MJ's Team Shutting out & Blockin the Family?

Yup, 8701, that's what I think too. Sometimes, regardless of what your parents do, you still want that good re pore with them.

Yep ur right iwrite. Even though i may fight with my parents from time 2 time, i still want my family by my side in the good times & bad

More and more it seems that it just may have been exactly this way.:( Just as in Sarah McLachlan's song, Angel where she sings:

"... and everywhere you turn, there's vultures and thieves at your back."

That song is so amazing, sad but amazing.

More and more it seems that it just may have been exactly this way.:( Just as in Sarah McLachlan's song, Angel where she sings:

"... and everywhere you turn, there's vultures and thieves at your back."

Yep! Exactly! This is the price of Enormous Fame, Wealth and Influence. Several somebodies wanted to put an end to it and they did.

The song you quoted has always haunted me and now I know why.

Miss_Lady, your post is very sound and typical of the average person on drugs, but one thing that has come out, that many are forgetting is this: Michael's handlers purposely administered drugs to him with the purpose of controling and manipulating him. He was being isolated from family or anyone who could help him by those who had the regular contact with him.
If the family felt threatened in an way by these dangerous indivisuals who had the control over Michael Jackson's life and business affairs; they would automatically feel "Powerless" to do anything about it. Remember, they had already tried an intervention and thanks to Grace, it failed. We have learned how family members had tried to see him and was shutt out by the security.
If this is all true, and we know it must have truth to it, after all, our Michael is dead lying in a morgue awaiting burial: Someone of sound, mind and body was giving out orders to keep certain people out. According to what Leonard Rowe said on Larry King The other night, that could not have been MJ not the way he described Michael's mental and emotional capacity at the hands of the people around him. The impression was very clear. Leonard Rowe painted a picture of a vunerable and weak man in Michael. And he made it clear, that Michael DIDN'T do this to himself, which indicates to me, drugs were being forced on Michael.
And if the needle marks on his neck are true, that would explain it. He could not have done that to himself while having an IV adminstered in order to sleep.
More than one person was in the room the night of June 25th 2009 forcing drugs into our Michael's veins in an effort to control him and take over his Estate. It is not possible that this Doctor acted alone.
Someone else knows exactly what happened and who ordered the hit. With Billions of dollars at stake only one person may go down for this-after all he has already seen what can happen if you no longer want to play the game.

I'm trying to get thru the thread, but I had to make a comment about what u said hear.

More a question.

Where exactly are you getting this all from?

You are putng a picture in my head that has Mike laid out somewhere barely able to move and doped up out of his mind. Where anyone could come in and do what ever the wanted to him.

You make it seem like he was completely incapacitated.

This is a very ugly picture.

God I hope this is not true.

This is hard for me to believe.

What is the timeline of all this? Is this recent or during later years. I am very confused.

I can’t see Michael walking around his kids in this condition.

The way you make it sound the man shouldn’t even been able to walk.
Did they tie him down or something?

Please make me understand how this could all be possible. Cause I can’t see it.

I'm trying to get thru the thread, but I had to make a comment about what u said hear.

More a question.

Where exactly are you getting this all from?

You are putng a picture in my head that has Mike laid out somewhere barely able to move and doped up out of his mind. Where anyone could come in and do what ever the wanted to him.

You make it seem like he was completely incapacitated.

This is a very ugly picture.

meena, I am describing what has already been reported over and over again by Leonard Rowe, Latoya Jackson and the fans who had direct contact with Michael just days before he died. In addition to that, there has been other things to come out through the years in the fan community about certain people and circumstances in his camp.
I can not help you understand. If by reading this thread, you don't get it, maybe then for now; you just can't at this time and maybe that is ok for now?
The MJJC investigative Unit is not an easy section for many fans to participate in. I'll understand if you decide this thread isn't for you.

Meena has a point. There are 2 voices being heard. One saying Michael was a drug addled helpess man, the other saying he was fit, well and raring to go.

