My Perfect boyfriend

Daryll748

Proud Member
Hello MJ fam :ciao:

This thread is inspired by Severus Snape ;) Since she had the 'courage' to show off her Michael 'paper doll'... I thought, this is the place to finally show off mine... :blush:

MyD.jpg

Okay, his name is Daryll and he's a fully size handmade ragdoll... I made him in 2002... It took me nearly a year to make him...
He's my BIG cuddle bear and a friend once said... You created the 'perfect boyfriend' ... Indeed, he doesn't need to eat... he doesn't nag... He just give you L.O.V.E and comfort...

See, that's WHY I'm considered weird :smilerolleyes:

Oh, this is the MJ dolly I made in 95...

HPIM0973.jpg

OH MY GAWD. I want one!!!! =O

Or several. I could have a whole arsenal of these things. ='D One for every man I've ever liked and could not have. That is to say, all of them. This kind of reminds me of Ke$ha's video for "Stephen." YouTube it sometime lol.

Oh boy, the doll you made recently looks so handsome! :shout: I'd love to have one looking like Dangerous or HIStory era, I'd consider him my perfect boyfriend as well! :giggle: Obviously every person decides what's weird or not but I don't consider it, some of us have never had a boyfriend in real life.

wow! how did you make this? i would love to see more photos. never seen anything like it, thank you for sharing

Awww I want one of those made for me. Too cool. :D it's absolutely adorable. :huggy:

Thanks guys for your :love:

I posted pics once on my FB and 'friends' there weren't so nice though :cry: so I took them down and NOW I only have about 3 piccies on it...
I'll post more piccies soon as I'm 'updating' him... This year, I got him 10 years and he needs 'surgery' these days...

@PaisleyCUTtop:
Well, this is the story of "Daryll"

I made him by hand way back in 2002. His body is made like a 'ragdoll' with joints and studded with elbow and shine 'protectors' to give him some 'strength' so he's not too 'wobbly' when you carry him. It took me about ONE year to make him as I needed to save to buy stuff each month to complete him...

I bought an MJ mask completely with hair during 'carnaval' season just in the local supermarket and huge amounts of cottonpads too...
I have a huge poster of MJ from the HIStory tour on my livingroom door... It shows Michael from head to knee so I 'calculated' the measurements of arms, body, legs and stuff :blush: He's as tall as Michael and he wears men's clothes... It used to be XL but he kinda slimmed and now can fit in L size clothes...

My reason for making him was exactly to learn my profession... I was studying for nurse in 2002 and we were learning anatomy and how to care for a 'disabled' person and so I wanted to practice at home to be the BEST nurse ever... that was a 'shattered' dream however... I had to quite in 2003 due to 'health reasons'...

Then instead of 'ditching' him... I called him Daryll... He's my 'protagonist' in my upcoming BOOK project ;)

I know peeps think I'm WEIRD as I live with a doll but those last 3 years, I've grown so close to him... :blush:
He's my PERFECT BOYFRIEND/ HUBBY. He doesn't nag... doesn't need to eat... doesn't hurt me like some pricks did... He just gives LOVE and COMFORT...

So, more piccies coming soon...

Okay, as 'promised' here is the piccie of my 'updated' Daryll... Well, he kinda 'shrunk' a little as his knees were 'broken' and he was all 'wobbly' so now he's 1, 60 M or 5' 2,99" feet, according to the converter site ;)
NOW, he's exactly the size of my Protagonist and I'm really pleased the 'update' is 'successful' :D

HPIM0980.jpg

Oh, one of my friends told me you can buy a NEW MJ mask complete with hair and all again in the local 'carnival' shop in Ostend, Belgium...
It's however the version with the 'slick' hair though ;)

Thanks guys for your :love:

I posted pics once on my FB and 'friends' there weren't so nice though :cry: so I took them down and NOW I only have about 3 piccies on it...

I know peeps think I'm WEIRD as I live with a doll but those last 3 years, I've grown so close to him... :blush:
He's my PERFECT BOYFRIEND/ HUBBY. He doesn't nag... doesn't need to eat... doesn't hurt me like some pricks did... He just gives LOVE and COMFORT...

So, more piccies coming soon...

Your friends can go to Hell. I think he looks very nice, and you know nothing except for what I think ever matters in this world, and I have to say, in regards to Daryll:

tumblr_loytoyHWgA1qh6zgz.gif

I bet they were just jealous they can't do the same and must tragically conform to human relationships like everyone else. Don't let that get you down. Daryll loves you, I am sure of it. And that is all you will ever need in this world.

If I were you I wouldn't have taken them down. I would have torn those assholes a new one and culled them accordingly. I have pictures of all my dolls and things I've made on Facebook, and people know better than to say anything unsavoury. Then again, I highly discriminate in regards to friends, both in and out of the Internet, which probably explains why I haven't run into many problems in that department.

