MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

just popping in from a snowbound Dublin. Its 10.50am on Friday 2 March and we are snowed in. The pipes have frozen on the washing machine, and there is a likely hood of power cuts. The snow in the driveway looks to be about 20 cm deep, we have plenty of food and have torches and candles ready, flasks and basins of water filled, and are charging phones and power units.

Daryll748;4217600 said:
I feel yé on that one. When you stand in tiny dance room with lots of people around you. It's embarrassing when you fall out of sync lol and besides I was always 'writing' in my head instead of 'remembering' the learnt 'choreography' so I rather just dance from the heart instead.

LIke, I was at the back of the "classroom". My knees acted up again (I did 3 or 4 squats of Dangerous routine then I had to sit down the rest of the morning because the pain was *real*)

Da vid: https://www.facebook.com/isis.binder.3/posts/1105476342861171

(YOu can see the bosu balls in the back xD )

Daryll748;4217600 said:
Cool drawing POP

question for you, POP ? What do you use 'digital' to draw? I'm so looking forward to a new computer with a decent 'creative' program on it. Paint surely has it's 'limits' lol

Thanx. I use Procreate, but I did it for the colouring, I still need practice and improving and I think I’m getting a bit better at it and working on another work which will be up soon.

just popping in from a snowbound Dublin. Its 10.50am on Friday 2 March and we are snowed in. The pipes have frozen on the washing machine, and there is a likely hood of power cuts. The snow in the driveway looks to be about 20 cm deep, we have plenty of food and have torches and candles ready, flasks and basins of water filled, and are charging phones and power units.

Oh my gosh!!! Sounds like you're in for "an adventure"!!

LIke, I was at the back of the "classroom". My knees acted up again (I did 3 or 4 squats of Dangerous routine then I had to sit down the rest of the morning because the pain was *real*)

Da vid: https://www.facebook.com/isis.binder.3/posts/1105476342861171

(YOu can see the bosu balls in the back xD )

Isis, you are so brave for even attempting it! It looks as though it was a fun experience and LUCKY you, for meeting up with and getting a hug from Lavelle!!!!

In honour of THE LOVE OF DANCE, here's something special. :listeningtomusic :punk:

So here's a little bit of "self-indulgence". Lol.

Riddle me this......why would I post this video, hmmmm?

Ten "forum points" for the first one to post the correct answer. :cool:

681890.gif
681890.gif

Isis, you are so brave for even attempting it! It looks as though it was a fun experience and LUCKY you, for meeting up with and getting a hug from Lavelle!!!!

In honour of THE LOVE OF DANCE, here's something special. :listeningtomusic :punk:

He seems to be a nice guy. My friend took the pics and since we were the last ones in the line, I got to chat with him a bit about.... Knee surgery... LOL yes!
I remember I told him I couldn't follow them up because I was in pain. Then out of nowhere he told me he had 2 knee surgeries and we began talking about the details XD Like If we both were 70 yrs old....

So here's a little bit of "self-indulgence". Lol.

Riddle me this......why would I post this video, hmmmm?

Ten "forum points" for the first one to post the correct answer. :cool:

681890.gif
681890.gif

Wat?

oh wow Moonstreet :eek: puts it all in 'perspective' here really! It seems you are ready to 'tackle' the situation.

Here in Bruges, it's still freezing and foggy and the snow and ice just stayed but otherwise that's about it. I can have just another warm 'hibernating' day again instead of 'visiting' my mum who lives about 20 minutes away.

I somehow feel 'blessed' to have moved into this brand new 'residence' with decent heating and all. Above all, it's ground floor so I don't have to 'hobble' up those stairs anymore. I hate stairs lol :pth:

Yeah, Isis.binder I feel yé on that one too. One of the other reasons why I quit dancing is the 'stupid' body that acts up. Dancing takes quite a 'heavy toll' on your system indeed but nice you could talk to him. He seems like a nice guy indeed.

