MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

Thank you so much for the welcome fam ! Hmmm ill just leave this here:laughing:
Michael-Jackson-Smile-Quotes-04.jpg
cf498601585b6fbd53a9bcf7cebb198a.jpg

Can someone please send over some sun? *desperate*

Usually I don't care about the weather at all. But I'm in northern Germany and it literally has been DARK for 4 months now. Not only late sunrise and early sunset, but barely ANY light.

I'm gladly accepting vitamin d donations as well LMAO!

Re:Woo!

@8701girl So lovely :love:...Oh that quote made my day when I found it !

@Hiya bluemoon i also have some lovely sun for you bluemoon , check it out -
7378777532_0fd3f10c00_b.jpg

also vitamin D very important . :heart:
flexitarian-diet-produce-groceries-720.jpg
Fresh_cut_fruits_and_vegetables-1024x689.jpg

And people , we cannot forget Vitamin daddy! daily dose
d6oKHy0MrPEeEsF0bWau58yyoO6ffTOrsGtzCkxEYVx26wLc_xNc0f347_ILfF-P41GnGOxuene-5LVYaBne4hx1qMt-nXwk

@Mikky Dee :flowers:I just loved that video , cheered me up no end- thank you !:laughing:

Hope everyone is doing good and having a lot of fun !I brought the food now who is bringing the cake ?:kissed:

Usually I don't care about the weather at all. But I'm in northern Germany and it literally has been DARK for 4 months now. Not only late sunrise and early sunset, but barely ANY light.

Here comes the sun. :)

Jeez! Dark for four months?! In Portugal last week was all dark and I was feeling depressed because we are used to good weather. But FINALLY today the sun is shining! I send you some sun from here if I could :)

AWWWWWWW! Wow, thanks everybody! :love:

Yes, it is always overclouded (?) = as in sky covered in grey clouds lol. Plus the early sunsets and late sunrises. :pth:

Lovely food! @wendijane! I´m contributing a classic German Guglhupf :blush:

2002-11-094.jpg

... and coffee

K%C3%A4nnchen-Kaffee_2726-%28c%29-Engelhardt.jpg

73cytxduhb141.jpg

flexitarian-diet-produce-groceries-720.jpg

That raw minced meat, though. Germans in my area like METT. I´s raw minced meat with onions and some spices. :gross:

Seems like every culture has that ONE gross dish / eating habit.
:rofl:

Mettbrötchen: Mett on a bun (for breakfast) lmao :pth::puke:

3150.jpg

bluemoon7;4280824 said:
AWWWWWWW! Wow, thanks everybody! :love:

Yes, it is always overclouded (?) = as in sky covered in grey clouds lol. Plus the early sunsets and late sunrises. :pth:

Lovely food! @wendijane! I´m contributing a classic German Guglhupf :blush:

2002-11-094.jpg

... and coffee

K%C3%A4nnchen-Kaffee_2726-%28c%29-Engelhardt.jpg

73cytxduhb141.jpg

Omg yay look at m having his coffee there :love: i simply adore that Bluemoon, Sweet , sweet confectionery and coffee haha ! That Guglhupf looks simply Delicious! thank You sooo much

yeah ..oh gosh raw mince ,Would you believe fam i didnt even notice that meat, i just saw all the fruit there! ....hehe foooood fight fam ! :woohoo:

and guess what ? ...

Since we last spoke , ive been adding more to our party guys!

9k=

Michael-Jackson-Birthday-Party-via-Karas-Party-Ideas-KarasPartyIdeas.com13.jpg

Isnt it pretty?! - Im kinda proud of it, hehe Now, whos got the music? can my friend skrillex come too please? He loves michael too !:kissed:

wendijane;4280829 said:
Omg yay look at m having his coffee there :love: i simply adore that Bluemoon, Sweet , sweet confectionery and coffee haha ! That Guglhupf looks simply Delicious! thank You sooo much

yeah ..oh gosh raw mince ,Would you believe fam i didnt even notice that meat, i just saw all the fruit there! ....hehe foooood fight fam ! :woohoo:

and guess what ? ...

Since we last spoke , ive been adding more to our party guys!

9k=

Michael-Jackson-Birthday-Party-via-Karas-Party-Ideas-KarasPartyIdeas.com13.jpg

Isnt it pretty?! - Im kinda proud of it, hehe Now, whos got the music? can my friend skrillex come too please? He loves michael too !:kissed:

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

I´m impressed by your decorating skills, wendijane! :eek:mg:

Well, music: Lets start with an appetizer

[video=youtube;1xRH1PFbwgc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xRH1PFbwgc&list=PLSMfTFNLka0Wa6LPXL4BW8tuW7slKhQwA&index=2&t=0s[/video]

Of course, bring any friends to pahaaaaaaaty!

