MJ's Super Bowl is the fourth most watched on YouTube!

Prince

That isn't a factor on his Super Bowl performance video. That is the property of the NFL and he couldn't have that pulled.
But the NFL doesn't have Prince's performance on their Youtube channel. The only ones up at all were posted after Prince died. There's even a behind the scenes posted by ABC News (an official channel, not fan uploaded), which is not the actual performance, but a few clips. There used to be some posted before that, even last year, but they're all gone. Either Prince removed them or the NFL did. But the NFL doesn't seem to take down anyone else's, so why just Prince's. I can find old halftime videos of Up With People, Diana Ross, Gloria Estefan, and marching bands from the 1970s & 1980s. Even Janet's, and that had the big fuss about it.

I did not know he had also impersonated Michael, I've only seen him when he was really tiny impersonate Elvis, and I absolutely loved him as a little kid. so I went to Youtube to watch some videos of him impersonating Michael, and that made me cringe, it was AWFUL. he was better at doing Elvis at age 4, than he was at doing Michael at age 16
I'm on a phone bc my PC is broken and I can't copy it over. But on YouTube look up Bruno and Pauly Shore. It's an old MTV interview and he tries to do Michael at the end. It's cute because he's only 4.

(I think I just found that vid you were talking about-with the BJ jacket-he's singing, right? Doesn't sound like lip sync.)

Sorry about getting off track about Super Bowl.

Last edited:
I'm on a phone bc my PC is broken and I can't copy it over. But on YouTube look up Bruno and Pauly Shore. It's an old MTV interview and he tries to do Michael at the end. It's cute because he's only 4.

(I think I just found that vid you were talking about-with the BJ jacket-he's singing, right? Doesn't sound like lip sync.)

Sorry about getting off track about Super Bowl.
I saw it, that's so cute :D
and yeah, he's singing BJ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMtw8UCT6HI

Back