Thanks POP! I'll check it out. I hope it's a OS program as I'm saving for a Mac now. I've had it windows really :angry:

anyway, it's 11 AM here again and OMG the time flies too fast really as I'm still having breakfast here lol

Oh, the video you posted Mikky I'm sure it has got something to do with your 'nickname' :D

Stay safe and warm you all!

P.s welcome to Tinkerbell58 for joining us here and Welcome to MJJCommunity. Sorry about the video though!

Waaaahhhhhh! You were all in here without MEEEEEEE!!!!!

You need to get an image storing account on a hosting website, like Photobucket, for example (a basic account is free) and then you can store all of your images there. You can sort them into different albums and categories.....which is VERY useful for someone who is slightly OCD, like I am. Hahahaha! Once your images stored online like that, they can be posted straight into any forum and other types of social media, as well. I had never even heard of Photobucket until I joined MJFC......I made an account, taught myself all about it and never looked back. If my computer ever crashes, I know that I still have my MJ stash stored safely online. I'm sure there are others besides Photobucket, too.

~Catches Michael's love after he hurls it to me~
You need to get an image storing account on a hosting website, like Photobucket, for example (a basic account is free) and then you can store all of your images there.
Hahahahaha! That's really funny! :-D There's a comedian in every crowd, isn't there?

Daryll748;4217665 said:
oh wow Moonstreet :eek: puts it all in 'perspective' here really! It seems you are ready to 'tackle' the situation.

Here in Bruges, it's still freezing and foggy and the snow and ice just stayed but otherwise that's about it. I can have just another warm 'hibernating' day again instead of 'visiting' my mum who lives about 20 minutes away.

I somehow feel 'blessed' to have moved into this brand new 'residence' with decent heating and all. Above all, it's ground floor so I don't have to 'hobble' up those stairs anymore. I hate stairs lol :pth:

Yeah, Isis.binder I feel yé on that one too. One of the other reasons why I quit dancing is the 'stupid' body that acts up. Dancing takes quite a 'heavy toll' on your system indeed but nice you could talk to him. He seems like a nice guy indeed.

Thanks POP! I'll check it out. I hope it's a OS program as I'm saving for a Mac now. I've had it windows really :angry:

anyway, it's 11 AM here again and OMG the time flies too fast really as I'm still having breakfast here lol

Oh, the video you posted Mikky I'm sure it has got something to do with your 'nickname' :D

Stay safe and warm you all!

P.s welcome to Tinkerbell58 for joining us here and Welcome to MJJCommunity. Sorry about the video though!
Thank you so much Daryll748. I've been a member for quite some time now and was lurking around way before that even. I've posted a few things before here and there throughout the forum at different times but my laptop decided to bite the dust and it's a pain in the you know where to try and get used to posting here from my POS phone. I'd have been here last week when this thread was started had I known about it but I didn't see Mikky Dee's announcement about it until after it was all over, unfortunately. No worries about the video. I've seen it before and can always go to YouTube and watch it again anytime I want. That Warner Chappel stuff just really ticks me off is all. I mean, not available in my country! Really? I'm in the USA for crying out loud! SMDH! I posted a reply to one of Milkky Dee's posts that seems to have vanished but maybe she can find it later. She knows me well and seems to always be able to figure out what I meant to do, LOL! Thanks again for the welcome, it's nice to meet you. :-D

Thank you so much Daryll748. I've been a member for quite some time now and was lurking around way before that even. I've posted a few things before here and there throughout the forum at different times but my laptop decided to bite the dust and it's a pain in the you know where to try and get used to posting here from my POS phone. I'd have been here last week when this thread was started had I known about it but I didn't see Mikky Dee's announcement about it until after it was all over, unfortunately. No worries about the video. I've seen it before and can always go to YouTube and watch it again anytime I want. That Warner Chappel stuff just really ticks me off is all. I mean, not available in my country! Really? I'm in the USA for crying out loud! SMDH! I posted a reply to one of Milkky Dee's posts that seems to have vanished but maybe she can find it later. She knows me well and seems to always be able to figure out what I meant to do, LOL! Thanks again for the welcome, it's nice to meet you. :-D

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

:hellov1:

:beatit:

:girlhappy:

You're HEEEEEEEERE!!!

