My new project.

Shelleigh

Proud Member
As its a new year I decided to go through all my hobby things and do a sort of spring clean. I came across lots of little balls of wool (yarn) which is really no use to anyone. So I have decided to make as many premeture baby hats and other bits as I can and take them to my local NICU at the end of the month.
I have already made 3 hats and I only started tonight. Once I have put the finishing touches to them I will post some pics for you all to see.

Shell x

awww :cry:

That's a really "Michael like" project :bow:

WOW :angel:

I'd love to see piccies though, if possible...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful project... We NEED "Michael like" minded people like YOU, Shell :angel:

Thanks Daz. Heres a pic of the 4 I have finished, I am in the middle of another as we speak lol. The largest one is aged 0-3 months.
001_zpsd473c50c.jpg

Last edited:
WoW indeed!! That's so cool to make all that for the little ones coming too early into this world!! :heart:
What a wonderful thing of you to do!! :clapping:
Congrats & good luck... I'm absolutely sure they'll be very pleased with them!! :yes:
Just a little suggestion... Maybe you can also make little wool slippers for the little ones, but I don't know if the very little ones already needs slippers if they're wearing complete head2toes pajamas!! :dntknw: It was just a thought you know! :winking2:
Very well done Shelleigh!! :thumbs_up:

Thanks. I am going to be making some little booties but I need to get some more wool for that as I only have a small amout. As you can see I am making them all different as I know parents like to keep these as little keepsakes, so each one is as special as each baby.

Thanks. I am going to be making some little booties but I need to get some more wool for that as I only have a small amout. As you can see I am making them all different as I know parents like to keep these as little keepsakes, so each one is as special as each baby.

that really touched my :heart:

That's so wonderful of you... Indeed, babies are precious :angel:

The piccies are wonderful especially the BLUE ones cause Blue is the colour of 'protection' :D

Keep up the excellent knitting ;)

Just an update to show you what I have made before I take them to the hospital tomorrow. Some of the booties aren't quite finished yet, will be finishing thos off tonight.
005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Thanks Daz. Heres a pic of the 4 I have finished, I am in the middle of another as we speak lol. The largest one is aged 0-3 months.
001_zpsd473c50c.jpg
Just an update to show you what I have made before I take them to the hospital tomorrow. Some of the booties aren't quite finished yet, will be finishing thos off tonight.
005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Soooooooooooooooo cute! :heart:

awww I :heart: the Mickey one... They are so cute and thanks to you all those babies will be snuggly warm :clapping:

Back