Seven and Meena, as this thread and a few other threads in the MJJC Investigative Unit have pointed out, Michael was being manipulated, controled, isolated and drugged by his handlers all in an attempt to take over his business affairs and estate.

Revisit what Latoya Jackson and Leonard Rowe have reportedly stated to the media.

Michael had some very dangerous characters around him who treated him and their contact with him as though he was the employee and they the employer.

In the last weeks and maybe months of his life, Michael Jackson wasn't the one with the power and wasn't in control of his own decision making,he all but tells the world when he opens up to the fans who was with him at rehearsals, they said he was practically in tears about the 50 shows and said he wasn't up for doing all 50 sdates and that he didn't agree to them either.

And when Michael apparently discussed his concerns about this with his good friend and manager Frank Dileo, what did Frank do to help out his buddy? He explained to Michael he had to do these shows and had not one but 3 different attorney's to back it up. What does that sound like to you? Remember how the fans who saw him described his physical condition.

What did the fans say on Karen Faye's facebook? I didn't visit her facebook but i read on this forum what was being discussed and that is this: The fans who saw Michael just days before he died went to Karen Faye and apparently Dileo (i think) and approached them about Michael's health and well being. They was very concerned about what they saw and what was the repsonse from Karen and Dileo? They told the fans to "Hold off".

WTF? Is that, if someone is trying to tell you the most famous person in the world looks to be unhealthy and needs HELP right before our eyes and may not be up for these multi-million dollar making shows.

What do you and meena feel was more important to Michael's handlers? His health and well being? Or Making more Money off of him?

If this doesn't help to answer your questions meena, you may have to reread this thread or pm me if you like.

she hella off...y wouldu leave theman u just married to travel w/mj? it's just odd. she's a mess

why the hell not? shes just been offered an amazing job, good pay... come on!! i'd bloody well do it..........

MJ fans and Karen feel MJ wasnt "all ther" in June.. hence why Karen was begging for a psycologist.. not just a doctor

MJ fans and Karen feel MJ wasnt "all ther" in June.. hence why Karen was begging for a psycologist.. not just a doctor

This falls in line with what Leonard Rowe said on Larry King Live but Larry King would not allow Leonard to be heard by speaking over him and acting as if what he was saying was unimportant. He didn't even ask Leonard Rowe to elaborate, I mean the man said he himself questioned Michael's mental state in regard to being able to handle the 50 shows and Larry King didn't seem to care at all about the information he was recieving.

I'd like to know if Karen Faye saw a need for Michael to have a psyscologist, did she reach out to anyone else, like a family member. What other attempts did she make to get help to him that can be corraborated.

I believe there could be truth to Karen's story. I am willing to hear it if you can share more, if You'd rather not, thats ok too.

oh did she write that on her facebook, too?

and ur husband or a job? hmmmmmmmm family or money? hmmmmmmmm

she full of it. sh ehad plenty of opportunities to work w/mj. right after she got hitched shouldn't hav ebeen one of them...she was chasing the wrong jock

begging for a psychologist? honestly. so if she gets in a car accident, is she gonnna call the police or is she gonna go to starbucks for a frappaccino.....riiiiiiiiight. a shrink is gonna help mj when he needs a massive, according to her, intervention.

i wish i had friends like that

I forgot to mention this early on in the thread. Can't believe I forgot this small tidbit.

But, did any of you realize the "off again on again blocking" of The Jackson family was so incredible that a few of the family members became very friendly with The fans standing outside of MJ's Gate, to the point of giving these fans their personal cell numbers to call them in case they saw anything suspicious? And from what I am told, these fans stayed on top of it too!!!!!!!!!!!!

I briefly just posted this in another thread but, I was told on the morning of June 25th it was those TRUSTED fans who saw the ambulance and called family members to tell them, I think they trailed the ambulance as the conversations with the family continued on the phone.

What does this tell anybody about the last few weeks and months of Michael Jackson's life?

Troubleman most people after reading that would find it odd and/or really sad that Michael's family "at times" had so much limitiation in seeing him on a consistent basis, that they had to depend on fans to be their eyes and ears when they felt suspicious of MJ's people.