Last edited:
bluemoon7;4280833 said:
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

I´m impressed by your decorating skills, wendijane! :eek:mg:

Well, music: Lets start with an appetizer

[video=youtube;1xRH1PFbwgc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xRH1PFbwgc&list=PLSMfTFNLka0Wa6LPXL4BW8tuW7slKhQwA&index=2&t=0s[/video]

Of course, bring any friends to pahaaaaaaaty!

They looked like a rip off to Annoying Orange.

You don't know Annoying Orange? He's a very popular fruit, he's been around for years on YouTube and he even has his own TV show on Cartoon Network and I have the 1st season on DVD. I also love his gaming too.

Great party :girlhappy: everyone. Mind if I join y'all in and bring some champagne? I'm realy feeling in a party mood tonight.

First, I'll bring over some glasses, for the few of us here now.....

1446462427383.jpg

and then plenty more for all the people who will beg to be let in, once they figure out just how cool all this is :heart:

glasses.jpg

Also, what's a party without music, especially of the celebratory kind? Some Kool & the Gang Celebration should start things up. And once the good things start, they can only get better.

So much so, that I keep hearin' that the best is yet to come. It has a strangely familiar sound to it. I wonder where I heard it before :innocent: Maybe, just maybe, if so many say so, it may just actually be true.......Oh wait, now that I think about it, I do remember some fellow named Mike goin' about this kinda stuff at the start of the millennium :D

Ain't he just awesome at 00:17? But steel, but still, I promise you......THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

Michael-Jackson-Quote.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some KFC. Regular chicken and plant based chicken.

Mq32cPr.png

vegan1-696x412.jpg

NatureCriminal7896;4281020 said:
Michael would of loved this. but i wonder would he eat this or regular.

I’m pretty sure we all know he adds chicken to his diet, but yeah I’m pretty sure he’d try plant based foods, I just bought plant based chicken fingers so I can try it out.

Okay, so here's some sunshine and blue sky for bluemoon....

sunny-day-1.jpg

I'm bringing some Australian pavlova to the party - delicious dessert!!

15712809313_77d93487c6_o.jpg

I love, love, love the table decorations, wendijane

As for the music...

Oh you guys this is so cool . Everyone:love: !

i heard everyone is invited - like everybody! , The world haha!
@BlueMoon that video - It was so yummy! i loved it so much :sarmoti-made me smile ,Thank You for it ! All those fruits inspired me ..so , I wanna add the ...

thumbnail

@8701Girl - Yes we certainly are baby ! Errrbody will come !
:laurelhardydancing:

@everyone- Yep sonny is on his way! Just getting some more treats actually , and he is bringing his dog Loki Cause pets can come too - Everyone bring a pet :D

thumbnail

Right then , they are on their way now !-

tumblr_orp4e9QIjW1tbcweeo1_400.gifv

@Mikky Dee & Bluemoon Thank You for complimenting my table skills. I have just finished decorating the entrance x :D

mail

...and put some wall deccies up !

mail

@pop That is fab i love both options ! I also wanna add these !:wub:

mail

Just decorated a quiet spot if anyone wants that later to relax and chill - Something tells me our party is gonna be crazy ! x:woohoo:

mail
Michael-Jackson-Poster-Print-Quote-Famous-Picture-Wall-_1.jpg

@Girl -Yay just what is needed ! Champagne- Thank you for it Girl . Cheers me dears ! x:dancingcat:

giphy.gif

Ive been baking and getting some more food ready i love all the food everyone has brought !

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

I made a hedgehog cake

hedgehog-recipe-image.png

and guys , in homage to Michael , think we should have good old pizza at our party too so ..., Oh ,wait -One second ....
giphy.gif

More people have heard the word...!

Dominos (and also Pizza Hut) is on its way too!

thumbnail

Annnd OMG looks like more guests will be arriving soon ! ( i just love this pic of michael , just discovered it today )
mail

mail

So many , making their ways to the party of this century !
61ssk%2B%2B8JXL._SL1200_.jpg

tumblr_ovw80uQvA01tfk5ogo1_400.jpg

So many love him :wub:

Daddy Mack -Kris Smith (urbanemuse) is arriving soon from kris kross :D

mail

images

Treach vinnie and Kay Gee are on their way too !
D6VwKjeXoAAHKHO.jpg

I Just invited mac !
giphy.gif

He is on his way !
thumbnail

Last edited:
Mikky Dee;4281043 said:
What the hell is plant-based chicken?? Seriously...

It’s a chicken alternative made form plant protein, like soy or peas, that mimics the look and taste of the original product. It helps people who want to go vegan for ethical reasons to make the switch more easily, because they don’t have to change their habits too much. They can still go to the same places and order pretty much the same food they’re used to. Does that make sense? :)

Also, it’s usually pretty good, and no chicken has to die. :)

Back