MJNO MEMBERS

8701girl

Proud Member
Country
Australia
I was wondering if there are MJNEWSONLINE members here? i think my username on there was jessica m or something like that

I was mjfan_since1970

I remember seeing jessica m

:)
that was a fun fast moving platform

yeah wendijane on there too
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Reactions: SoS
I was mjfan_since1970

I remember seeing jessica m

:)
that was a fun fast moving platform
So that was my username .......i wasnt totally sure but that site is special to me cuz that where i found my best mate

Reactions: SoS
Paul seemed to just wipe it. Alot of us though trundled over here because he directed us to Gaz.
That's because me and Paul were mates at the time, and he knew my forum matched the values of his regarding the tone I've set and our loyalty to Michael.

Click the link, let the page fail to load then hit the refresh button, it should appear like it did on mine.
ok thanks gaz i still cant remember what my username on there was

oh my god .....
@Gaz thanks for the ..flashback lol
I really hope Paul is doing alright. First experience of the internet really for me , so it is really nice to see that these memories havent been lost

😮me on those fan fic / creative threads LOL!

@8701girl do you see it now ?
Oh @Fuzball what have you done.. 😮

Last edited:
oh my god .....
@Gaz thanks for the ..flashback lol
I really hope Paul is doing alright. First experience of the internet really for me , so it is really nice to see that these memories havent been lost

😮me on those fan fic / creative threads LOL!

@8701girl do you see it now ?
Oh @Fuzball what have you done.. 😮
still dont work

I was from MJNO!! 🥹 those were some amazing memories in my life and I’m still friends with one of the guys I met on there!
Incredible!!

I was a Mod on MJNO. Those were good times. Miss the friends i had back then.They seem to be gone.
Life goes on i guess...

Back