It's a wonderful thing, the family could depend on those fans. They knew before anybody that Michael was in trouble( pardon the pun) and they wanted to the family to know ASAP.

mj had a history of not wanting some family members around.mike laperruqe talked about this.

lol a lot of people have their numbers. the family, if they know u over time, trust the fans.

3t very active in their fan base. austin as well, and yashi and dealz. so it's not uncommon. same goes for toy and tito (wink wink) and joe. and if u don't have joe's number, ur sure to have majestiks and u can reach him thru joe.

it's not hard

and yea, mj didn't want certain peoplearond him but never his mother

Yes, elusive and soso deaf, I am fully aware MJ at times may not have wanted specific people and family around him through the years but thats not what I was saying.

I only wanted to point out how very sad it is( imo) that Michael's family relied on the fans at the gate to give them word should any suspicious activity occur at the house. They couldn't directly have this knowledge on their own by an on going and consistent open line of private communication and visits with their son and brother, during the last few months and weeks of his life. But most of us already know, the people around Michael didn't have his best interest at heart which is why (i believe), the Jackson Family felt it was in their best intersest to keep an open line with fans of whom they could trust. No one kept up with Michael's daily routine or knew where he was or whom he was with like the fans who followed him around and the fans at the gate.

My gut tells me, if the shady people around Michel hadn't been blocking and shutting others out, many fans probably wouldn't have as much access to the family as they do.

Just my observation on that.

well as far as katherine, she would've been the first to call. a fan called joe cuz they, obviously didn't hav eher number. but his staff would've alerted her. and she was already on her way to ucla before joe.

it just shows those who were close had a way to get in.

I don't know. I might be alone in this but I don't think the family did enough to help him. Wasn't there a party 3 weeks before he died or something? Why didn't they intervene then? & if they did try to stage an intervention years ago you don't only try once. You keep doing it. I mean if it's a family member whom you love nothing should be able to stop you. Like for example Britney Spears had plenty of enablers around her and her dad stepped up and got rid of those people and did what he had to do for her to get better. & if not the drugs, Michael needed mental help a long time ago. Why did he never get it? Why didn't they tell him not to get anymore plastic surgery or sleep in the bed with little boys? Michael needed help and a reality check and if his "friends" didn't care enough about him his family should have. You can't just investigate the people around him once he's dead. That doesn't bring him back. They should have done that while he was alive. Maybe he would still would be here if his situation hadn't been allowed to escalate like it had. It has just been a downward spiral. I'm surprised he lasted this long.

I don't know. I might be alone in this but I don't think the family did enough to help him. Wasn't there a party 3 weeks before he died or something? Why didn't they intervene then?

According to the family Michael looked fit, happy and well. They probably did not intervene as they felt there was no reason to.

I don't know. I might be alone in this but I don't think the family did enough to help him. Wasn't there a party 3 weeks before he died or something? Why didn't they intervene then? & if they did try to stage an intervention years ago you don't only try once. You keep doing it. I mean if it's a family member whom you love nothing should be able to stop you. Like for example Britney Spears had plenty of enablers around her and her dad stepped up and got rid of those people and did what he had to do for her to get better. & if not the drugs, Michael needed mental help a long time ago. Why did he never get it? Why didn't they tell him not to get anymore plastic surgery or sleep in the bed with little boys? Michael needed help and a reality check and if his "friends" didn't care enough about him his family should have. You can't just investigate the people around him once he's dead. That doesn't bring him back. They should have done that while he was alive. Maybe he would still would be here if his situation hadn't been allowed to escalate like it had. It has just been a downward spiral. I'm surprised he lasted this long.

Welcome to this thread and forum PANCOSNIC,

I Dont think you are alone in feeling the way you do at all. It is a known fact that family and loved ones (after a myterious death especially) always have guilt and question themselves about whether or not they saw the signs and acted upon them accordingly. I can only image what the Jackson family maybe going through.

