MJJCers Only Meeting in the 02 Gardens August 29th.

I also ordered sky lanterns, x20 pack. Hoping they will be delivered tomorrow! Hope others bring some too as they look even more beautiful when theres lots together lighting up the sky.

Hay clairebear good news i manage to find laterns up my town i brought 2 one for me and one for you thay were £3.99 each quite big,cause i dont think the ebay ones will be here in time grrrrr,just thought i would let u know x

Ignore this i dont know weather i am coming or going sorry claire :cry: x

Last edited:
St. Leonards is Hastings' twin town (east sussex). I don't think i'm going to make it tomorrow, am meeting a friend tomorrow night and going to a gig in the evening, so i'll probably give London a miss this time :( x

To everyone who's going, try not to be too unhappy and i'll be thinking of you all! Lots of love xxx

Hay clairebear good news i manage to find laterns up my town i brought 2 one for me and one for you thay were £3.99 each quite big,cause i dont think the ebay ones will be here in time grrrrr,just thought i would let u know x

Ignore this i dont know weather i am coming or going sorry claire :cry: x

Hi, thanks, but no worries if you havent or if it's for wendy bird. My sky lanterns didnt turn up, im so pissed off with that company, they said it would be here in time and i ordered them on tuesday! Paid £40 for 20 lanterns so when they do eventually turn up what the hell am i meant to with them?? Does anyone know if there is a high street shop in london where you can buy them? Where did you get yours michaelloverforever? x

Hi, thanks, but no worries if you havent or if it's for wendy bird. My sky lanterns didnt turn up, im so pissed off with that company, they said it would be here in time and i ordered them on tuesday! Paid £40 for 20 lanterns so when they do eventually turn up what the hell am i meant to with them?? Does anyone know if there is a high street shop in london where you can buy them? Where did you get yours michaelloverforever? x

From my highstreet hun,i could go and get u one tom if i have time,thay r £3.99,i found them in a new toy shop up the town,u might be able to get them in london hun,not sure,i still dont know if im coming tom feeling werid about it actually just feel messed up in my head completely :( xxx

Peepz, I just wanted to wish you a nice day in London....make Michael proud, be strong, be lovely, be together, keep the vibe going!
I hope it's gonna be a wonderful day and hope you all will enjoy it as for how far you can enjoy this day.

I'll be celebrating tomorrow in Best.
Have fun!!!:holiday:

I really wanted to come, but I can't get there. :( Would anyone who can't make it to London fancy coming to a candle lighting in Greater Manchester area?

have a great time guys, I can't make it but will be thinking of you all and looking forward to hearing all about it later.

hey it was nice to meet everyone that went today, well the handful of people i met shame i didnt get to meet any other members - i didnt see any lanterns either o well It was still good somthing happened on mike's memory and and i was apart of that, met some extremy nice people and was good to share the day with all of them
It was a huge shame about the garden meet, but guess it was slightly away and people wernt sure if that was the right spot so left and went back to the o2
The positives out weigh the negatives for me thankyou everyone

Just want to share my experience of the day. It started out as a bit of a disaster but at least I was with wonderful people at the time so tried to keep in good spirits. The "meet-up" at traflagar square was moved along to st.james park, so 4 of us wondered down there but after a few seconds decided it was better just to go straight to the clubhouse. We couldn't see anyone else from MJJC at the clubhouse but Motsey (who drives like he's on a race track lol only joking thanks for driving us around) contacted Gaz who very quickly joined us. There still wasn't many of us at this point but it was nice to chat. Gaz wasn't what I expected, I was expecting him to be scary lol but he was a really nice down to earth bloke who spent time chatting a lot about MJJC which was so cool. We did a "broadcast" into the chatroom although most of us were camera shy except Healer lol. We moved onto the o2 which was actually nearly empty, just a few people sitting around with a stereo. We found another couple of MJJCers and moved onto the o2 gardens. Sadly they were completely empty but we didn't give up hope and went back to the o2. As it got darker everybody there lit candles. Not many of us joined in singing "happy birthday" but we were all together with our candles (trying to keep them lit lol) whilst Heal The World was played (at this point I tried to turn away as I had tears streaming down my face but don't think anyone noticed luckily lol). A few more MJJCers joined us and we all made a tealight candle "sculpture" which I'm sure you will see pictures of soon. By this time I felt all of us had really come together and were all helping keep the candles lit etc. Harmony spotted a guy who was the spit of Michael from the Thriller era and we kept trying to get a better look at him (stalkers lol) which was funny. Yes it could have been better but it wasn't a complete waste of a day and I am so grateful that I got to spend time with such lovely people. Everyone I met yesterday was wonderful, I mean it, and I hope to meet you all again someday.

