MJ's hand writing

translations:

"don't believe all the strange stories that people make up about me sometimes i cry, but it's fans like you that make me go on
i love you, michael"

and i think the big letters are pretty easy to make out

then the second one:

"deedee, please read this article about child molestation and please read it to taj t.j. and tarryll, it brings out how even your own relatives can be molesters of children, or even uncles or aunts molesting nephews or nieces. please read"

:( aw

i really dont get that last one... what does he mean by saying that??? whats he tryin to say??

awww Michael :wub: he's so sweet...."i'm going to sleep now" giggles. how sweet to have a good night message. hope those fans were quiet afterwards and let him drift off to sleepyland.

hey is the pillow one on the first post the same one mike signed in that hotel in vegas? u know....the one they showed in living with michael jackson vid?
lol just curious :p

Aaaaaw :wub: I just had to post this here :
smlett5.jpg

what a letter! OMG can you imagine you wrote to him and he wrote you back this letter?:dropdead:

Well, I think this letter is more like, a letter you got if you were a member of the J5 fan club, but I'm not sure either... I think Michael just wrote what he had to write one time and then they copied it, but it's still very cute :D :wub:

Back