Murray sentencing hearing 29th November-/ UPDATE Judge Pastor Sentences MAXimum Penalty

Re: sentencing hearing 29th November

I think Murray is killing Chernoff by his eye.

jerkoff speaking now.
I hope he runs under a bus.

Elusive my cable went into commercials, can you tell me what arguments Baldy gave for probation and privacy issues for having the hearing televised.

lol He said Murray is regreting what he done? Murray said in his documentary he did nothing wrong. Stop the drug seeking thing. God thank the Jackson family about all these things Chernoff said. This is killing me.

Arent you alll not pissed?! !? I mean we knew about the new law.. But that walgren just happyly sais, WE ARE OK WITH IT? That is just wrong?! He should have said we know about thje new law but we still ask for state prisson!!!

PLease someone react on me i feel ignored here

Arent you alll not pissed?! !? I mean we knew about the new law.. But that walgren just happyly sais, WE ARE OK WITH IT? That is just wrong?! He should have said we know about thje new law but we still ask for state prisson!!!

PLease someone react on me i feel ignored here
get off of his back. try to comprehend what's stated and written, wth is wal.gren supposed to say? overlook the new law?! SMDH the ignorance displayed.

I can't believe Chernoff is trying to get the judge to feel sorry for Murray! How dare he go on about how he only sees the stars one night a week - Michael doesn't see them at all now thanks to that monster!!

God~~~~~~~~~~~Chernoff is killing me. I am trying not to crash my computer. Jesus.

Oh ya????? what all these have do with what he did to kill Michael???

Jesus~~~I can't stand all these crap.

conrad crying for himself again, or intending to do so.

35 support letters from murrays family and paitents its a tragedy agrees the defence and he should be punished. but he wonders if a man should be judged on 2 months of his life rather than his entire life. chernoff admits murray shouldnt have done it. chernoff says mj was a drug seaker who sought it from murray and others. mj was powerfull and wealthey had lawyers and security. maybe mj was vunerable what about murrays life before those 2 months.? chernoffs talking all slowly like hes gonna cry. wow give this man an oscar poor conrad. going on about murray being shackled in a cell on monday he gets to see the stars cause they take him on the roof LOL poor conrad murray. what about the rest of his life b4 mj asked for diprivan. he had raised a family!!! going on about murrays kids lol his two year old is starting to read. its amazing according to chernoff. does any of that matter. this is vomit inducing. for 56 years murrays was wonderful he was born in the west indies wow murray got electricity when he was 10 in his house.

poor conrad murray..................................... cant listen anymore im gonna throw up

attack the victim how nice

murray tearing up cause its all about him..........................

what about michael what about his fecking kids..........................

u fking asshole he kiled michael jackson what the heck does this have to do with anything, he could have been mother theresa but still when u kill a person , when u take someone's life ur supposed to pay, ur supposed to be punished.

murray tearing up cause its all about him..........................

what about michael what about his fecking kids..........................
exactly the fact that he onl thinks about himself, only cares about himself, only cares about himself, the fact that he didn't miss one single tear not even throughout the trial for those effing kids but for himself sums up his narcissistic persona.

someone hand me a barf bag please... *puke*

get off of his back. try to comprehend what's stated and written, wth is wal.gren supposed to say? overlook the new law?! SMDH the ignorance displayed.

Pardon me! He asked in the beginning something from the judge! I asked many times here what is was and no one asnwers me! Then walgren says happily im ok with the new law. He should have said even with the new law i hope you send him to state prisson. Its the principle!

Elusive my cable went into commercials, can you tell me what arguments Baldy gave for probation and privacy issues for having the hearing televised.

about privacy related to murrays life and what will be said during sentencing. chernoff has said nothing other than he got electricity in his house when he was ten. yeah thats a big privacy issue!!! there was no argument at all from baldy

Wow! What utter ish! Still blaming MJ smh. Murray still don't want to speak yet, had all that ish to say in those interviews. o_O

God~~~How about all the things MJ can do for his kids and this world?
Don't go there Chernoff..........Jesus..........This pissed me off big time.
Stop talking I thought he wanted to keep it short.

he wants probation so he can help the community. he cant do that in a prison cell!! yeah perhaps he can work on death row, and give ppl lethal injections!

thats it from chernoff judge asks chernoff about the 100mill what do u think

I can't believe the utter and total ish these idiots are coming out with...........

if murray works he can pay. but he can never pay 100 mil

Oh, Chernoff !!! What about what Michael did before meet Murray?!?! ?nd what he would do if wasn't met that devil?!?!

Turn-Off has the nerve to contend CM can still do
things for the community? Like what?
Poison someone again?
Judge addreses the issue of restitution to the defence.

Back