Oh and I got sunburnt - heh :D

I feel so so bad i didnt go yesterday,i got ready put my michael hat on and my michael top and my arm band i had made ready to go and i got to the door and i just broke down,i tried my hardest,i just feel like complelte c*** today,i so wanted to be there so much i had brought sky laterns and stuff for yesterday but i couldnt do it,i am so broken sorry :cry:,sorry wendy :cry:,All i can say is sorry :cry::cry: xxxx

Yesterday was the day I would meet the fans in the garden near the O2, but it didn't happen.
I took the subway around 13:00 pm to North Greenwich. I went to the wall with all the messages on it, but it was to hard for me. It made me sad. The fans who were there were singing and dancing, but I was not in the mood to celebrate his life during dance and singing. I became ill and had to take the tube, so I could go to my hotel.
Hopefully we can meet some other time.

Just want to share my experience of the day. It started out as a bit of a disaster but at least I was with wonderful people at the time so tried to keep in good spirits. The "meet-up" at traflagar square was moved along to st.james park, so 4 of us wondered down there but after a few seconds decided it was better just to go straight to the clubhouse. We couldn't see anyone else from MJJC at the clubhouse but Motsey (who drives like he's on a race track lol only joking thanks for driving us around) contacted Gaz who very quickly joined us. There still wasn't many of us at this point but it was nice to chat. Gaz wasn't what I expected, I was expecting him to be scary lol but he was a really nice down to earth bloke who spent time chatting a lot about MJJC which was so cool. We did a "broadcast" into the chatroom although most of us were camera shy except Healer lol. We moved onto the o2 which was actually nearly empty, just a few people sitting around with a stereo. We found another couple of MJJCers and moved onto the o2 gardens. Sadly they were completely empty but we didn't give up hope and went back to the o2. As it got darker everybody there lit candles. Not many of us joined in singing "happy birthday" but we were all together with our candles (trying to keep them lit lol) whilst Heal The World was played (at this point I tried to turn away as I had tears streaming down my face but don't think anyone noticed luckily lol). A few more MJJCers joined us and we all made a tealight candle "sculpture" which I'm sure you will see pictures of soon. By this time I felt all of us had really come together and were all helping keep the candles lit etc. Harmony spotted a guy who was the spit of Michael from the Thriller era and we kept trying to get a better look at him (stalkers lol) which was funny. Yes it could have been better but it wasn't a complete waste of a day and I am so grateful that I got to spend time with such lovely people. Everyone I met yesterday was wonderful, I mean it, and I hope to meet you all again someday.

Oh and I got sunburnt - heh :D

Haha great post spoonie and soo true you forgot afew bits like where i had gaz's number stored wrong and we were stuck in the club house thinking is anyone going to show up but then he eneded up ringing me, thank god
o and erm... me spilling Healers drink lol and yea im a good driver, i was well behaved :angel:
You were crying i didnt notice, i was feeling teary and when i was i just kept turning around walking off reading the wall or somthing_ heal the world was hard but what got to me was when the little group that was behind us was playing speechless,You Are My Life,cry and other songs from Invincible soo sad _ also i couldnt help but sing along sorry for anyone who had to put up with that :doh:
Still everyone we met was amazing and soooo extremly nice just wish we could have met more Mjjc'ers but still i feel was a positive night:innocent:

sun burnt? what sun? I was an ice statue most of the night

o also was funny how we kept trying to light the candles on the Mj & 51 hearts and Mike kept blowing them out hehe mike was laughing i know it