The people around him should be the very first to be Investigated, they were afterall the ones with the most access to him on a regular basis. They were the ones blocking and shutting out fans, family and God knows who elese. If anything, by investigating these people it can rule them out as suspects right away but we all know, they aint happening.
Murray is the fall guy in this murderous saga. I have no hope that the authoritiies will ever investigate anyone elese, though the key people are obvious to me.

Many fans have questioned that family dinner that Michael attended, its a legitimate question to ask. I think I read somewhere that Tito said he asked Michael if he was ok and MJ replied by saying "yes". I think Tito said he saw no signs of trouble then. Maybe as someone had said before; the family may have seen what they wanted to see.

Michael Jackson was around VERY DANGEROUS and SHADY people throughout his career not to mention in the past several months. I have absolutely no doubts, that even when in the few times he was having a very relaxed and human expierence "away" from the crooks with family or friends, he knew WHO HAD THE CONTROL and it wasn't him. It is possible, these individuals had Michael so controled and manipulated that he knew how to avoid certain questions and conversations with his family in order to keep them out of his business. I don't think he recognized the danger he was in until it was too late. With what the crooks around him were trying to gain, there is no way possible that THREATS FROM THEM AGAINST MJ or ANYONE who may have tried to help him WERE NOT FELT. This is no excuse, but there must have been fear on some level, I would think.

As for MJ recieving mental help. Its now coming out from more than one source that people wanted him to get this kind of help but in the recent months the crooks around him continued to push these shows instead of getting him the help he needed. All of the information has not come completely out. WE DON'T KNOW how many times the family tried to help or what all they had in mind if anything to do. Michael himself may have reached out for help to someone and we just dont have that information yet.

Its just a shame the last few months of his life was lived this way. He didn't deserve what was being done to him at the hands of his own handlers.

^Thanks. What I mean is I feel like when people say that Michael needed help they're omitting the fact that Michael has needed help for YEARS. Not just in the past year or whenever he started to get skinny. Not after he started abusing Diprivan and Demerol. He needed help when he was young and he never got it. None of them told him to stop hanging around children so much or to stop ruining his face. I bet he wouldn't have been such an easy target for the vultures if he was mentally sound. I get an overall sense that many feel that his family would have been his savior but they didn't try to save him when he needed it most. A LONG TIME AGO. Some of them stepped up when it was too late imo. Everyone is guilty in this situation even his family. His life just kept getting worse and worse and no one could help him. It was like a lost cause.

^Thanks. What I mean is I feel like when people say that Michael needed help they're omitting the fact that Michael has needed help for YEARS. Not just in the past year or whenever he started to get skinny. Not after he started abusing Diprivan and Demerol. He needed help when he was young and he never got it. None of them told him to stop hanging around children so much or to stop ruining his face. I bet he wouldn't have been such an easy target for the vultures if he was mentally sound. I get an overall sense that many feel that his family would have been his savior but they didn't try to save him when he needed it most. A LONG TIME AGO. Some of them stepped up when it was too late imo. Everyone is guilty in this situation even his family. His life just kept getting worse and worse and no one could help him. It was like a lost cause.

I'm sure the family are beating themselves uo about it too, that would be a normal reaction to such trauma as this.

But you can only do much when security and other handlers are blocking and shutting you out and using manipulation in order to keep the control.

I don't think he had that security team blocking them since the 1980s. That's when he first started to act crazy. He needed help then. Many of the stuff that tainted his legacy could very well have been avoided. He most likely died of Propofol. He's been using this as early as History tour maybe even earlier. Only a crazy person would do that.

Last edited:
Seven and Meena, as this thread and a few other threads in the MJJC Investigative Unit have pointed out, Michael was being manipulated, controled, isolated and drugged by his handlers all in an attempt to take over his business affairs and estate.

Revisit what Latoya Jackson and Leonard Rowe have reportedly stated to the media.

Michael had some very dangerous characters around him who treated him and their contact with him as though he was the employee and they the employer.

