Much Too Soon (new album)

I've listened only to that little part also, and I must confess I'm totally in love with this song. Can't wait to listen to the complete song!

His voice... oh, God... sooooo beautiful, soooo perfect! :wub:

Can u please PM me the link?
I can't PM you!! PM button is not available! Sorry!

Hey guys!! Like I said in my first post, the song is 18 seconds only, ok?! :) But for me it is enough to see how beautiful the song is!!

This song is the foundation of this album in my opinion. The Cornerstones are Another Day and Hold My hand and there you have a great album!

I can't wait to pick it up for those 3 songs alone.

Until this moment I listened Breaking News, Keep your head up, All I need, Carry on and Much too soon. I don't know how the other song from "Michael" album are like, but at this moment I can say that " Much too soon" is my favorite !!!!!!! I love it !!!!!!!

wow, amazing feedback! everyone is in love with the song! that makes me want to listen to the snippet so much, but I am trying hard not to, cause I wanna listen to the album on CD when it comes out and be surprised :) But I am glad everyone loves this song!

muchtoosoonzoomedup.png

was this song around early 80s? i listen to it and its so magical. guys there will be a few gems like this on the album

Yes, the snippet sounds incredible! I'm in love with what I've heard so far :heart: I can't wait to hear the full song!

Much too soon is epic. I KNOW this will be my favourite track off the album.

No more snippet until December 14th....Promised.

Can some one PM with this 18-second snippet? I would love to hear that.
Thanks.

Back