Monday: Exclusive "This Is It" clip to air on Ellen DeGeneres

I hope the actual film is not like all the clips we have seen so far.
Not negative but the clips are very fast, it's like one second from one day, the one second from another day in new cloth, then a clip from yet another day in another cloth. I hope we get to see an entire performance not with many clips but just the same angel and the same performance.

The clips we have seen so far is like making a version of Billie Jean and then mix together clips from Victory, BAD, Dangerous, HIStory, MTV 1995, MJ & Friends and motown 25. The clips from each performance is short and when a new show is made the scene is different, his cloth is different and the dancers are wearing different cloth too.

I hope to see a performance from A-Z. The same day, the same cloth and not to fast clips.

This is however not meant to be negative in any way, I have just thought that there was too many fast clips and it would be nice to have one full performance.

Hess,
Funny you said that. I was thinking the same thing. I hope the whole movie isn't like an hour long rock music video where the cuts are so fast you can't really appreciate the performances. But it sure is that way in those movie trailers. Plus what's with only 111 minutes long, or should I say short. They have 80 hours and they can't make a 2 hour long movie? ishhh

I too would have liked the movie to be much longer.

I like the "SC" clip but don't get high expectations about this film it's just rehearsals.
I also agree that they made too many cuts from various rehearsals to make ONE proper performance....:(

Thanks TSCM, the backdrop and set for Smooth Criminal would've looked fantastic. Can you just imagine being in that crowd and seeing this all fully live with an audience and the city in the background.

I cant believe he's not here anymore.

I like the "SC" clip but don't get high expectations about this film it's just rehearsals.
I also agree that they made too many cuts from various rehearsals to make ONE proper performance....:(

Elizabeth taylor and Miko gave it very Hight reviews
and said it was aweome _ Elizabeth would be the most
critical if she found somethign not right .. please read
what she stated _its posted here :) and It sounds very
exciting :)

^ exactly, what liz said made me want to see it more, its the magic of Michael Jackson, I couldnt care if he was performing in the car park, we get to see him one last time, that magic that shot out of him when he was performing and at one with the music, I cant wait. it will definitely be emotional but if it wasnt, it wouldnt be michael.

This is however not meant to be negative in any way, I have just thought that there was too many fast clips and it would be nice to have one full performance.

You know, it's ok to be negative. We don't have to be positive all the time. It's funny to me how it's almost a crime to voice any criticism on this board. Should all of our posts be like "OMG I love MJ he's so cute lol"? Yeah, that would make for interesting reading.

And i agree with you : this constant cutting between different performances is dizzying. It's hard to follow what's going on.

I watched the clip several times now. At first I was excited, then I realised he's gone and now it's making me just sad. I shouldn't watch these teasers more than once.

LOL I wrote wrong on the board :D I meant it was LIVE because you heard Mike missed some lines when he sung the way u make me feel which is proof its live ..

There are missing lines, but you're absolutely wrong about it being proof that it's live. I could very easily achieve the same exact effect using the original acapella. It's either a mimed version where Kenny has removed the portions that MJ didn't bother to mime to, or it was a live version considered so bad that they've replaced his live singing voice, with the original acapella, and missed out the bits he didn't sing.

Trust me. It's not live.

Back