MJ's Team Shutting out & Blockin the Family?

Why would michael the employer let the employee control him? Also if ppl are saying michael was the stubborn type, wouldn't he run things his way? I didn't know mark said this about michael sneaking to make a call. WOW! I just don't see how these ppl got such a hold over michael. Then on top of that the employees and inner circle got changed so many times. How in the world did each new circle get control over him and how gave them the boot to the old circle. I don't know this is all so strange. I'm trying to picture a grown man afraid to make a call when he's the one who pays you. I don't get it. Moddie im not saying I don't believe ppl where keeping him isolated/lying but to such an extend is hard and sad to believe.

Also I haven't read toya's or tito's interview. It just rubbed me the wrong way when I heard about it so I never read it.

@ soso what do you mean "it almost was"?. Do you mean michael knew he was being lied to or got alerting sign but was to afraid to saying thing. Or do you mean michael stayed home and wasted away???

mikejoefan, you probably are not gonna get a clear picture of what I'm talking about in this thread until you read both Latoya's and Tito's recent interview.

You may become closer to understanding what the truth could be if you check out those articles.

Thank You for this post Victoria!!!! I knew I wasn't the only fan to feel this way about all those years of Michael being so isolated from everyone by his own Team. And yes I do agree, to some fault in the beginning he contributed to this problem by trusting the wrong people to make such important decisions without him being more directly involved in who and when people were getting turned away.
From what I am now learning, his team took it wayyyyyyy too far and at times didnt even tell Michael when someone had been trying to reach him constantly.
I also agree with you about this being criminal!!
Michael's life was being controled by the very people of whom he paid to work for him, but instead many of these people acted as if they were the employer.
Can you imagine how many people may have tried to reach him in order to get help to him all the while these idiot employee's were up to their games at keeping people away so they could have MJ all for themselves no matter what the cost.

You’re welcome Moddie!
I share the same thoughts on this subject as you do. We feel very much alike in this case for sure! You mentioned something important, the enablers were acting like if Michael was the employer serving them and not the opposite like it should be! This is so true! At that point, when MJ was sedated by heavy meds and taking 8 different kinds of drugs everyday, including anti depressants and xanax, he was indeed like an employer to them. MJ was a hostage at his own home at that point! Michael made a huge mistake by putting himself in the hands of the accuser and enemies, and letting himself be tricked by them. Using heavy meds and turning off the lights from the world surrounding him. He shouted himself down!!!!!!!!!!!!!That attitude killed him for sure. The people from his own home and staff were very suspicious.

I don’t know the people taking care of his security and I’m not interested in knowing them. I don’t like the reason they were there! In my perspective, things are clear, they are all suspicious people, and Conrad Murray will be indicted by police as the person who gave MJ his fatal injection. What kind of doctor was he? For me he’s a big time idiot, pretending to be a cardiologist when in fact he had no right to use propofol in Mj’s body or in anybody else in the world.

Last edited:
Moddie,

Once again, I very much do agree with you on this subject once again. La toya were very sincere in her interviews and many things will come out in the next weeks about this case.
MJ enablers were so many, including the ones from his own house, that I’m just afraid that justice will not be done properly and some of them or many of them will get away from it safe and clean.
The fact that there wasn’t a working available phone in the master bedroom was terrible too. It was something that I can’t accept. It should be phones available everywhere in the house and a private line for MJ only, allowing him to communicate with his family and closest friends directly. Like the president has one direct line to his office, MJ should have one too. He was so naïve because he was on heavy meds, that he couldn’t take his own decisions. A private line it’s simple to do it. The people working for MJ didn’t have the best intentions or the best interests at all. This is so clear! As you mentioned, they were taking advantage of his isolation!
I didn’t know that Mark Lester had problems in communicating with MJ, but to me, when MJ’s family were stopped from seeing him, this was the signal that something really bad was going on. It was the case for a police intervention. If MJ’s brothers and sisters had invaded MJ’s house with the help of LAPD, I’m sure Michael would be alive today and probably in medical care for addiction that could have saved him!

