Murray Trial Day 18 October 26th

Re the tubibg. murray may have swapped it aswell to make it look like one wasnt used. after all he bought what was it over 150? he bought a huge amount of them

Re the tubibg. murray may have swapped it aswell to make it look like one wasnt used. after all he bought what was it over 150? he bought a huge amount of them

No, this particular tubing was used, there was Propofol and Flumazenil in the short tubing. But Chernoff made a great point when he asked whether the spike can be removed from the saline bag and inserted in the Propofol bottle and the witness said yes.
If Murray did it the other way around and left it to drip on the floor, like doctor Shafer did in the courtroom, it qualifies as flushing. It's also more reasonable to think that he did it this way - he would administer saline and bolus injection, and within the time frame that the bolus injection was still active, he would simply swap the spike from the saline to the Propofol. It's easier and less fussy.

Just caught up on yesterday and I sure hope Murray's waterworks are over. His pity party is hard to take. As he boo hooed, I just remembered how he entered his plea of, "your honor, I am an innocent man". It was with this indignant air, like he somehow was the victim, like how dare I be accused, when all the time, he KNEW he did wrong. It wasn't even a case of him being in denial. He KNEW HE DID NOT take care of MJ as he should from the beginning. All of his actions and his attempt at a cover up prove it. Then he tries to throw blame on everybody from the chef to the UCLA doctors,to MJ himself. And he sat up there in court crying. And not even crying in remorse for what he did, but for himself. I certainly hope the jurors realized that. Because no matter what the outcome of all of this, Murray will still have LIFE, and MJ is gone. And it's because of him. I hope he literally chokes on his tears and does so in court, so I can have something to cry for joy about, instead of bearing this sadness that MJ could still be alive if Murray had exercised even a modicum of GENUINE care for him.

No, this particular tubing was used, there was Propofol and Flumazenil in the short tubing. But Chernoff made a great point when he asked whether the spike can be removed from the saline bag and inserted in the Propofol bottle and the witness said yes. If Murray did it the other way around and left it to drip on the floor, like doctor Shafer did in the courtroom, it qualifies as flushing. It's also more reasonable to think that he did it this way - he would administer saline and bolus injection, and within the time frame that the bolus injection was still active, he would simply swap the spike from the saline to the Propofol. It's easier and less fussy.
would that be possible though. interms of there being no dip in the long tubing. if u just swaped the spike

the have kliens records. chernoff said the other day about mj going through a quick and unsafe detox from demoral and how that contributed to the reaction to the dip. how it can put pressure on the heart. this new witness is an expert in safe forms of detox. so that is defence theory number 12456
Ok so Michael went through a quick unsafe detox so that would mean Michael had all the classic signs of withdrawal on June 23 and 24. Shame no noticed. Seeing how he was at Klein's office on the 22 surely he must have gotten his fix that day. Problem with that though is the lack of drugs in Michael's body. And as far has his heart goes you mean that organ that Conrad still said was beating when he found Michael?

Exactly. whatever they say theres a argument for it

Last edited:
I found these symptoms on Insomnia and drug withdrawal.

****Insomnia: Not being able to get to sleep when you are going through withdrawals is another very common and very upsetting symptom of withdrawal. The insomnia is a combination of regular sleeplessness that is only exacerbated by other common symptoms of withdrawal. Two of the main offenders that make it difficult to sleep are the muscle jerks and restless leg syndrome which both seem to be amplified when you try to sleep. The other factor of insomnia is the hypnic or hypnagogic jerks that are described above.

I have a query about the tubing. I thought they had established that there had to be another piece of tubing because Propofol and lidocane were found in a v type connection in the tubing that was found, and it would have needed another piece of tubing to enable that to happen. " tell me I'm not dreaming this".

None of it makes sense as if mj was in withdrawl he must have been constantly in it as he went to kliens and had 8 shots in a month. going at diff times. sometimes a few days inbetween sometimes a week or more.

what im saying is why was mj only in withdrawl on the 25th as he had seen klien 3
days before .it was no different to what he been doing since april. its not as if he hadnt seen klien for a month and was in withdrawl. everything is ilogical

I have a query about the tubing. I thought they had established that there had to be another piece of tubing because Propofol and lidocane were found in a v type connection in the tubing that was found, and it would have needed another piece of tubing to enable that to happen. " tell me I'm not dreaming this".

No, you're not :)

Since there is no long tubing with Propofol in it, all we (prosecution included) can do is assume. My first assumption was also that there was a second tubing connected to the first, via the Y connector. After Chernoff's remark, I realized this alternate theory might work too: there was only one tubing, the short tubing from the Y connector was used for the initial bolus injection (and Flumazenil) and the long one was an alternate between the saline bag and the Propofol bottle. Murray could of easily removed the top of the tubing from the Propofol bottle and placed it in the saline bag, letting the saline solution drip on the floor. The Propofol would of been washed by the dripping of saline solution due to gravity.
Who tested the carpet for Propofol? Not LAPD.

No, you're not :)

Since there is no long tubing with Propofol in it, all we (prosecution included) can do is assume. My first assumption was also that there was a second tubing connected to the first, via the Y connector. After Chernoff's remark, I realized this alternate theory might work too: there was only one tubing, the short tubing from the Y connector was used for the initial bolus injection (and Flumazenil) and the long one was an alternate between the saline bag and the Propofol bottle. Murray could of easily removed the top of the tubing from the Propofol bottle and placed it in the saline bag, letting the saline solution drip on the floor. The Propofol would of been washed by the dripping of saline solution due to gravity.
Who tested the carpet for Propofol? Not LAPD.

Thank you for the explanation, so it was y connection not v lol .

DW6JPG_3684933_3215077.jpg

From this pic i see mrwalgren trying not to laugh at murrays lawyers LOL

Back