Most Iconic VMA Performance

Please vote as many times as possible. If you wait 30 seconds between each vote, you can vote as many times as you want.

Bon Jovi, “Livin’ on a Prayer”/”Wanted Dead or Alive” (1989) 41.09%

Michael Jackson, “The Way You Make Me Feel”/”Scream”/”Beat It”/”Smooth Criminal” Medley (1995) 39.18%

VOTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me give you an idea of how much Bon Jovi fans are voting, I took this from a fans' Twitter page:

Lol ya!! you cant vote too fast or they'll block you :p so left hand votes on ipod,right hand switches between laptop & imac

And believe me, Bon Jovi have a lot of die hard fans.

Let me give you an idea of how much Bon Jovi fans are voting, I took this from a fans' Twitter page:

And believe me, Bon Jovi have a lot of die hard fans.
yeah, that doesn't prove anything but I believe you. Anyway if Katy Perry has so many fans I guess BonJovi also can have them :)

Bon Jovi, “Livin’ on a Prayer”/”Wanted Dead or Alive” (1989) 41.71%

Michael Jackson, “The Way You Make Me Feel”/”Scream”/”Beat It”/”Smooth Criminal” Medley (1995) 39.09%

PLEASE ALL MJ FANS HELP!!!!!!!

nfj;3459819 said:
Bon Jovi, “Livin’ on a Prayer”/”Wanted Dead or Alive” (1989) 41.71%

Michael Jackson, “The Way You Make Me Feel”/”Scream”/”Beat It”/”Smooth Criminal” Medley (1995) 39.09%

PLEASE ALL MJ FANS HELP!!!!!!!

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif

Voted again!!!! :wild:
kermit.gif

desperating

<label class="pds-feedback-label" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; display: block; font: normal normal normal 13px/18px Arial; text-align: left; position: relative; ">Bon Jovi, “Livin’ on a Prayer”/”Wanted Dead or Alive” (1989) 42.42%</label>

<label class="pds-feedback-label" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; display: block; font: normal normal normal 13px/18px Arial; text-align: left; position: relative; ">Michael Jackson, “The Way You Make Me Feel”/”Scream”/”Beat It”/”Smooth Criminal” Medley (1995) 38.89%

WTH ! that is not possible.
</label>

I keep voting and voting and Michael's percentage keeps going down. :girl_tantrum: :shout:

for me this is just an strategy. Which one has the most fans in the world? MJ.
How can you make fans go desperate voting? By showing you someone else is winning.
How do they make money? with clicking from fans.

But I like to win so I keep voting :D

Sadly, Michael is not going to win this if we vote at the same pace because Bon Jovi fans are voting with the same intense, or better...

LAST I SEEN mICHAEL WAS AT 39% Wtf happened why is he going down instead of up?

Yes, it works as a percentage for the entire poll. For example, if a million people voted for Bon Jovi right now Bon Jovi's percentage would be very high while Michael's would be very low.

If we continue voting at the pace we are at now, we have already lost. Bon Jovi has fans dedicated to voting on this poll 24/7. Even people staying up all night just to vote.

so what the hell is stopping us? Not All of Michaels fans live in one time zone. We can do the same for him.

Bon Jovi, “Livin’ on a Prayer”/”Wanted Dead or Alive” (1989) 42.49%

Michael Jackson, “The Way You Make Me Feel”/”Scream”/”Beat It”/”Smooth Criminal” Medley (1995) 39.75%

KEEP VOTING!

Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley kiss (1994) 48.36%
Madonna kisses Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera (2003) 48.5%

Please inform your local fan clubs for the voting and paste the following in other MJ fans forum.

Michael has to win!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael needs your help!

Please VOTE in all three

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/08/12/m...c-vma-moments/

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/08/12/m...s-vma-moments/

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/08/12/b...p-performance/

These votings are critical because the winner will be officially announced in MTV Video Music Awards 2011 just one day before Michael's birthday (August 28)!!!!!

Do you think that Michael deserves a gift from you?

Vote multiple times until Michael reaches the top!

Michael always on TOP!

It is outrageous moment because it is the first time Michael kissed in public!

It is supported by MichaelJackson.com

MJ ALWAYS ON TOP!

Last edited:
Back