Yea, I'll try and explain as best as I can remember. I am not real sure on the date though but I can tell you that a few london fans followed Michael nearly everywhere he went on this trip. Raymone was there too. Prior to that trip, many of us were very worried about all the rumors about his poor health and the blocking. Certain stories had hit the press and tabloid's included and there were many threads deleted online.
These fans, originated from mjnewsonline. Due to the attacks from other fans, they started talking to us in private (pm and email) about what they saw but some of it got leaked.
They had written letters to submit to Michael about their worries and fears about his health and the people around him, they had said they were told to go through Raymone but when they did, they claimed to have seen her and Grace throwing their letters for Michael in the trash.
They went on to tell those of us who would listen, how they viewed Michael's state of mind. They felt he was under the influence of something and they were upset that Raymone and Grace were right there and didn't seem to care. One fan said Michael who always would address them by name, didn't appear to know who they were. They described him as being out of his mind on something.
I also remember talking on the phone to a fan of whom I've met online, she and I are around the same age(40's), she once had an MJmessage board and she got to meet a few of the insiders over the years. One Guy who knew MJ very well, during this same London trip, had told my friend of how he was getting Blocked by Raymone and not allowed to visit with Michael, when in fact this gentleman said he and Michael and spoken and arranged for a meeting. That meeting never happened according to my friend.
Most of these conversations were private. We weren't allowed to post such things on the forums, so I realize many of you may not have a clue about what I just posted, but if you think back a few years to all the crazy rumors that were floating around, you just may remember something....

oh yeah. Handlers is a word often used in the press to describe the entourage of a famous person.

Your post above made me cry! I hurt just trying to imagine MJ being stuck by those enablers around him! He couldn't even receive the letters from the fans. He wasn't living as he should, just surviving in his own everyday life emerged in anesthetists and being disconnected with reality. After his passing, I spent a few days wondering if all of us as fans could have tried something or some approach to stop him and save his life if we knew he was on heavy meds. Now I realised that it would be useless since we could not reach him at all. We would keep trying and trying and trying in vain. What a set up people made for him! He was a victim of himself...of his decisions to surround himself with enemies! How something like that can happen for a smart person like Mj was?

Last edited:
Ok I hear what some of you are saying. But at some point in time michael is gonna want to see his family and call them up. Or when the few times they did see michael why wouldn't they tell michael "hey man I tried calling you the other day" and then shouldnt michael be like oh I didn't get he call.... If this scenerio kept happening wouldn't that ALERT michael. Then he could address those employees. Also If michael's friend was due to come over on friday and friday comes and the friend doesn't get allowed in by a guard. Then wouldn't michael call his friend and asked "what happen to you friday" then his friend would tell him the guard didn't let me in...and then michael could handle the situation. I just don't see how michael didn't look for any visitor and just stayed at home wasting away. Also how could the handlers stay in michael camp with no problem but his own family couldnt reach him?

If I come to see him brother and you send me away...Ima raise ALL TYPES of SAND! Point blank. I woulda been on the 5 oclock news if I was tito, if I really wanted to see michael.

I agree, how come this didn't come up at that meal they had, maybe it did... and Michael asked about it when home and was told lies - oh I don't know :( I feel so sad right now about how corrupt all this is and Michael having passed away. Its all so frustrating, upsetting and disheartening.

Victoria I could hug you right now if you were here!!!!! We are absolutely on the same page 100%!!!!!!!!!! From the evidence we see, our minds can't help but be alike. It's all there for everyone to figure out, if only they went back a few years and read some of the information thats out there and compare it to what we know now.

Don't worry. I don't believe there was anything us fans could have done to prevent this from happening to our Michael. The london fans had tried to save him after they saw what they did during that awful trip. During that time, posting on the boards about those kinds of subjects were not permitted by board owners and mods, so we had to take our conversations in private. A few american fans along with the London fans did reach out to family members( one of them claimed to have had Tito's number and another had contact with a trusted jackson employee, or so they said). Even though I had contact with no one but the fans online, I remember getting really emotionally upset and involved in what they reported back to the few of us that would listen. They were not alot of fans who wanted to here the truth when these fans attempted to share their concerns about the crooked people around Michael. For instance, so many fans were kissing Raymone's butt because they had been recieving an occasional email from her that they had direct permission to post sometimes. Therefore, this made those particular fans feel important. They made the mistake of dismissing what was being told to them by these fans who were very, very worried about Michael.
I do feel Michael was too naive for his own good. He trusted the wrong people time and time again, but when it came time for him to ask for help, I believe it was too late. If that nurse named cherylnn (lee)? was telling an ounce of the truth; after haven read the transcript and saw her initial interview it seemed( correct me if I am wrong), that MJ BEGGED her to help him and no one at his house did a damn thing about it. She claimed to have heard him in the background over the phone describing how one side of his body was warm and the other side of his body felt cold. Upon hearing this, NO ONE at his residence called for an ambulance! He was in trouble right then an no one helped him. He was crying out for help to a nurse and she nor no one in that house came to his aide. Wasn't this supposedly a wk, 2 or 3 before his death?
Michael was purposely isolated and given toxic drugs so his handlers could take full control over his estate and decisions.
There is absolutely no evidence that anyone within Michael's employ lifted a hand to get him real medical help in the last few months, weeks of his life!
So why do we have a few past and So called current employee's claiming there were no signs? Would you go on national TV or give any interviews claiming to have seen the signs all along but you did nothing to help him but instead you contributed in the shutting out and blockin of the family or few friends left that cared anything about MJ.
Michael Jackson had no adult person in his own home employeed by him who really cared a darn about him, the human being.
He layed there dead and what did his very loyal and devoted employees do? According to his sister LaToya, they took millions of dollars worth of his jewelry and some cash he had stashed.
They took advantaged of him til the very end...

