MJ's Team Shutting out & Blockin the Family?

And I think as described recently by Latoya and Leonard Rowe, The People around Michael were blocking others and Giving him drugs making sure he WOULDN'T BE IN HIS RIGHT MIND.

In doing that, they were able to Take over his Estate and Finances.

I agree.

Believe it or not, Joe cared about his well being.

Joe himself said he tried several times to get to him but he would lock them out.

Tito talked about having to literally bust into Neverland to get to him.

Randy found him strung out at Neverland on Morphine

Janet tried to help in 2007.

Michael BLOCKED his family....they wouldn't be yes-men.

I don't think he was in his right mind alot of times....his addiction got the better of him. IMHO:(
u cannot expect him to think they were doing this FOR him and not for them. everytime someone needs something, they go to him. maybe he was tired of being that person.

maybe he didnt want them around cuz he didnt want them to have the opp. to ask him for something. u gotta think, is their motive totally pure? and maybe, based on the past, he didnt think so

u cannot expect him to think they were doing this FOR him and not for them. everytime someone needs something, they go to him. maybe he was tired of being that person.

maybe he didnt want them around cuz he didnt want them to have the opp. to ask him for something. u gotta think, is their motive totally pure? and maybe, based on the past, he didnt think so

I don't believe your theory.

I think Mike wanted YES MEN around him.

Pure and Simple.

I agree. Imagine that the only time someone came to see you was when they wanted something. I imagine very few people did not want something from Michael.

Believe it or not, Joe cared about his well being.

I am sure he did, and I am sure he loved his son. However I don't think he is a man capeable (or at least very good) at showing it.

Also, I believe that Joe would only go to see Michael when he wanted something uless it was a meeting something like a family meal.

I agree. Imagine that the only time someone came to see you was when they wanted something. I imagine very few people did not want something from Michael.

You see, I don't bleev that.

I've seen COUNTLESS photos of the Jackson family together having fun, birthdays, graduations and ALL of them (including Janet, who has a lot for ppl to ask for). Everyone but Mike :(

I think what you all are describing are circumstances that occured in the past.

Like the evidence show: In recent months and weeks leading up to his death, we see Michael with both his mom and dad. I dont think Blocking them in recent months WAS AT ALL his idea.

Somebody made that decision and other decison's for him and without his consent and Knowledge.

I don't believe your theory.

I think Mike wanted YES MEN around him.

Pure and Simple.
no. he wanted people w/ ideas and that had the ambition as well as the means to make those ideas happen. that's y he liked dieter and marc and tohme.

NOW remember how jan said she'd love it if her bros would go on tour and she wanted to open for them? let's see if her position changes now that she's the big one in the family and there's no michael to go to

You see, I don't bleev that.

I've seen COUNTLESS photos of the Jackson family together having fun, birthdays, graduations and ALL of them (including Janet, who has a lot for ppl to ask for). Everyone but Mike :(

What I am saying is that Joe gives me the impression that he does not always just drop round to see Michael and hang out. There can be a reason behind the visit.

I think what you all are describing are circumstances that occured in the past.

Like the evidence show: In recent months and weeks leading up to his death, we see Michael with both his mom and dad. I dont think Blocking them in recent months WAS AT ALL his idea.

Somebody made that decision and other decison's for him and without his consent and Knowledge.

I don't know...maybe.

no. he wanted people w/ ideas and that had the ambition as well as the means to make those ideas happen. that's y he liked dieter and marc and tohme.

NOW remember how jan said she'd love it if her bros would go on tour and she wanted to open for them? let's see if her position changes now that she's the big one in the family and there's no michael to go to

:doh:

I just wanted to point out: In her Televised Interview lastnight (Fri. Sept. 11th) with Barabra Walters of 20/20, Latoya Jackson Confirms( once again), that The family WAS SHUT OUT by The people around her brother and this according to her response is the reason why the family couldn't get in and save/help Michael.

I can't remember the exact question that was asked nor can I recall word for word Latoya's comment but she Did say: They( Team MJ) wouldn't let them get in to see him. She also stated, that Joseph tried more than anyone elese. I think she said something about her father being there ( at MJ's house) trying to get in to see about him every week? Correct me if I am wrong, my memory gets fuzzy sometimes. She wanted to make it clear that the family couldn't help him due to them being shut out by the people around her brother

Latoya also said, there were people around her brother who, POSITIONED THEMSELVES.
Which means, 2 Things. Number 1, Michael had some very shady, Power and Dangerous people around him. Number 2 Michael no longer had the power in his own world. It was taken from him, in order for the crooks and murderers to get from him what they sought- His Empire!

I recognize there is a Layota thread in 2300 Jackson St, but since a few things she said corraborates this thread, I thought I'd post ONLY that part here.

I'd take what LaT says with alot of grains of salt. She was being very vague and somewhat dramatic in parts. MJ clearly got out of his house to hang with the family and even invited them in when he felt like it. So he wasn't being held hostage from his family. Who knows what else was going down between him and some members of his family?

