MY Ebay Purchase

I Think I Wanna Rock

Proud Member
Won an auction on Ebay last saturday for a Michael Jackson bundle. She was moving house and wanting space. It was pick up only which explains how i won it for the ridiculously low price of £90.00!!. When i got home and took it all out the box and layed it on my bed it felt like i had died and gone to heaven

I am useless with uploading photos plus i have sorted it all out and put it away now so i can only post the picture of the Ebay listing (hope you can see it) and i will write down everything that i got.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MICHAEL-J...g=1006&rk=1&sd=290835422900&&autorefresh=true

* Full Billie Jean Outfit- Black Fedora, Sparkly Black Jacket, White sequined glove and socks
* 500 Peice What More Can I Give Puzzle
* Official 2009 and 2010 calenders
* 3 beautiful small MJ pillows
* Visionary Box Set
* Michael Jackson The Ultimate Collection
* Invincible (All 5 colors) CD
* Number Ones CD
* The Essential Michael Jackson CD
* Can You Feel It Jackson collection CD
* Classic Jackson 5 CD
* MJ Love Songs CD
* Diana Ross presents the Jackson 5 and ABC double set CD
* Classic Michael Jackson CD
* Got To Be There CD
* Music And Me Compiliation CD
* Thriller 25
* The King of Pop, History Volume 1 CD
* Black or White CD Single
* You Rock My World CD Single
* History mixes CD
* You Are Not Alone CD Single
* Earth Song CD Single
* Blood On The Dancefloor CD Single
* Scream CD Single
* Hold My Hand CD Single
* Heal The World CD Single
* Who Is it CD Single
* Stranger In Moscow CD Single
* They Dont Care About Us CD Single
* The One DVD
* Moonwalker DVD
* History Volumes 1 and 2 DVDs
* A Remarkeable Life DVD
* Dangerous The Short Films
* Michael Jackson A Life DVD
* The Jacksons a family Dynasty
* The Life And Times Of The King Of Pop DVD
* The Dangerous Tour Rehearsals DVD
* The True Story Of Michael Jackson DVD
* The Ultimate review DVD
* The Invincible Signing event DVD
* Legacy DVD
* Michael Jackson a definitive History DVD
* Royal Brunei Concert
* The Wiz
* Number Ones DVD
*The Trial and Triumph of the king of pop DVD
* Man in The Mirror, The Michael Jackson Story DVD
* The Inside Story DVD
* 33 Disc Ultimate Collection Case
* The Making Of Thriller Book
* Michael Jackson The Unseen Archives Book
* Dancing The Dream Book
* A Tribute To The King Of Pop Book
* Bubbles My Secret Diary
* King Of Pop by Emily Herbet
* The Michael Jackson Tapes Book
* The Magic and The Madness by Randy Taraborrelli
* Life Of A Legend Book
* Michael Jackson Treasures Book
* Michael Jackson Special 1992 Book
* Making History Book
* Michael Jackson 5 figurine Set
* Singing Black or White Doll With Beat It Alternate Costume and Voice Box
* Beat It Doll
* MJ Weenicons Rubix Cube
* MJ Bad Rubber Duck
* 5 MJ Badge Packs
* Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad and Dangerous Cassette Tapes
* Moonwalker Flip Book
* Knitted Michael Jackson Cuddly Toy
* Off The Wall Vinyl Album
* Thriller Vinyl Album
* Bad Vinyl Album
* Dangerous Vinyl Album
* Another Part Of Me Vinyl
* Remember The Time Vinyl
* Pink MJ Purse
* Michael Jackson Legend Book by Chas Newkey-Burden
* Thriller Weenicons Phone Pouch
* Dangerous Phone Pouch
* 6 MJ Fridge Magnets
* 8 MJ Key Rings
* Neverland Gates Key Chain

There you have it, What Do You Think? I felt kinda bad that she had to let all this stuff go but i told her that they were going to a loving home.

Last edited:
Wow, wow, wow!! all of THIS for just £90.00!!? oh dear lord that is a BARGAIN at its best. You're so lucky, as I read through the list I kept wondering how could she let all that go? :swoon: even if it's going to an MJ fan I'd feel bad if I had to sell all of my MJ collection. Imagine the hard work it was collecting all of that. I'm happy for you though, hopefully sometime you can upload some pics? :blush: thanks for sharing!

*I just went to the link and OMG I've been wanting this exact wallet for the longest time :woohoo:
tumblr_m9zds90NcZ1rtxvdx.png

It is a lovely wallet, i gave it to Mum as i already have the Thriller wallet. She was really happy with it

I Know £90.00 is just the biggest bargain ever. I am so lucky because it was pick up from North London, Perfect for me :). It did make me very sad though thinking that she had let Her collection go, i know i certainly could not do it

What a bargin, congrats.
I know eactly how she must have felt as I had to do the same at one point, although I did keep a few bits that were more personal to me and am now building my collection back up.
That pink purse is on my birthday wish list that my husband asked me to do for him lol.

You are so lucky even though I already have some of the stuff that you got. Ebay is such a great site to get MJ stuff from. I had order probably almost to or over a 1000 dollars worth of MJ items from that site. And I just so totally L.O.V.E. it. Been an MJ collector on and off since 1990. But all of those MJ items that fan had to sell I could never do that myself. My MJ items I could never ever part with. I just couldn't do it no matter what. But in a way I do understand why that fan had to do that.

You got a major steal there! Congrats and enjoy, Looks like the person put up her entire collection. Her loss is, your gain :)

Congratulations on your great win. Like the rest I feel for the girl....but I am SO happy for you because I know you will give them all a great, loving home.

Back