MJ's 60 Megamix - Diamonds are Invincible

"Unreleased MJ coming soon" sounds promising knowing the estate, it's probably MJ sneezing or something :rolleyes:

I edited out the weird Billie Jean shuffled, scratch part and the Remember scratch part, but it's not getting better . . .

Like we don't have enough mashups/megamixes already... from his lifetime.... with the same songs

Didn't like it very much... Bought it on iTunes anyway...

Never gonna hear that one again I think... good buy... :)

Another megamix. Yawn! Haven't we got enough of these already? Release a new song or something. Don't bother with these crappy megamixes please.

Didn't like it very much... Bought it on iTunes anyway...

Never gonna hear that one again I think... good buy... :)

Why support the mediocrity thrown our way? If we don't buy it, they won't continue with this garbage.

It's a decent megamix. It's cool to see that Mark Ronson is such a big MJ fan

Just listened to this again to see if opinion changed, the Billie jean part if awful, I can honestly say Ive done a better mash up than this lol

Dangerous1991;4229675 said:
Just listened to this again to see if opinion changed, the Billie jean part if awful, I can honestly say Ive done a better mash up than this lol

Yep I have to agree. The RTT bit isn’t much better either! Couldn’t get into the whole thing at all, it just doesn’t flow.

I love Mark Ronson's productions (Bruno Mar's Uptown Funk and Gaga's Joanne album are my favorites),but this was just mediocre and I expected so much better honestly. Very disappointed. It seemed so rushed and thrown together without any thought. Even though the Scream project was highly unnecessary I think the BOTDF/Dangerous mashup was better than this. But then again they need to just stop with the megamixes. We have an entire trove of them all over the place,both official and unofficial. Hell I even think Nick* could do a far superior mix than this and he's just a fan producer.

Listen & RATE
I RATED: 6.5/10
Some of the multitracks are also available.
It is a strange premonition is Mark borrows from Remember The Time (12 'Main Mix), Billie Jean (5.1 DVD Lead Vocal and 12' Extended Mix Instrumental)

Mark Ronson is in bed,when suddenly his eyes open..
"Oh c**p,I've forgot to do that MJ mix,and the deadlines in the morning"...
So he rushed off to the studio,and puts something together an hour before sunrise

That's what this sounds like.

So he rushed off to the studio,and puts something together an hour before sunrise

It's that or Mark was so pressured to do good. I think he really had a hard time, but it can be a daunting task.

Exactly, He could have done better. This was just lazy.

Despite this crappy megamix, I still rate Mark and I would love to see him be a part of the next posthumous album. He is a talented guy.

I just don't like megamixes, remixes, mashups, chopped and screwed, traps and covers.....period.
So really, I don't feel qualified to comment. Hahaha!

It's that or Mark was so pressured to do good. I think he really had a hard time, but it can be a daunting task.

Not so much that,but I think they get cautious,pay too much respect,in that it blocks a degree of creative thought and effort ..
I mean Mark Ronson likes BRASS.You can hear it in a lot of his work,like with Bruno and Amy Winehouse etc..and he got WBSS that has brass sections,and what does he do?
Dilutes the intensity of songs like BJ and RTT..
He had plenty to go with,and came up totally short,so I'm hoping he does more but with more gusto and no scratches

It seems like a bad joke to me! That scratching does not fit at all, I am deeply disappointed.

Back