Don't worry about missing the party.....it's NEVER ENDING!!

Your posts have to be approved and when they are, then you'll be able to see them. I've approved them, now. Get busy posting, because once you reach over ten posts, you'll be an official member, not a Junior.

giphy.gif

update, its no 2.30pm Saturday 3rd March. Im in a suburb / residential area. About 2 feet of now in the driveway and all surrounding roads totally blocked. The local shopping mall where the main big grocery stores are is closed for the 3rd day, and while Dublin city centre is thawing and starting to function in this outer suburb it will be days before things get back to normal. Buses and trams are starting to run but are not coming out to this suburb so we are basically cut off. The local cornershops are running out of food as the delivery trucks cant get into the residential areas.

This seems to be such a long day lol and it feels like I'm living on GMT time instead lol
Anywayz, WOW you had more snow than us. It melted here already and now it's just cloudy

That is the fun part of a never ending party thread. There is always time to pop in whenever you feel like it!
:hiv1:

Thanks Mikky :D

Yeah keep posting away and you'll become a 'proud' member and don't mention laptops. Mine is behaving badly too the last few days and still he has to do what I tell him to do lol.

Today's rare piccie is this one:

late2000.jpg

It looks like one from the late 2000 and I love his jacket. I got one like that too with the leather sleeves but mine has white embroidery on it. See, we got the same taste in clothes lol

This one made me laugh today. :laughing:

notme.jpg

I posted it on the MJJC twitter with the question "What does Michael whisper in his ear? " and I got such cute comment back "You're not me! " :tongue:

This seems to be such a long day lol and it feels like I'm living on GMT time instead lol
Anywayz, WOW you had more snow than us. It melted here already and now it's just cloudy

we havent had snow like this since 1982, its total madness

Today's rare piccie is this one:

attachment.php

It looks like one from the late 2000 and I love his jacket. I got one like that too with the leather sleeves but mine has white embroidery on it. See, we got the same taste in clothes lol

Thats from Hamberg, 2006, I think March or February time. Thats at a private house, one of his friends , and German fans found him. He was also in Venice around the same time period and then came from central Europe to Ireland.

Last edited:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

You're HEEEEEEEERE!!!

Your posts have to be approved and when they are, then you'll be able to see them. I've approved them, now. Get busy posting, because once you reach over ten posts, you'll be an official member, not a Junior.

giphy.gif
Hey Girl! Yeah I'm Here! Dun Dun Dun! Ha Ha! ;-) As far as my posts are concerned I figured that's what was going on. I did read the rules again believe it or not. I just didn't understand why one of them showed up but the rest of them didn't. Do my older posts before today not count toward my 10? I've posted on here before. I was a member before you were remember? I was wrong about that Destiny video too. I can't find it anywhere. There's one clip that's like 16 seconds and another one that's like 30 seconds but there's no sign of the full video. Does anyone have a different link they could post and/or send me? And I can't figure out how to use the emoji's or change my password from those crazy numbers they gave me yet. Ok, that's all for now, I think! I'm so excited to be here I'm rambling! I've missed this so much! Thanks for creating this thread and approving me and everything! (((HUG)))

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

You're HEEEEEEEERE!!!

giphy.gif
Now it's telling me I don't have permission to view or post in this thread. I could view it earlier and it's letting me post obviously. What's Up? :p

I’m not sure about any previous accounts you’ve had but the one you’re posting from has 6 approved posts so far. Once you hit 10 you’ll be able to post freely and use the forum as normal. It’s because of trolls/spam/marketing. Keep posting and you’ll be there soon ;) at the moment there’ll be a delay to seeing your posts because we have to manually approve them.

update, its no 2.30pm Saturday 3rd March. Im in a suburb / residential area. About 2 feet of now in the driveway and all surrounding roads totally blocked. The local shopping mall where the main big grocery stores are is closed for the 3rd day, and while Dublin city centre is thawing and starting to function in this outer suburb it will be days before things get back to normal. Buses and trams are starting to run but are not coming out to this suburb so we are basically cut off. The local cornershops are running out of food as the delivery trucks cant get into the residential areas.