And what did he need help from in those last days?? It's just all too vague.
Every family member who has responded to this shutting out thing has been too vague about it.

Originally Posted by jamgirl86
I think Michael himself didn't want his family around...

So he deliberately blocked out the ppl who cared about him the most..

I read in Ebony tribute magazine Smokey Robinson said Michael divorced himself from his family and friends for seven and eight years.

I read in Ebony tribute magazine Smokey Robinson said Michael divorced himself from his family and friends for seven and eight years.

Wow...that explains alot.

I totally agree with is, I think the reason behind this was that maybe Michael was ashamed of his drug addict ways and he didn't want the family involved or try and stop him... :(

BUT I hate the fact that there are doctors out there prescribing drugs to addicts it just makes me sick!

You do not know that Michael was a drug addict. Who are you to imply such?.Are you a Michael fan or here to critize him. We are trying to find out what went wrong. Not use such strong language.
Michael was drugged in order to get control of his money..Plain and simple. He was murdered for it as well.
Michael became addicted to prescription drugs in the early 1990's and he seeked help..why are people bringing him down?

Im getting the feeling that these crooks that were around were whispering things to mike like " mike your family dont care bout u... u know they only care bout ur $$$$..we will look after u!" and in the meantime in the background they playin for a fool!

it wasn't all done by force...he willingly kept some family away from him

world of Jax & robbers
Singer
says his brother and pal tried to cheat him out of fortune
BY THOMAS ZAMBITO
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Sunday, June 17th 2007, 4:00 AM

Michael Jackson claims he was nearly swindled out of his fortune during his kiddie-sex trial and only the wise counsel of the Rev. Jesse Jackson and billionaire Ron Burkle saved him.
The behind-the-scenes battle over the pop star's finances is detailed in a sworn deposition he gave for a federal lawsuit scheduled to go to trial this week.
There is a possibility that Jackson himself might even be called to testify.
The seven hours of transcripts obtained by the Daily News reveal that the agitated entertainer was convinced his money woes were fueled by a cadre of disloyal advisers who stole from him while he was busy fighting criminal charges.
The Gloved One even fingered a man close to his older brother Randy as a key villain.
It was an ordeal that left Jackson bitter about the industry in which he's spent his entire life.
"It's full of sharks, charlatans and imposters," he said in testimony taken last summer in Paris.
"Because there's a lot of money involved, there's a bunch of schmucks in there," Jackson said. "It's the entertainment world, full of thieves and crooks. That's not new. Everybody knows that."
A Santa Maria, Calif., jury acquitted him of child molestation charges in June 2005, after which he retreated into the seclusion of his Neverland ranch.
But during breaks in the trial, Jackson says he was being pressured to sign off on a multimillion-dollar financing deal by Don Stabler, an associate brought in by brother Randy, his go-to guy on financial matters during much of his career.
Jackson initially took a liking to Stabler after Randy introduced them.
"He reminded me of people that live in mid-America like Indiana," Jackson testified.
Stabler was persistent, at one point during the trial sending a message through one of Jackson's Nation of Islam security guards that questioned the singer's faithfulness to his African-American heritage.
It was a sore point for someone who has denied he purposely lightened his skin.
By then, Jackson had turned to Burkle, the billionaire pal of former President Bill Clinton, for financial help. Burkle brought in Jesse Jackson, who's known Michael Jackson since his Jackson 5 days, to help with the consultation.
Burkle was calling him on the cell phone during bathroom breaks, warning him not to sign anything, Michael Jackson said.
Stabler wasn't happy, Jackson said.
"[Stabler] said, 'What's the problem? You're not down, you're with the Jews now. You're not down with blacks anymore,'" Jackson testified.
"It was unkind," Jackson added. "It was mean. It was meanspirited. It was nasty. Simply because he couldn't get me to sign something that he wanted me to sign."
The next time Jackson saw Stabler "he wanted to take my head off." And his brother Randy wasn't too happy, either.
Randy later claimed that Jackson and his staff had run up a $700,000 bill on his American Express card during the trial, which Jackson said he would repay.
It wasn't the first time that Stabler teamed with Randy in trying to get him to sign off on a deal, Jackson claimed.
At a meeting in a bungalow at the Neverland ranch, Jackson said he had his mother at his side when he fought off another proposal.
"And I vehemently told them, 'No, I am not signing this,'" Jackson recalled. "And I just remember how angry, the intensity of the anger in the room. And so they marched out."
Jackson made his comments when he was grilled by lawyers for the Hackensack, N.J., finance company that is suing the singer in Manhattan Federal Court. The firm, Prescient Acquisition, is owned by businessman Darien Dash, who claims Jackson stiffed his company out of $48 million.
According to Dash's lawyer Steven Altman, Dash was due the money for helping Jackson refinance a $272 million bank loan and secure $573 million in financing to buy out Sony's half of the Beatles' song catalogue that Jackson co-owned.
But Jackson claimed he's never heard of Dash, a cousin of hip-hop impresario Damon Dash, and doesn't remember signing any agreement.

tzambito@nydailynews.com

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2007/06/...__robbers_.html

Im getting the feeling that these crooks that were around were whispering things to mike like " mike your family dont care bout u... u know they only care bout ur $$$$..we will look after u!" and in the meantime in the background they playin for a fool!