i was told something, i guess it's okay to say it now b/c honestly, it's been awhile.

it was when mj was in the monte cristo house in las vegas. randy wanted to come in and see him. security parked their cars outside the gate, the house wasn't too big so not a lot of room to park it.

randy came by and was rebuffed by his staff. so he left, came back again and this time the staff's jeep and mercedes was in front of the gate so randy's ass climbed the gate. they called the cops and beforeu know it, u had several cop cars in the damn neighborhood

the friend said mj was freaked out, everyone was worried the neighbors thought mj was in trouble again w/ u kno wwhat, and randy wanted to go and file charges againt mj's staff who put their hands on him.

whatever happened, seems like he never went through w/ it. that happened after joe was locked out for 9 hrs. i have teh picture of him waiting, smh, i'll look for it

i think people should be careful. some people are 'connecting dots', but nobody sees everything. nobody has ALL the answers about anything here. just a lot of assumptions.

just because someone is isolated, doesn't mean there is trouble. that's a dangerous assumption. i've known of people who have been 'isolated', who haven't been in any trouble.

it's just a little discomforting that some are able to draw conclusions based on the unseen, in a world where seeing is supposed to be believing.

it's understood that people are never comfortable without all the answers, but sometimes it's better to be uncomfortable with not having all the answers, than to rush to judgement based on blind spots.

So So deaf, I have absolutely no doubt this happened. Though I don't have first or second hand knowledge of it, it does fall into exactly what appears to have been going on, especially if you believe LaToya's story and all the clues we have to corraborate it as I do.

Like, Michael's sister said, she believed ( or had good reason to believe or know), that her brother was puposely being given drugs and isolated to control him. Through the years, people have been whispering the same. In the 90's several of the family members even had public falling outs with Michael about it. They later reportedly said they had mistakingly thought it was ALL of Michael's doing and he alone made the decisions not to see his family. It came out publically that it was the people around Michael that took it upon themselves to not always tell MJ when family or friends were calling or wanting to see him. ( I maybe a lil sketchy on some details of the 90's, but i recalled as best as my memory could allow).

There is far too much evidence out here right now stating to me that the people around Michael did not act with his best interst in mind.
If they were on Michael Jackson's compound, feeding him toxic drugs or making sure to turn the other way if he took them on his own, would they really be so willing to open the gate to allow a family member in who could help their brother and fire their a$$'s?

i think people should be careful. some people are 'connecting dots', but nobody sees everything. nobody has ALL the answers about anything here. just a lot of assumptions.

just because someone is isolated, doesn't mean there is trouble. that's a dangerous assumption. i've known of people who have been 'isolated', who haven't been in any trouble.

it's just a little discomforting that some are able to draw conclusions based on the unseen, in a world where seeing is supposed to be believing.

it's understood that people are never comfortable without all the answers, but sometimes it's better to be uncomfortable with not having all the answers, than to rush to judgement based on blind spots.

It is your personal choice to use your judgement and decipher for yourself what you believe based on your knowledge of what the facts are( thus far) AND it is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are accurate when you say not everyone isolated is in trouble. We are NOT TALKING ABOUT EVERYONE! We are talking about Michael Jackson here! A man very well known for trusting the wrong people time and time again. He has a history have hiring crooks who take him for granted! And he always seem to pay somehow, this time he paid with his life.
Everything has NOT been unseen! Alot of things was right in our presence at times which is why we now have so many fans in another thread almost beating themselves up thinking they could have done more, when in fact they did all they could. They loved him unconditionally and when they saw what they thought was a problem they reached out, only to be kept out by his security.

