MJJCers Only Meeting in the 02 Gardens August 29th.

if any one wants to meet up with me then pm me and i will give you my number!

Hun i am gonna be a mess my mother will be a mess i think we are all gonna have our moments just know that we are all there to support each other *hugs* xxxxxx

Hay wendy
I will be coming but just wont be celebrating hun,not sure wat to bring either grrr my head is a mess sorry :cry:,just a thought wat r we going to do if it rains cause the weather today is rubbish?? xxx

I'm gonna be in London now, but not sure whether I'll be able to get to the o2 gardens. I'm going with a friend so will be going where she wants to go really. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you somehow. If I see anyone wearing white ribbons I'll say hi lol.

Thanks claire,i just cant celebrate like i know other people want to wish i could but i cant do that,i really want to go alot as i missed the vigal cause i was in hospital but i cant be happy and smiley and that oh i know im not the only one who feels like that but i just cant celebrate his bd like a party or something :cry:sorry just a right mess now,i hope i have made sense,cause i dont think i have worded rightly wat i mean,i will be there but i just cant be in a party mood,just wanted to make sure that was ok first?xxx

You've made perfect sense and i completely understand. I just wanted you to know that you're not alone even if it feels like it at times and i didn't want you to miss out on the day 'cos you were concerned about being upset as we will all understand and be there for you! But you have to do what you feel is right for you. I am so sorry to hear you were in hospital at the time of the vigil....................hope you're ok xx

You've made perfect sense and i completely understand. I just wanted you to know that you're not alone even if it feels like it at times and i didn't want you to miss out on the day 'cos you were concerned about being upset as we will all understand and be there for you! But you have to do what you feel is right for you. I am so sorry to hear you were in hospital at the time of the vigil....................hope you're ok xx

Thanks claire
My head is sooooooo messed up at the mo grrrrrr,ya i was in hospital when the vigal happen with viral menegetis sorry about spellings :-(,i was still going to come to the 02 and discharge myself but my partner wouldnt let me i was so heart broken :cry:,i just cant go an celebrate and i suppose i just dont want ppl getting angery or mad or something,cause i know some ppl want to go and celebrate but i just cant do that,wat time r u going clairebear?think we need to get someone to post the final argements or something and also wat happens if its raining like it is today? xxx

Thanks claire
My head is sooooooo messed up at the mo grrrrrr,ya i was in hospital when the vigal happen with viral menegetis sorry about spellings :-(,i was still going to come to the 02 and discharge myself but my partner wouldnt let me i was so heart broken :cry:,i just cant go an celebrate and i suppose i just dont want ppl getting angery or mad or something,cause i know some ppl want to go and celebrate but i just cant do that,wat time r u going clairebear?think we need to get someone to post the final argements or something and also wat happens if its raining like it is today? xxx

I'm traveling from liverpool in the morning so will probably get to london around 2pm, meeting up with a friend then probably go to the club house around 3:00ish and move onto the gardens after that. Yeah, good point about the weather, i'm just hoping it's going to be nice but if it's not we should have a back up plan! If you wanna meet up at any point with me and my friend just let me know and we'll sort somethin out. xx

Hun at the vigil i cried like every single second an not one person was horrible to me about it! I have never hugged so many strangers ha ha xxxx

Sorry hun i have had just bad things happen to me in the past and it alters how i think about ppl :cry:,wat will u be taking with u wendy?i really havent got a clue at all wat to take :no:,sorry im just so low at the moment,something is telling me not to go cause how i am at the moment but i need to go i need to be there xxx

clairebear we deffly need a back up plan cause i think the weather might be on and off raining or something,u know how english weather is grrrr,does anyone know if all the trains r running smoothly??xxx

Hey guys,
hopfully the weather will be good if not we can always shelter in the nearest pub *aham* one showing the football ofcourse lol *aham* or just hide in the o2 itself
Ive got candles and if people will be staying there untill it gets dark I and a few other members will be lighting candles, weather permitting ofcourse

-See you all there should be good :-D

Looked at the weather and it's supposed to be dry all day although some places say cloudy, others say clear but ALL say dry so *fingers crossed*

Hay hun
Yes i have i got them from ebay won them on tuesday so hoping thay will be here by tom,if not then im going to look up my town tom,i only done 5 laterns though cause no one else asked,just keep fingers crossed thay will come hun x

Okay well that is fine will give u the money when i see u! We will release them together and if u need a hug im there xxxx

I also ordered sky lanterns, x20 pack. Hoping they will be delivered tomorrow! Hope others bring some too as they look even more beautiful when theres lots together lighting up the sky.

Ah coolies claire if mine dont arrive can i buy one off you plz?just worried mine wont arrive in time as the ebay ppl havent even got back to me yet grrrrr xxx

Thanks to everyone who has been emailing me telling me their plans (there are a few of you - cheers!)

Can someone please say what's officially happening MJJC-wise though?? Are we just meeting at the gardens at 3pm?? xx

It's not difficult to find, but i just keep thinking that people'll end up just going to the 02 or elsewhere instead cos it's easier and that's what lots of other fans are doing. It can't be like July 13th, i feel like mourning this time, not partying :(

It's not difficult to find, but i just keep thinking that people'll end up just going to the 02 or elsewhere instead cos it's easier and that's what lots of other fans are doing. It can't be like July 13th, i feel like mourning this time, not partying :(

Im the same hun i wasnt going to come to anything on saturday as for me i can celebrate and i just dont want to bring anyone down i cant even mourn like u say cause it hasnt and wont sink in but that is how i am just a mess but wendy on here said to still come,so i am just going to see how i am to be fear,i think most of everyone in the gardens hun wont want to celebrate as the celerbration or party :cry: is the o2 :cry: xxx

Looking forward to seeing you all there on Saturday! Hope I find the place, I don't want to party with the other fans either...

i was wonderif anyone who's going to london to the o2 if theycould pm me please? i have a portrait of blanket ive drawn and want to scan in if sokmeone could please print it out and take it with them please xxx

I'm in St. Leonards, East Sussex (ie 1 1/2-2hrs away from London) and i have to be back there by 8pm - i'm wondering whether it's worth going to London at all :(

You have to be back by 8? I think most people are meeting at the gardens between 5 and 6, which I guess doesn't give you a lot of time :( I think some are going to the clubhouse for 3 though, could you get there instead?

Back