It must feel like the end of the world! I hope Dublin thaws out, soon.

Now it's telling me I don't have permission to view or post in this thread. I could view it earlier and it's letting me post obviously. What's Up? :p

Tink, when you joined in 2015, you only made one post, which was approved at that time. You've made five posts in this thread, so your posts now total six.

You can continue to make posts....but you, yourself, won't be able to see them, in any threads, until an Admin. manually approves them.

The ones that you can view have already been approved.....any that you don't immediately see, going forward, will just need to be approved and then you WILL see them.

Get busy, do four more posts for us to approve and then you'll be a full member and you'll be able to do everything on the forum!

:timer:

:tease:

:clapping:

short reply today lol

The sun is out and the snow is gone so I'm out for walk today lol :sarmoti

I hope you get 'brighter' weather too soon Moonstreet (y)

WOW, POP that program is totally AWESOME!!! Think I'll go for an IPad Pro instead of a MacBook then. I've watched a tutorial yesterday and OMG, it's stunning what you can do with it. It's sure the next level in 'drawing' :eek:

Special pic of today is this :wub:

mjRARE.jpg

Have a Blessed Sunday all :innocent:

Daryll748;4217737 said:
WOW, POP that program is totally AWESOME!!! Think I'll go for an IPad Pro instead of a MacBook then. I've watched a tutorial yesterday and OMG, it's stunning what you can do with it. It's sure the next level in 'drawing'

Yeah, Procreate is only compatible to iPad, since I do have both MacBook and iPad. I’m getting a little better at it though, I just finished a NFSW drawing I did which is Jody Ryder (Jenna’s mother) and I’m gonna upload shortly on both deviantArt, Pixiv and Tumblr.

Right now I’m checking the latest episode of “Gakuen Babysitters”, it’s a new anime about toddlers.

Some interesting images for today.

picture-4-19-tm.jpg

Michael's beautiful carousel, which sometimes played "Childhood".

Carousel-Played-Michael-Own-Song-Childhood.jpg

What do you do when you're kinda stoned due to a cough syrup and you need to fix your flip flops? You fix them using superglue, of course... And end up with glue ALL over your hand + glued fingers....

What do you do when you're kinda stoned due to a cough syrup and you need to fix your flip flops? You fix them using superglue, of course... And end up with glue ALL over your hand + glued fingers....

LOL. Superglue will never work, hun. Just get new ones! In Australia, we call them THONGS!

girly_cute_pink_turquoise_ombre_tropical_palm_tree_flip_flops-rb8589d85b612434e81aa8d21ab73fdb6_jhc7z_324.jpg

just a quick pop in lol :blush:

How is everyone doing today?

Yesterday as I walked home, I could smell the 'Spring' air again and it gave me such a 'comforting' feeling.
Though it's been raining today, it feels like the Winter is slowly slipping away and the T° are on the rise so good days are on the way.

Yeah, I got meself an Ipad Pro yesterday. Well, we went to the store for more info and I just couldn't leave without her. I felt like a kid in a puppy store lol. Once, I had the feel of it, it was like 'yeash' :sarmoti and so I spend my 'savings' on it. So, I had a peaceful afternoon yesterday 'installing' the darn thing but today we have 'slave' chores on hand and I need to catch up with me characters in #Fragmented too.

Fave pic of today is :

favepicofWEDS.jpg

All have a nice day now! (y)

p.S. I still have to think what to write in the 'fan mentality' survey. Some 'personal' questions though but I quite liked what you wrote POP :punk: I loved the way you 'described' yourself. Can I steal that line lol ;)

Back