[MUST SEE] Rare Bad and Smooth Criminal Rehearsing footage

loveforever

Proud Member
A true Genius!

Then at the top with the high strings [makes violin sound], something to just rock the emotion that we didn't put into it.

[Makes horn sound] Just a horn or something, you know? To ride the feeling of it.

I want the music to represent the way we feel, you know? It's got to dictate our emotion... our moods. We're expressing the way everyone feels.

It's rebellion, you know what I mean? We're letting out what we always wanted to say to the world! Passion! and anger! and fire!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF91BQ6K1nQ

Wow. Awesome. His voice sounds deeper in the Smooth Criminal bit too, sound pretty sexy. :p

Thanks for sharing.. These videos are already around

Nice, you see here though really when his moves were slacking, then when you get to the TWYMF, it's more fluid. Epic to see Mike practicing though.

The master of dance, choreography and videos!

Thanks.

Ohh I remember this being in full around the end of 2008 and 2009 online. The Bad rehearsal,too bad all the complete footage is disappearing. :(
Thanks for posting.
:wub:
souldreamer7

Thanks, I remember seeing this before but I don't know where. It was nice to see it again :) I esp. love the part of MJ explaining how there needs to be "something going on inside of you. Just like we build it to a mountain and we bring it back down" hehe :naughty:

This reminds me of TII completely..he's fully in charge here and he really knows it, all the stuff about the emotion and everything, it's all his idea. It's so awesome to see rare videos, and even more awesome to see the man behind the music doing his job.

Back