I wouldn't doubt it. They probably did say stuff like that.

This is exactly how the manipulation was described to me. Exactly 8701girl!!!!

Thanks for that article! I remember when all that was going down, I heard about it too but i had never seen that article until now.

I have said this before in this thread: I have always believed in the PAST Michael DID have good reason himself to want to stay away from certain family members. I believe that without a doubt!

Just like I believe and have seen'/heard evidence to show in RECENT times the option of wanting or needing family or anyone who could help him get close to him was TAKEN AWAY by the people around him.

They had the CONTROL and the MEANS to do with Michael Jackson exactly what they wanted.

Just look at how things turned out.........

So sad.

Thanks for that article! I remember when all that was going down, I heard about it too but i had never seen that article until now.

I have said this before in this thread: I have always believed in the PAST Michael DID have good reason himself to want to stay away from certain family members. I believe that without a doubt!

Just like I believe and have seen'/heard evidence to show in RECENT times the option of wanting or needing family or anyone who could help him get close to him was TAKEN AWAY by the people around him.

They had the CONTROL and the MEANS to do with Michael Jackson exactly what they wanted.

Just look at how things turned out.........

So sad.

Sad, put very true!

I am just surprised that some of you actually think he was weak minded and so easy to manipulate. Have any of you thought that maybe he didn't want to be around his family because of things that they have done to him?

I am just surprised that some of you actually think he was weak minded and so easy to manipulate. Have any of you thought that maybe he didn't want to be around his family because of things that they have done to him?

If you go back and read this thread you will see, this has already been discussed!

His sister and a businessman have both made public statements repeatedly telling the world, MICHAEL JACKSON WAS FORCED DRUGS, MANIPULATED, and ISOLATED in an attempt to TAKE AWAY his Business options and decison making by the PEOPLE around him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it sound like Michael Jackson was strong to you? Would he be dead and laying in a coffin now if he was strong( emotionally strong enuff to fight against the crooks)?????

In the End the man was made to be alone. and thats how the crooks wanted it, they couldn't murder him and get away with taking over his Estate if they didn't make sure he would be VUNERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

If you go back and read this thread you will see, this has already been discussed!

His sister and a businessman have both made public statements repeatedly telling the world, MICHAEL JACKSON WAS FORCED DRUGS, MANIPULATED, and ISOLATED in an attempt to TAKE AWAY his Business options and decison making by the PEOPLE around him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it sound like Michael Jackson was strong to you? Would he be dead and laying in a coffin now if he was strong( emotionally strong enuff to fight against the crooks)?????

In the End the man was made to be alone. and thats how the crooks wanted it, they couldn't murder him and get away with taking over his Estate if they didn't make sure he would be VUNERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, look I do believe Michael was poisoned and that's why he's dead. As far as him being forced into isolation, I am not so sure of that regardless to what his sister or a businessman said. I am only going by what I feel and that's the only thing I can trust..

Have any of you thought that maybe he didn't want to be around his family because of things that they have done to him?
I believe that's true. If he didn't see them that's because he didn't want to not because he was isolated by his people.
And some members of the family always wanted something from him (like Jermaine and his neverending stories about J5 reunion) so I don't blame Michael for keeping a distance.

I believe that's true. If he didn't see them that's because he didn't want to not because he was isolated by his people.
And some members of the family always wanted something from him (like Jermaine and his neverending stories about J5 reunion) so I don't blame Michael for keeping a distance.

I agree. I don't buy this drug addled man people keep describing Michael as.

I think the issue is that there were very few people Michael could honestly trust.

I agree. I don't buy this drug addled man people keep describing Michael as.

I think the issue is that there were very few people Michael could honestly trust.
really? cuz in his own depo against dieter, that rf wrote about some time ago, mj himself said he didn't know he signed documents cuz he was taking prescp. pills.....and he was under the effects of them when things were being discussed...this was from the man himself

really? cuz in his own depo against dieter, that rf wrote about some time ago, mj himself said he didn't know he signed documents cuz he was taking prescp. pills.....and he was under the effects of them when things were being discussed...this was from the man himself

Thanks soso Deaf!

So much of the truth is now right in the faces of many fans who still refuse to see it as fact and the sad part is, Michael himself through the years told us alot of information about what
was really happening in his life and around him.

but he was talking about things from few years ago not 2009, and we know that at the Invincble era there was something wrong with him
but I don't buy the addict stories when it comes to 2009

and if fans want to paint the drug addict picture so much, go ahead and do it but don't be surprised when at the end the police will say Jackson was a druggie and Murray didn't do anything wrong

Back