MJJCommunity is loved beyond the MJ barrier

Daryll748

Proud Member
Hey MJ Fam :ciao:

I thought I'd post this 'experience' I encountered last week at my Job interview...

First, we had the 'professional' stuff of WHY I want the job and HOW 'motivated' I am and then cause I 'lost' all my 'references' due to my 3 years of 'hospital hopping'... I had written in my 'resume' that I'm a 'Resident Writer' and 'Author' :blush:

The 'employer' was so intrigued by it that even during the interview, he was eager to know what I was doing NOW... So, I of course 'bragged' about MJJCommunity that 'taught' me how to be ME again :tease:and I told him about my Blog being part of MJJCommunity...

So, when the 'admin' stuff was over... He was really 'impressed' about my 'motivation' ... He again asked me about MJJCommunity as he popped Google on his laptop in front of him...

By the way, it's REALLY easy to find on Google :blush:

You should have seen his face... He gawked in 'amazement' at the HOME page of MJJCommunity and only uttered...
"That's Michael Jackson :wub: WOW" he uttered. "How long have you been a fan? "
I proudly answered "30 years" and again he gawked browsing the page...

He was 'mesmerized' by it... He blushed a little as he glanced at my BIG smile and then uttered... "Where is your blog? "
I pointed it out to him and he clicked the link on the Home page and my Blog popped on...
"WOW" he only uttered...

I'm sure if my teacup hadn't been empty by then, he would have spend more time on MJJC... He needed to work too, hey...

SEE, how MJJCommunity is RESPECTED even by 'employers' beyond the MJ barrier...

THANK YOU, MJJCommunity for 'kicking' me back into this world...

Oh, I got the job by the way...

Wow, thank you for sharing - and congrats for the job. I am glad for you.:wild:

Daryll your experiance warms my heart! Imagine if more people knew Michael as we do imagine how different things would be.
Im so glad you got the job and i wish you the best of luck!

Well thanks for the wishes, lovelies :better:

I was a little "shy" at first to tell him as I know I got 'sacked' in my previous job cause I :heart: Michael :smilerolleyes:

Anyway, the past is the past and let's move on to NEW challenges hey...

Seriously cool, thanks for sharing this with us and congratulations on your new job.

Back