If you have anything to add about the family being shutt out or blocked please share.

haha naw, j not of that but i was shocked when i heard it and i remember we were watching the news carefully the next few days and tmz just to see ifsomething was filed. thankfully they talked him out of it

wow so the only person i've shown this to hs been trish.

it's joe's car, purple pt cruiser outside themonte cristo house. this was after we came back from work. still there, in the same spot

JOELOCKEDOUT.jpg

Thanks for this pic soso def.

So the parent Laytoya called "gullible" in her recent interview was let in by Michael's handlers and the other parent known to be the opposite of that was left outside for hours in his own vehicle.

Sounds to me like the handlers knew what they were doing if they didn't want to be challenged about what was really going on inside that house.

Just a thought.

well i think katherine is a strong woman but joe's always had blinders on. he doesn't care what u say about his friends, crook o rnot, they're his friends so he's less likely to take anyone's shit

i think right now, w/ all the emotions, it's gonnabe easy to manipulate the people in this family b/c they're all so torn. that's the time to really have ur guard up

In my mind, by definition, if someone is isolated -- whether by choice or by force, that's not normal if it is going on for a prolonged period of time.

well i think katherine is a strong woman but joe's always had blinders on. he doesn't care what u say about his friends, crook o rnot, they're his friends so he's less likely to take anyone's shit

i think right now, w/ all the emotions, it's gonnabe easy to manipulate the people in this family b/c they're all so torn. that's the time to really have ur guard up

I agree with you when you said Joe is less likely to take anyone's $hit. I totally see him being that kind of person from all what we know of him from what his kids have said and the stuff we have read. As for Katherine, gullible people can also have a strong side. She must have had to show strength in order to deal with the things in her marriage that has been made public now, not to mention being a mother of all those kids and grandchildren.

I 100% agree with your last paragraph. This is an extremely vunerable time for the family. I only pray they have healthy people around them giving them the most effective and sound advice. They need to be very careful and watchful.

In my mind, by definition, if someone is isolated -- whether by choice or by force, that's not normal if it is going on for a prolonged period of time.

Bingo!!!!It ain't normal no matter how anyone try and spin it. Just look at the end result of what happened to our Michael!

the bodyguard talked about mj telling him to keep the family away cause they were . maybe the fam should look closer to home

yeah, I agree with you, that's the sad thruth about the Jackson family, they have been always wanting something off him. Poor Mike, he was so generous and loving angel ;(

It is your personal choice to use your judgement and decipher for yourself what you believe based on your knowledge of what the facts are( thus far) AND it is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are accurate when you say not everyone isolated is in trouble. We are NOT TALKING ABOUT EVERYONE! We are talking about Michael Jackson here! A man very well known for trusting the wrong people time and time again. He has a history have hiring crooks who take him for granted! And he always seem to pay somehow, this time he paid with his life.
Everything has NOT been unseen! Alot of things was right in our presence at times which is why we now have so many fans in another thread almost beating themselves up thinking they could have done more, when in fact they did all they could. They loved him unconditionally and when they saw what they thought was a problem they reached out, only to be kept out by his security.

If you have anything to add about the family being shutt out or blocked please share.

i think you are feeding into the idea that MJ was helpless and meek and didn't have a mind of his own. or was a bad decision maker. and that crap was started by the tabs.

it's dangerous to apply our own world to somebody else's. we just don't know. it's wrong, and disrespectful to project yourself onto someone else.

the reality is...(no multiple exclamation marks needed, by the way. we are all emotional here) nobody here is the know all, be all.

Last edited:

and too many people define 'normal' and 'abnormal' alongside 'right' and 'wrong'. and that's just dangerous thinking IMO.

it reminds me of Bill Oreilley's rant.

just because Bill thought that MJ's way with kids wasn't what Bill would deem right..he decided to play god and say it's just WRONG. and he had a big platform to do it on.

this legislating of things is just dangerous, IMO

there just seems to be this overwhelming conclusion being drawn, that Mike's decision making killed him. and i'm very uncomfortable with that being slowly spun into 'fact', instead of being held accountable as just opinion. it's the atmosphere being created here...even with all the 'IMO's

So So deaf, I have absolutely no doubt this happened. Though I don't have first or second hand knowledge of it, it does fall into exactly what appears to have been going on, especially if you believe LaToya's story and all the clues we have to corraborate it as I do.