Last edited:
Haha great post spoonie and soo true you forgot afew bits like where i had gaz's number stored wrong and we were stuck in the club house thinking is anyone going to show up but then he eneded up ringing me, thank god
o and erm... me spilling Healers drink lol and yea im a good driver, i was well behaved :angel:
You were crying i didnt notice, i was feeling teary and when i was i just kept turning around walking off reading the wall or somthing_ heal the world was hard but what got to me was when the little group that was behind us was playing speechless,You Are My Life,cry and other songs from Invincible soo sad _ also i couldnt help but sing along sorry for anyone who had to put up with that :doh:
Still everyone we met was amazing and soooo extremly nice just wish we could have met more Mjjc'ers but still i feel was a positive night:innocent:

sun burnt? what sun? I was an ice statue most of the night

o also was funny how we kept trying to light the candles on the Mj & 51 hearts and Mike kept blowing them out hehe mike was laughing i know it

Oh yeah I forgot about all those other mis-haps lol but at least we saw the funny side

Yeah I heard you singing it was really sweet and made me choke up more and get teary-eyed again aww.

I got burnt in trafalgar square not at the o2, we were all freezing at the o2 especially you lol

That was another lovely part when everyone kept laughing at Michael blowing out his birthday candles!

These are memories to hold onto for a long time, got to remember the positives this time

Glad to hear it went ok everyone who met up on the 29th :) I was sorry i couldn't go, my grandad turned up the day before for the bank holiday weekend and i helped mum cook and look after the family - didn't want to abandon everyone for the day!! I donned my angel wings again in the evening, lit a candle and sat out on the patio stargazing for a while, was really peaceful but would have loved to be with other fans! I really hope there'll be something else organised soon xxx

"History Or Insanity Awaits us." were the words that seemed to flow during the early morning Saturday Sunny air as the day started off with excitement at the prospect of meeting people who before now were either voiceless Writings on a chatroom OR with Lovely voices who as yet didnt have a Beautiful face attached to them, but this is what it was all about for us - the Chatters, it wasn't, I'm sorry to say about Michaels Birthday as we all agreed we could have easily stayed at home with a little cake from Sainsburys or something because many thought it wouldn’t go well but this was about a coming together of Hearts, Minds and Souls.

It was with this mentality that prompted me to make arrangments to call people from all around the World, Scotland, America - Pukey Kathy - :D and Australia.

"Its going to be an interesting day, thats for sure."

I met up with Noni/Spoonie then Amei0688 and whilst at Trafalgar Square contacted both Harmony and Motsey, Motsey made a mad dash into London and we completely missed each other as I was running OUT of Trafalgar Square and him INTO but we were in contact via phone so we hugged said hi etc.

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

We then went to St James Park where a guy wearing his tshirt pulled up to resemble a bra made us realise that, yes this was a Michael Jackson event but most certainly wasnt to promote the flashing of public in public places.

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

And so we all piled into the back and front of Motseys car as he, with speed zoomed towards the clubhouse but the navigational system saw us almost smashing into some metal bollards, that I believe was before some stupid git slammed on his horn at us for being in the wong lane.

We then made it to the Clubhouse and I expected quite a few people.... Yeah, because that was happening, luckily the Godfather.... I mean GAZ turned up just before Motsey bought us all drinks, well Noni and Amei0688 didnt want a drink but I asked for a Bud, a nice cooooool refreshing Budweiser in a half glass. We got internet connection and logged into chat to be seen by everyone via webcam.

When GAZ arrived, he said "So what we all doing." I replied "I am taking you to the bar to get you a drink." luckily he was in a good mood and didnt use the "Delete Button" which would have seen me with a permaban, so whilst at the bar together we spoke about how we expected the day to go, his hopes etc meeting us crazy maniacs etc, then Motsey came up to me and said "I spilt your drink." my first thought was "Just how much went on/into the laptop, over the Blackberry, the wires etc." rushed back into the room and my rucksack was drenched, yeah because that would have been a good smell to walk around with, smelling like your typical London drunk, when in fact I come from Southend, thank you very much, hmmmmph, finally on chat we all said hello to the room - which is what it was all about, and moved the camera from Noni, Amei0688, Motsey and Gaz who chose to not really want to be part of this filming experience and also questioned how much I had to drink, and smirked in a “Cheap drunk hey?” way when I said "This is my first one." its weird that no one else wanted to say anything and didnt want to be on Camera so I just had to improvise, we then upped sticks and moved onto the 02....

