MJ's most under rated songs ?

Seriously, thank you for saying this! That song is definitely underrated. The first time I heard it I was so impressed.

I wonder if UK fans realize just how different it is in the states when it comes to Earth Song?
It is virtually unknown to non-fans here. It's a shame.
I'm happy it was so big overseas though. It was huge in Spain too, wasn't it?

Also on my list of underrated songs:

Baby Be Mine
Speechless
LIBERIAN GIRL
Can't Let Her Get Away
Butterflies
Just Good Friends
Lady In My Life

I also wish the Jacksons albums got more credit from non-fans.

Even last summer when some of the less obvious tracks were played regularly I never heard Stranger In Moscow or Give In To Me on the radio, despite the fact they were both singles and both top 5 hits in this country. Never understood why they are so overlooked. Particularly Stranger In Moscow, I can't even imagine a more perfect song!

Money
The entire Invincible album
Absolutely, I love Money! I remember the first time I made my brother listen to it, he said "so cool! and who is this?" :doh: :lol: He's a fan! and he was surprised too.

I love Bad, the whole album but Speed Demon is very special for me, and most people don't give a darn about it :D

Invincible is such a good album "unbreakable", "2000watts", "heaven can wait", people who don't have this album are missing a lot!

I personally love Can't let her get away.
I love it too. I think every single track in Dangerous that doesn't have a video is underrated :no: except maybe Dangerous.

But the perfect gem that always takes my breath away is "Keep the faith" and "The lady in my life" I don't understand how they leave those alone. :wub:

any song not named Billie jean, Beat It, Thriller, Bad, Smooth Criminal, The Way You Make Me Feel, Black or White, Remember The Time, Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, Rock With You, Ben, You Are Not Alone, Remember The Time.

For me..

Another Part of Me
Jam
In the Closet
Speechless
Don't walk away
Stranger in Moscow

but im quite glad that they're not too popular and not played all the time :)

Ask the average non-MJ fan around here and the only songs they'll know would be Billie Jean, Thriller, Beat It, and Smooth Criminal.

The same people often claim that they've loved his music all their life, yeah, sure.

Anyway, I'd have to choose Who Is It...or Stranger In Moscow.

Stranger In Moscow most definitely..I think that song should've been bigger than what it was..I abosolutely LOVE it..and his voice is beautiful on there..this is one of my favorite MJ songs btw..

Anther one I would say is Whatever Happens-I ADORE this song..MJ sounded great & Carlos Santana KILLED the guitar on this..and I wanted to see a music video and a live performance of this song..both would've been EPIC!!

I also think that Liberian Girl is underrated..I love the song, but I wish the video was different though..

Other than those songs, I would say some of the songs on Invincible..Unbreakable, Break of Dawn, Butterflies (I wanted to see a Music Video for this)..

Last edited:
For me..

Another Part of Me
Jam
In the Closet
Speechless
Don't walk away
Stranger in Moscow

but im quite glad that they're not too popular and not played all the time :)

Stranger In Moscow most definitely..I think that song should've been bigger than what it was..I abosolutely LOVE it..and his voice is beautiful on there..this is one of my favorite MJ songs btw..

Anther one I would say is Whatever Happens-I ADORE this song..MJ sounded great & Carlos Santana KILLED the guitar on this..and I wanted to see a music video and a live performance of this song..both would've been EPIC!!

I also think that Liberian Girl is underrated..I love the song, but I wish the video was different though..

Other than those songs, I would say some of the songs on Invincible..Unbreakable, Break of Dawn, Butterflies (I wanted to see a Music Video for this)..

You guys said it all

Another Part of me is freaking amazing, very well written the message is amazing and clever.

and omg Whatever Happens, that song gives me chills, Invincible is really one of his best albums I cannot believe the lack of love for it.

butterflies needs to be re release this song is beyond amazing!
another part of me
lady in my life
stranger in moscow
dont walk away

um.....this is hard as i love every single michael has ever made....um....
Smile
tabloid junkie
Money
Liberian girl
pyt
who is it
butterflys
speechless
Dangerous...etc..
why u wanna trip on me
I could go on and on but for me he hasnt made one bag song and im shock that earth song isnt well known in usa,that is a shock i must say xoxo

GIVE INTO ME!!!!

horribly underrated!!!

YES THANK YOU!!!
I totally 1000 billion percent agree that song is so amazing its my favorite. Really should of got more recognition then it did. That and heaven can wait. that should of been a single seriously

Ah, there are plenty of those. These would be on the top of my list:

-Whatever Happens
-Who Is It
-Give Into Me
-Is It Scary

Also:
-Speechless
-Tabloid Junkie

with you on all these. I would add We've Had Enough. I have been listening to it lately and damn, that is an awesome song.

is it scary
tabloid junkie
someone put your hand out
give in to me
whatever happens
unbreakable
human nature (YES I DO MEAN IT)
speechless (just hear it on headphones with max volume and close your eyes...)
threatened
history (it's like an ode to life)

Michael... he is always underrated!

Back