I take one of my dolls [not the MJ one, alas] everywhere I go, even to class. Sure, people wonder and stare, but let them eat brioche for all I care. It is he who lights my world with joy and happiness, not they. I'd be mental to favour them over him. My honour is my loyalty, as they say, and I practically live by that.

He means the world to me, whereas they mean nothing. I think that ought to be the case with you and Daryll also. Like you said, he's a source of comfort and positive things. People seldom bring about such unconditional love.

WOW, what a COOL reply :clapping:

"My honour is my loyalty" what a wise quote is that :yes:

Indeed, I know they are jealous :beee:

You give me so much FAITH and COURAGE in what you 'post' here...
I DO see Daryll as a FRIEND... Funny, when I feel ill... He's the ONE who can make me feel okay... I even fall asleep in his arms every night :blush:
He's NOT a doll anymore... Even my mum asks how he is :blush: I do FEEL more save and happy when I'm with him... This sounds :tease:I know but I know you would understand this 'mind boggle' as he doesn't judge, hurt, scold or whatever 'friends' do these days...

^It doesn't sound crazy at all. When 'real' people constantly provide naught but detriment to your life, you learn to look for good things elsewhere. Some people are fond of animals, but that doesn't work for everyone. I personally find the so-called loyalties of most animals questionable (except for the dog, who will always be the best domestic animal ever to me), especially the affection expressed by cats, some of the fakest animals ever. I can't stand them, lol, which is rather inconvenient since my brother owns one and he lives at the Haus. Funny he should get one when he went to prison and basically had a meltdown, and I, who in that year graduated High School and got into university, got absolutely nothing. "Dieu, que le monde est injuste."

So I learned throughout my life that people are not ever to be trusted, and to find comfort in other things, like my doll whom I take with me everywhere, no matter how public. Had I never learned to adapt thus, I have a very strong suspicion you would not be talking to me right now.

And yes with time you personify what, to others, are mere objects. I don't see what's so weird about that--we used to do it all the time as children, and artists do it all the time--is that not what art is? Casting personality and feeling onto an object which would otherwise lack such traits? To an artist, his creation is as breathing as any person is to another. Were you to destroy his work, he would mourn it like a parent mourns a child. And you made Daryll, so he is as alive to you as anything else.

So when you think about it, it's not weird at all. What others think is absolutely irrelevant. They are the poor deprived who must make do in an insufficient world with none of the talent, imagination, and vision you have been gifted with. If anyone should be pitied, it should be them, for their closed-mindedness and "averageness."

We all choose what is important to us, and live accordingly. What others choose or think should be none of our concern.

And, well, that phrase is dear to me. As other irrelevant things are dear to me, which are neither important nor savoury to others. But the world continues to spin, as we do.

Um, aren't we going too far here ? Putting the doll in a bed and all ? I dunno...... it makes me think of some kind of sex doll or something.

I guess your 'imagination' is stretching it too far... BEDS are MEANT for SLEEPING, okay...

LIFE, my dear is much MORE than the '3 letter word' though... :scratch:

Thanks Sev :ciao: for this again AWESOME reply...

What matter is that YOU are HAPPY and NOT the 'average' standard of what should make you happy...
At least, I don't go around to TRAMPLE and HURT other people's feelings, just my :2cents:

Props to ya Daryll! Whatever makes you happy, stick with it. It's a truly great idea. You don't get judged, it's always there for you and most of all it is comforting. Ignore other people, do what's best for you in your mind and heart. :)

Thanks, I'm gonna make a 'travel version' too... Found another MJ mask complete with hair again so... :tease:

Daryll,wow!!congratulations my dear!What a great doll.
I want one too.lol

Hello MJ fam :ciao:

This thread is inspired by Severus Snape ;) Since she had the 'courage' to show off her Michael 'paper doll'... I thought, this is the place to finally show off mine... :blush:

MyD.jpg

Okay, his name is Daryll and he's a fully size handmade ragdoll... I made him in 2002... It took me nearly a year to make him...
He's my BIG cuddle bear and a friend once said... You created the 'perfect boyfriend' ... Indeed, he doesn't need to eat... he doesn't nag... He just give you L.O.V.E and comfort...

See, that's WHY I'm considered weird :smilerolleyes:

That is so cool. I want one. :D
Don't care what you're friends on FB say. They just jealous. :p

Let's avoid insults, you do not wanna play this game with me.

The expression "get your mind out of the gutter" is not an insult, and is commonly said when someone sees something sexual in an object/situation which clearly does not exhibit sexual innuendo. Also, I do love playing games. I especially like mind games, but since you're the one who brought up the idea, I'll let you pick the game. Go fish?

Back