The gardens were silent and the 02 itself brought back memories to us of the 13th but we wouldn’t let that get to us we were all there to have fun and enjoy ourselves, Sperdia and Roaa came over to greet us so that was nice, then Leaaf was far from subtle with her happiness at meeting us all which was soooo lovely, this, for me was what it was all about meeting fellow chatters, nothing else, we then went into the 02 itself walked around tried to get an Internet Connection Up And Running so we could tune into chat as we knew people were expecting this, but alas, to no avail.

As the time went on Candles came out and people rushed to make use of my heavily filled lighter with rather a BIG flame, Candles kept going out and then they were relit with all the candlewax going everywhere all over my hand it was like I was ready to promote Madame Tussauds or something.

Then we all fell silent and started to sing “Happy Birthday” to Michael, what a very tearful and tearjerking moment that was it made one tingle, to be honest with you. It was at this point the Lovely Harmony turned up and so our little group was complete with chatters.

And so to make it even more complete I phoned a very good friend of mine who you may all know as Tinnyandodd based all the way in the U.S. and put her on Speakerphone so she could say “Hi” to everyone and the Happiness and Sparkle in her voice was one of the many things that made the day what it was supposed to.

We made our way over to the wall to make our own little sign, this is what I was ready for as I pulled out a large bag of 100 tealights opened them and poured them onto the ground so that our message could be constructed, and well constructed it was. And so with my lighter being once more lit we set to get our message in lights we all started on our own patch, Harmony, Sperdia and Roaa were working very skilfully on the Heart and 51 side, Motsey and Myself working on the Heart MJ side as soon as we were almost done lighting them all an overwhelming gust of wind sought to blow our efforts out but not before our Proud moment was picced many times with different cameras, myself shot from various angles to get a variety of views.
IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

"A Majority Of The Chateteers Hard At Work, Hoping The Wind Wouldn't Take Our Galliant Effort Away From Us."

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

To get out of the cold and have something warm inside us we made our way back into the 02 and of course someone had to be wearing a jacket which had a lot of metal on it and a lot of metal inside it so when “This” person walked through the rather accute metal detector it and it kept going off he said wryly “You cant take me anywhere” then made our way over to Starbucks used their power supply, heck they’re a multibillion company they can afford a bit of their electricity for paying customers and my GOD those cups were huge luckily we’re all good swimmers thats all I can say, we TRIED to get an Internet setup thingamygig but it just weren’t working thats when we got Kastanda on the phone, speaker and she claimed she was shy, certainly didn’t sound that way but I reckon it was her excitement at talking to us all.

I think that looking at us all camped out on the oversized – just like their cups – furniture in a coffee house Amei0688, Noni-Spoonie, Myself, Harmony and Motsey we just needed one more guy and we would have had the cast of Friends.

And thats what we are/were, Friends we had come from a chatroom A long time ago, in a Galaxy Far, Far Away but we were no longer sitting behind a computer screen etc this was real life where instead of saying “lol” we would actually laugh and realise the significance of it all how it was us that saw fit to leave behind useless bits of plastic and wires and be there in the flesh to hold and hug people knew our names as US and not some impersonal Writing on a computer screen, Medinaluvsmj turned up with her cousin and the look in her eyes as those who before now were simply funky avatars then became full realised people said it all.

The music stopped, the heavy police presence dwindled away and us, the then six Chateteers, Harmony, Medinaluvsmj, Medinas Cousin, Motsey, Noni/Spoonie and I decided to call it a night and walked out towards the car park, tears became present as the end of the road became clear and the entrance of the car park was prominent for this same location saw many of us group together and would see us all metamorphis back into writing on a computer screen, we all looked at each other holding back our tears and emotion then hugged each other bye bye seriously hoping that we would all meet once again, very soon.

To all the handsome guys and Drop Dead Gorgeous Girls who made Saturday possible, I love you all.

Healer, Out!

P.S. How long did it take you to read this one ;)

Last edited:
wow good write up there rich, got everything in there well _ shame more MJJC'ers went there join in, o well was a great day - - More to come i hope

Argh guys, that was so beautiful to read and there's nothing much I could add... maybe a big, big "thank you" to all of you! Your warm words and support and just the fact being around with you guys made it a good day to remember. :) I'll try and upload some pictures and a little video clip of the "Heal the world" at the O2 as well as soon as I can. Hopefully my slow internet connection will let me do that...

Oh and my nickname is "amei..." not "aimee" in case people wonder who's that member. ;)

Back