MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

Ow. I hurt myself minutes ago, but I’m okay. Doing great so far, in fact I’m getting prepared and ready for Game 4. Boston Bruins vs St. Louis Blues.

PoP;4259284 said:
Ow. I hurt myself minutes ago, but I’m okay. Doing great so far, in fact I’m getting prepared and ready for Game 4. Boston Bruins vs St. Louis Blues.

Go the Bruins!

PoP;4259284 said:

I got no idea who they are

8701girl;4259881 said:
ok thank you

No prob. And now I’m once not going on that thread that much again.

8701girl;4259941 said:
why???????

Because I still quit hockey and my comeback as a Bruins fan is still not gonna happen anytime soon. I’m still hurt that they didn’t win the Stanley Cup, the hockey gods have defied way too many times.

As I mention, I was hoping to see the Bruins win the Stanley Cup to turn my year around, but no, this is now the worst year since 10 years ago and my stress still continues.

8701girl;4260066 said:
they will get better give it time

I’m afraid it won’t. Right now I just wanna forget about it, focus on next for my 24 hour Michael Jackson marathon and focus on the Estate taking HBO down and waiting for LN demise. And to sort my locked Twitter account out.

PoP;4260168 said:
I’m afraid it won’t. Right now I just wanna forget about it, focus on next for my 24 hour Michael Jackson marathon and focus on the Estate taking HBO down and waiting for LN demise. And to sort my locked Twitter account out.

whats your twitter account? mine is www.twitter.com/8701girl

Last edited:
whats your twitter account? mine is www.twitter.com/8701girl

https://twitter.com/PrinceofPop8

I don't know why my account was locked, but it locked on me for no damned reason. They want me to use a phone number verification, but I refuse to 1) I don't have a mobile phone 2) I don't wanna use phone numbers at all. So I gotta find another way to unlock my account again. I've been thru this before on my Hotmail, but I found a way to get into my Hotmail inbox without using verification at all.

https://twitter.com/PrinceofPop8

I don't know why my account was locked, but it locked on me for no damned reason. They want me to use a phone number verification, but I refuse to 1) I don't have a mobile phone 2) I don't wanna use phone numbers at all. So I gotta find another way to unlock my account again. I've been thru this before on my Hotmail, but I found a way to get into my Hotmail inbox without using verification at all.

that sucks your account got hacked hope it sorts it self out

Delete

Last edited:
Turns out my Twitter account is suspended. Well now I'm pissed and if it's somebody that reported on me, I'll sue him/her for it. I'll just have to wait it out until my suspension is over.

Back