Like, Michael's sister said, she believed ( or had good reason to believe or know), that her brother was puposely being given drugs and isolated to control him. Through the years, people have been whispering the same. In the 90's several of the family members even had public falling outs with Michael about it. They later reportedly said they had mistakingly thought it was ALL of Michael's doing and he alone made the decisions not to see his family. It came out publically that it was the people around Michael that took it upon themselves to not always tell MJ when family or friends were calling or wanting to see him. ( I maybe a lil sketchy on some details of the 90's, but i recalled as best as my memory could allow).

There is far too much evidence out here right now stating to me that the people around Michael did not act with his best interst in mind.
If they were on Michael Jackson's compound, feeding him toxic drugs or making sure to turn the other way if he took them on his own, would they really be so willing to open the gate to allow a family member in who could help their brother and fire their a$$'s?

Moddie, all your thoughts here were of an extreme importance! I do agree 1000%
They knew if MJ had access to his family, they would all be fired! I didn't know that it was reported that MJ had no knowledge that his family was trying to contact him over the years. How sad! He's partially guilty for not taking an atittude to change things and people around him and he's partially a victim as well.

Moddie and Soso Deaf,

The picture that Soso Deaf put here proved and clarified basically what we have been talking about so far! Thank you for sharing this, Soso! It’s so clear what has happened!
To see his dad’s car outside his LV home for hours was kinda of heartbroken because even thought we never appreciated the man for his past, ironically he sounds “less dangerous” than the team shielding and isolating MJ! It’s so sad. Reading that Randy tried to invade his home in a desperate attempt to talk to MJ, was even hard to take! The security team called the cops and Randy could not get through to see his brother. Randy was the one WHO SHOULD have called the cops instead to explain the whole situation! In my perspective, I don’t believe that MJ didn’t want to talk to his family, but maybe he didn’t want them to see him under the influence to try an intervention…he was under the influence of meds and could not make decisions for his own leaving for his “staff” to do it. They did it, his staff isolated him even more instead of searching for help! Friends reported that they haven’t talked with him for years…If he could not make the decisions as I assume, he was a hostage in his own home, isolated by his “staff”. Either way he was. Back to point one.

How terrible was that? MJ gave his staff orders to not “disturb” but I’m very certain that when he was under meds and sedated, the people around him took their own decisions by blocking people into his home without his knowledge!
MJ was guilty for his isolation too, but unfortunately he had a “bad circle” as Latoya said to support his bad decisions even if his life was in danger or his attitudes represented a danger to him! The suspicious circumstances involving MJ’s passing are too many, but I believe that the family could or can try to open the doors now, say the facts and try to clarify lots of things for the police and the public who really loved Michael and cared for his life as a person, as a human being. Do you think they will bring these facts to the public knowledge? Hopefully they will do! I think it would be a way to really find out what has happened to MJ and open doors to punish those who were directly or indirectly involved in his passing…

I agree with you when you said Joe is less likely to take anyone's $hit. I totally see him being that kind of person from all what we know of him from what his kids have said and the stuff we have read. As for Katherine, gullible people can also have a strong side. She must have had to show strength in order to deal with the things in her marriage that has been made public now, not to mention being a mother of all those kids and grandchildren.

I 100% agree with your last paragraph. This is an extremely vunerable time for the family. I only pray they have healthy people around them giving them the most effective and sound advice. They need to be very careful and watchful.
I agree with what you said.

And after reading Latoya's interview again -- I have to go with my first mind and that is that I believe it. All of it. I withheld that sentiment because it's possible that she would have done an interview without saying half that shyt, but I've thought of something else.

This is just conjecture on my part.

All of the Jacksons know how the tabloid news world works and even with the alleged draw of getting paid for what they say, they would have to know that their words can be twisted and manipulated...

But what if?

What if they deliberately went to the tabloids? What if they decided that they didn't want to have to read or have reported some 6 months down the line screaming headlines like these:

'EXCLUSIVE! WHAT MICHAEL'S CHILDREN SAID TO HIM ON HIS DYING BED!'

'I SAW MICHAEL IN THE CASKET AND THIS IS WHAT HE WORE!'

'THE TRUTH ABOUT MICHAEL'S PATERNITY'....

