scored all 4 goals in a 4-2 victory. He also contributed a "Perfection Line" 13 points of 5 A, with Brad Marchand managing 2 G, 3 A and Patrice Bergeron managing a hatrick (3 G). Tuukka Rask is also hot despite missing a few games with an injury he manages 1.43 GAA, .951 SV% and 2 SO. Pastrnak should be Player Of The Month. The Bruins maybe able to win the Stanley Cup this year this time if they keep up.

G- Goals
A- Assists
PTS- Points
PPP- Power Play Points
GAA- Goals Against Average
SV%- Save Percentage
SO- Shut Out

Despite my stuffed up nose this week, this is Michael's week and this is also Boston Bruins' month.

We all know Michael's #1 on Forbes again, "Thriller" #1 on Amazon and "Billie Jean" reached over 700 million views on YouTube. The Boston Bruins were on fire this month especially David Pastrnak, he's going hot this beginning season, as of now he managed 12 G, 12 A, 24 PTS along with 10 PPP. On an October 14th game vs Anaheim Ducks he scored all 4 goals in a 4-2 victory. He also contributed a "Perfection Line" 13 points of 5 A, with Brad Marchand managing 2 G, 3 A and Patrice Bergeron managing a hatrick (3 G). Tuukka Rask is also hot despite missing a few games with an injury he manages 1.43 GAA, .951 SV% and 2 SO. Pastrnak should be Player Of The Month. The Bruins maybe able to win the Stanley Cup this year this time if they keep up.

G- Goals
A- Assists
PTS- Points
PPP- Power Play Points
GAA- Goals Against Average
SV%- Save Percentage
SO- Shut Out

Go Boston Bruins!!!! They're my favourites....I hope they do well!!

I have a soft spot for them, because the last time they won the Stanley Cup was in 2011, against the Presidents trophy winners, the Vancouver Canucks. 2011 was the year that I was travelling in the USA and I was actually in Boston, just after the Bruins won the cup. I've probably told you this, before, PoP....I took this photo, when I was there...an excited reveller chose to put a team shirt onto the statue of Paul Revere! Lol

59.jpg

I have a soft spot for them, because the last time they won the Stanley Cup was in 2011, against the Presidents trophy winners, the Vancouver Canucks. 2011 was the year that I was travelling in the USA and I was actually in Boston, just after the Bruins won the cup. I've probably told you this, before, PoP....I took this photo, when I was there...an excited reveller chose to put a team shirt onto the statue of Paul Revere! Lol

59.jpg

Happy you're on the Black & Gold team. They would've won the Cup months ago, but instead they got screwed and the St. Louis Blue won out of favouritism and I'm still angry at the league for screwing them off. But as of now I still quit watching hockey since my attempted comeback failed and I refuse to watch "Hockey Night In Canada" because they fired Don Cherry and killed off "Coach's Corner" which I'm boycotting Sportsnet and Rogers. So I have no certainty to have a comeback anymore.

But I can say that I heard that Brad Marchand recently named #1 of the # Stars of the Week.
https://www.nhl.com/news/brad-marchand-connor-mcdavid-brock-nelson-named-nhl-3-stars/c-311756694

And...YEAH HAHAHAA!!! They beat Montreal Canadiens last night 8-1 with David Pastrnak scoring a hatrick.
https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/bos-...e_state=final,lock_state=final,game_tab=stats

Grapes said in his recent episode of his podcast that Marchand is unbelievable recently and be a potential NHL MVP this year on 9:04.

I agree with him on Marchand, I strongly believe either he or Pastrnak would be a potential NHL MVP this year. They were hot this early season.

59.jpg

boston brunts?

I think I've just found a picture that I've never seen before and that is extremely rare, for me.

d0590bbfea7cbaca3d3e16301fb284f9.jpg

Dropping these in here, for anyone who hasn't seen them. This girl is the BEST!
Aaahhh....great memories of 2012 (on another forum) when these videos first came out.
I swear, I have said and done most of these things.

Back