Jacksons - All Night Dancin'

Grandmaster Flash - Freedom

Terence Trent D'Arby - Dance Little Sister

B52's - Love Shack

Stevie Wonder:
1) Superstition
2) Another Star
3) Master Blaster (Jammin')

Forgot 'Evacuate The Dancefloor' by Cascada.

Downside - she kept MITM off the No.1 UK spot in 2009.
Upside - she loves Michael, she felt guilty blocking him from the No.1, it's fabulous!

wend, this is my playlist:

Sly and the Family Stone - Dance to the music

Jacksons - All Night Dancin'

Grandmaster Flash - Freedom

Terence Trent D'Arby - Dance Little Sister

B52's - Love Shack

Stevie Wonder:
1) Superstition
2) Another Star
3) Master Blaster (Jammin')
This is a real party now. i love that playlist Haha these stuck out to me [
And Natalie yes! i love cascada She is unstoppable in concert.

This isn't a party song, maybe, but I need something a bit more low-key for when I'm drinking my mug of mint tea, lol.

DÖF - Codo (Ich düse, düse im Sauseschritt)

3m 11s

Have you seen her perform?
I have zin. Went to her perfect Day tour in Sheppards Bush 2008 .There is a t shirt i had lost now, can never find it but i loved it , Black with the tour dates to that tour on the back and a picture of her silhouette corset with long boots on the front ...Simple but boy , I loved it ..quite 60's really. I would say quite Barbarella in design i think. iv'e got a couple more recent tops of hers. But it was never the same ..Quite a bit of a fan, she was good live when i saw her. really good. She did not stop dancing literally. I've got lots of love for her 💗

And the first one is so nice zin 💗 thank you for posting .. Actually i liked Jessie J for a while , Moreso when she first come on the scene

So , im not sure what is happening in his fandom guys and i feel sad because June is a b*stard and i look around and other fandoms are ok.. Things are happening ..There's nothing planned here apart from twelve billion Invincible threads (i'm okay with that) & that raspy thread (im kind of okay with that:LOL: ) ... the MJ musical and then a few tweets from his estates film then ...
.... Sooo uh, we have 2 make our own amusement i am guessing ...i can do that. M gave me those tools , wish n dream
.. Pretty nice this party thread got revived ladies!

(Aloud thoughts - sorry!) I wonder how Elvis fans cope with ...."Nothing" . I know MJ & (would imagine ) Prince fans too are 'okay' since well M gave us the imagination.
Ah , the Way estate are treating em/us i think some type of ai is the way to go for this fandom, but because it has not got his approval this argument is moot. Last thing we want though is a Jem and the holograms situation gah.

OMG I loved that song as a kid LMAOOO!
How do you know this? Are you an old German like me? :ROFLMAO:
No, but it's a great story. @filmandmusic posted it ages ago - can't remember which thread. I looked at it, didn't have a clue what it was but listened to it anyway. My taste in music is often quite different to f&m but he posts interesting stuff. So I listened to it and my head exploded. I KNOW THIS SONG was the instant thought. I LOVE THIS SONG was the second thought.

Years ago, as a punk in London, we knew some German punk bands. I can't remember exactly how this went but I think one of them must have had a mixtape that we heard, this song was on it, I instantly loved it and they must have done a copy for me. I do know I didn't have it on vinyl. It wasn't on UK radio. I definitely didn't hear it on John Peel. So that's the only explanation I can come up with. That cassette tape is long gone, years pass and I completely forgot all about the song. Until f&m posted it. Isn't that amazing? I love this song so much. I was so happy to be reunited with it. I've listened to it loads since it went up on the board.

Back