You get the drift. Think about it. It comes from THEM first. They source it. Kinda hard to get a better angle on the story than what Latoya said. It gives them no where else to go with certain aspects of MJ's life.

Also, perhaps they are serving notice that they are going to go after those who they feel are responsible for MJ's death in a wrongful death civil lawsuit.

Remember in a civil trial, it's all about the 'proponderance of evidence' and not the higher threshold of 'guilty without reason of doubt'. In a civil trial, all shyt comes to the surface.

I suspect there will be a settlement before that occurs though...

and too many people define 'normal' and 'abnormal' alongside 'right' and 'wrong'. and that's just dangerous thinking IMO.

it reminds me of Bill Oreilley's rant.

just because Bill thought that MJ's way with kids wasn't what Bill would deem right..he decided to play god and say it's just WRONG. and he had a big platform to do it on.

this legislating of things is just dangerous, IMO

there just seems to be this overwhelming conclusion being drawn, that Mike's decision making killed him. and i'm very uncomfortable with that being slowly spun into 'fact', instead of being held accountable as just opinion. it's the atmosphere being created here...even with all the 'IMO's
I think you have to use some common reasoning here. Look, I get that you don't want to venture in this space, but in my mind, things don't add up and if everything was all well in his world, he simply would be on his 5th show by now in London.

Clearly you resist the idea of MJ possibly being controlled or handled by enablers. At this point, I'm not ruling out anything because he's dead.

As I stated before, even if the man died of natural causes, that would contradict reports that he passed detailed physicals with flying colors. While it's certainly possible that something went undetected, it's not likely -- especially when dealing with insurance carriers who would be on the spot to cover the pay out.

As far as I'm certained, everything is on the table and Moddie is right. There have been whisperings of this very thing for years. It's not like this just materialized out of thin air.

spot on, mello

MJF what i meant was that it almost did go down. read my post about randy.
Oh okay I got cha. Well alright randy:clapping:hopping the gate and such. lol This is what im saying. He should had jackie, jermaine, tito, marlon, taj, taryll, (titos other son I forget) and every other adult male jackson at the house raising nothing but SAND in Las V. I wouldn't let my family member go out like that. If these folks got control over michael then surely the family coulda took control over. It woulda been on the 5 oclock news. PERIOD. At least he tried. Also when michael saw them in may they shoulda went to STAY and live with michael or locked his behind in his old room until they firgured out how to get him some help.

ALso how come michael's inner circle CHANGE yet each time the new circle took control over him:bugeyed? So was it those bodyguards (the black guys, one old heavy one, and two skinnier ones) in all the pics doing all this blocking.:mat:

I really HATE this mess! I mean if they gonna steal is money ok, but Jesus they didnt have to let him die. what is wrong with ppl:puke: So many times I wanted to just take michael pain away. Its so sad that he died lonely and in pain.:no:

MJF, I think these folks might have been walking a tightrope in that any news of MJ's handlers calling the cops and having his brother thrown in jail would have started a whole new frenzy of media fire. Also, if MJ was having some addiction problems that late in, I would think that his family didn't want to do anything to push him over the edge.

Whitney Houston's family tried that intervention shyt and Whitney told her family that she would just take Bobbie Christina overseas and no one would see them ever again. I can't imagine being in a spot like that.

I mean, my thinking maybe way wrong and off the mark here, but this is pointing more and more in a certain direction for me.

Again, I could be dead wrong.

I think you have to use some common reasoning here. Look, I get that you don't want to venture in this space, but in my mind, things don't add up and if everything was all well in his world, he simply would be on his 5th show by now in London.

Clearly you resist the idea of MJ possibly being controlled or handled by enablers. At this point, I'm not ruling out anything because he's dead.

As I stated before, even if the man died of natural causes, that would contradict reports that he passed detailed physicals with flying colors. While it's certainly possible that something went undetected, it's not likely -- especially when dealing with insurance carriers who would be on the spot to cover the pay out.

As far as I'm certained, everything is on the table and Moddie is right. There have been whisperings of this very thing for years. It's not like this just materialized out of thin air.

'common reasoning'...'common sense'. two of the most disgusting phrases i have ever heard. the whole world is in a mess based on common sense.

and another thing is very disheartening and discomforting.

Joe Jackson is portrayed as strong. Katherine is portrayed as strong. the rest of the family is portrayed as strong. Michael is portrayed as weak.

how ironic.

Back