MJ's BAD World Tour Voted 3rd Greatest Tour Of All Time.....

Despite mentioning all the criteria in the beginning of the video, they seem to base their picks primarily on US mainstream recognition. I do not know one Stones fan who would say that the Steel Wheels tour was their best nor one Springsteen fan who would pick the Born in the USA tour, for instance. At least for MJ they picked a tour that most fans would probably support.

In the end, these lists are meaningless because they are entirely subjective.

Now now we all know Michael very rarely tops any list, but that doesn't stop him from being the GOAT.
Michael is above any list, so while it is nice to see him top a list here and there it's truly infinitesimal, and means nothing if he doesn't.

In the grand scheme of things King Michael is the best solo entertainer (male or female, young or old) to EVER do it, and he has the receipts to prove it.
You would literally have to combine all of the best current artist and entertainers to equal half of Michael.

Last edited:
nevermind that MJ is number 3. any concert list that doesn't even mention QUEEN is pure bogus

Wow. The Dangerous Tour is not even included? BWT was better, but Dangerous is a close second! They should have placed that one in the list as well! It had a great stage design! An angel descending during WYBT, a giant globe inflating during Heal The World, the classical Billie Jean and not to forget THE DAMN ANTI GRAVITY LEAN LIVE ON STAGE!!

Dangerous was the absolute best concert by far that I have seen.
I think MJ was at his absolute peak.

U2 Stopped being relevant in 1991. Very subjective American based list with a few British acts I agree. It's great to see people here who post from the 96% of us who are not from the USA. A lot of fogettable 80s hair metal acts too.

And where is Prince? - he had several massive tours from 1982 through to the present. His recent tours have shattered many box office records like 21 Nights in London, the Musicology Tour, welcome to America 2011. And ofcourse the fairweather fans will say Purple Rain tour 1984/85 was his best, in reality it was one of his worst, bloated and self indulgent with songs stretching on for 15 minute bongo solos and Prince speaking to God on a Piano. His best tours were 1982's Triple Threat with him and teh Revolution, Vanity 6 and the Time and ofcourse 1990 Nude Tour, 1986 Hitnrun/Parade tour and 1988's Lovesexy in the Round.

Of MJ the Bad tour may be the best, but Dangerous is close and would be #1 if it wasn't for all the cancellations and the scandal breaking. History on the other hand, was where his ego was taking over with the jet pack and 100 machine pumped synchronised dancers.

The only way BAD would only be #3 would be if Dangerous and History was #1 and #2 lol!

The only way BAD would only be #3 would be if Dangerous and History was #1 and #2 lol!

If HIStory Tour was placed higher than BAD and Dangerous then whoever makes that list is insane lol

MJ should have named is final tour (HIStory) The Lip Sync Ultimatum Tour, for he exhibited some of the greatest mining in the history of live performing.

I mean, who did he think would be fooled?

Last edited:
MJ should have names is final tour (Dangerous) The Lip Sync Ultimatum Tour, for he exhibited some of the greatest mining in the history of live performing.

To my knowledge, his final world tour was the HIStory Tour. I remember it very well, because I heard a concert back in 1997.
Please do your homework!

^EDITED see above....

No way can a tour in which the said artist lip syncs for more than 85% of the performance, a 'great' tour...NO WAY!

my point of my post was that all MJ tours are better than any other persons... so when I say if Bad is #3 than dangerous and History would be #1 & #2, that is just saying IF Bad is 3, than the others would have to be...... the obvious!

no saying which MJ tour is better than another but I'd rather watch ANY MJ tour over anyone elses.. Heck, I'd rather watch MJ watch his tours over watching someone elses tour..

I just re-watched Dangerous from Bucharest and the last hour of the concert from thriller through to MITM is absolutely ****ing out-of-this-world amazing.

my point of my post was that all MJ tours are better than any other persons... so when I say if Bad is #3 than dangerous and History would be #1 & #2, that is just saying IF Bad is 3, than the others would have to be...... the obvious!

no saying which MJ tour is better than another but I'd rather watch ANY MJ tour over anyone elses.. Heck, I'd rather watch MJ watch his tours over watching someone elses tour..
me too...I only want to watch MJ, nothing else

Back