In the last weeks and maybe months of his life, Michael Jackson wasn't the one with the power and wasn't in control of his own decision making,he all but tells the world when he opens up to the fans who was with him at rehearsals, they said he was practically in tears about the 50 shows and said he wasn't up for doing all 50 sdates and that he didn't agree to them either.

And when Michael apparently discussed his concerns about this with his good friend and manager Frank Dileo, what did Frank do to help out his buddy? He explained to Michael he had to do these shows and had not one but 3 different attorney's to back it up. What does that sound like to you? Remember how the fans who saw him described his physical condition.

What did the fans say on Karen Faye's facebook? I didn't visit her facebook but i read on this forum what was being discussed and that is this: The fans who saw Michael just days before he died went to Karen Faye and apparently Dileo (i think) and approached them about Michael's health and well being. They was very concerned about what they saw and what was the repsonse from Karen and Dileo? They told the fans to "Hold off".

WTF? Is that, if someone is trying to tell you the most famous person in the world looks to be unhealthy and needs HELP right before our eyes and may not be up for these multi-million dollar making shows.

What do you and meena feel was more important to Michael's handlers? His health and well being? Or Making more Money off of him?

If this doesn't help to answer your questions meena, you may have to reread this thread or pm me if you like.

You know what I beleive what you are saying about the people around Michael.

Michael was nothing but a big $ to them.

Some of the comments these people made about him prior to him being ripped away from us are disgusting and very disturbing.

I can't believe he asked them to take him to the hospital and they didn't.

I just can't believe it.

I am soooooo sad. I don't know how much of this I can take.

Frank sounds like a bully. A manipulative man, I say 'sounds like' as I don't know him. I say manipulative as he once said “You can’t just ask Michael straight out to do something,” “Michael needs to be stroked. His ego needs to be massaged thoroughly before he’ll do anything.”

and this said after Michael let him go as manager sounds like a bully too:

“I have a strong belief in what comes around goes around. It’s called Karma, and I hope Michael understands what that means. If he doesn’t now, one day he will.”

Frank sounds like a bully. A manipulative man, I say 'sounds like' as I don't know him. I say manipulative as he once said “You can’t just ask Michael straight out to do something,” “Michael needs to be stroked. His ego needs to be massaged thoroughly before he’ll do anything.”

and this said after Michael let him go as manager sounds like a bully too:

“I have a strong belief in what comes around goes around. It’s called Karma, and I hope Michael understands what that means. If he doesn’t now, one day he will.”

Someone else quoted that post from Frank on this forum somewhere.

It sends chills down my spine especially now with Michael being gone.

Its eery.

Originally Posted by Moddie777

I have seen no concrete proof of that.

We need to take control of this situation. We are the ones that love Michael and know what :angel: and who he is. You will not tell us just anything and think we will just believe it.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

They have really underestimated the love we have for Michael, our shitty. And they underestimated Michael. They thought he was so naive, but what the fail to understand is the power of love. And Michael gave it in abundance. They could never see where his true power lay. Why do we all love Michael soooo much? Think about it. Through his love for us (an unconditional love) he helped the ones that needed help, he inspired the ones that needed inspiration, he saved the ones that needed saving, he and helped those whom where lost find themselves. Really, I have read so many testimonials that tell how Michael literally saved them. Me, he has transformed. I now know what my purpose is in life, and through the grace of God I will fulfill my purpose. I owe Michael so much and I am positive a lot of you feel the same way. The love he gave us is so powerful. It is the type of love that God wants all of us to give. And we know it, that's why Michael's connection with us is so strong. The evil people that took Michael away from us can't even begin to comprehend it. And this is why we are so powerful and we have to channel that love that Michael gave us toward one central objective. That is, to not let these Murders get away with this. I know these people will have to stand before God and explain why they did what they did.

But, just one time I want to see justice served here on earth as well. :pray:

Michael deserves this from us. He gave us so much. These people took things to a whole other level and Now it is time we get on their level. They are playing for keeps. Michael is gone and he will NEVER come back. This is a reality.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74045

Back