MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

Actually girls that is fab, Yeah he is doing this ready for our ...Reunite the world party
Chucking out the tech and just a good get together with real people n friends i love that alot

No, but it's a great story. @filmandmusic posted it ages ago - can't remember which thread. I looked at it, didn't have a clue what it was but listened to it anyway. My taste in music is often quite different to f&m but he posts interesting stuff. So I listened to it and my head exploded. I KNOW THIS SONG was the instant thought. I LOVE THIS SONG was the second thought.

Years ago, as a punk in London, we knew some German punk bands. I can't remember exactly how this went but I think one of them must have had a mixtape that we heard, this song was on it, I instantly loved it and they must have done a copy for me. I do know I didn't have it on vinyl. It wasn't on UK radio. I definitely didn't hear it on John Peel. So that's the only explanation I can come up with. That cassette tape is long gone, years pass and I completely forgot all about the song. Until f&m posted it. Isn't that amazing? I love this song so much. I was so happy to be reunited with it. I've listened to it loads since it went up on the board.

What a story, indeed!!! This song was part of the "Neue Deutsche Welle" (New German Wave) in music, which originated in German Punk. NDW was very unique, silly and also/therefore very smart lol. And EXTREMELY entertaining.

Most famous song is NENA: 99 Luftballons (no 1 in USA also)

Most beloved amongst us Generation X Germans is probably:

😎🤩

This is actually a very cool idea for a thread. An idea for a nice informal conversation.
I, for example, do not have musical knowledge and abilities. Not very strong in facts about discography and in many threads I have nothing to say. But it is very interesting to read the opinions of connoisseurs.
Here you can just talk as I understood. And I can get bored or stay awake.
I offer to share pleasant, joyful moments. What good things have you had lately?

I've been really enjoying the hot and sunny days lately. That's rare for our area. I'm also finally picking up my first MJ CD from shipping tomorrow.

I'll add some music.
I love these videos. Thanks MJ for the idea of video stories to music.

Sooo, let´s get ready for the party!

😭:ROFLMAO:😍 What a creative idea of youtuber "Lucy Universe"

I didn't look at the video right away. Creative.
At first I didn't understand what was going on.😃 I thought the girl was doing her makeup and heard an excerpt from Michael's interview. Then I translated it and it was Michael's voice telling me how to put on makeup. And that puzzled me a bit, I couldn't make me watch it to the end. It just didn't feel right.
I found out from the comments that there is an app with AI which will voice any text with the voice of a famous person or character.
Interesting, I didn't know that before😄

Last edited:
I wish I could see a picture.
Dang it! Did the video get lost in the VPN? Gah!

But thanks to your description, I imagined it. 🙏
Happy people queuing up at midnight to get the album. You can see people grabbing 2 copies to buy, not just one, lol.

I think they might have had their own party after the purchase to celebrate the joy of the purchase. 😃
I really think they did. They were ready to rock! :)

Michael looking beautiful for the party.

FzKSmTdWABEFCqt

Back