My pictures of The Jacksons live at the Paramount (Huntington, NY)

Zack44

Proud Member
This concert was very interesting for a number of reasons. I had already seen the brothers perform live twice before during their recent Unity Tour a few years ago, but this time was completely different. Why? Because for some reason there was NO JERMAINE at all! I know that some of you out there have mixed feelings about Jermaine in particular, but he had been performing with his brothers again for the last few years and now he's nowhere to be found. At least Randy had an excuse for not performing for the last few years, staying behind with Katherine to sort out legal mumbo-jumbo, but what was the reason Jermaine was absent? He was even shown during the recently-filmed interludes and thanked at the end of the concert along with Michael and Randy. :blink:

Either way, Jackie, Tito and Marlon still pulled off a great show regardless. All three brothers (particularly Marlon and Jackie) shared vocals for each of the songs and Marlon totally stole the show with his dance moves (he was always 2nd only to Mike in terms of dancing, but he's still got it!) Setlist wise, it was fairly similar to the Unity Tour with a few changes, such as no acoustic medley and the surprising addition of State of Shock (one of my favorites). Overall it was a great show and I was able to snap some pictures too!

https://imgur.com/a/rAG7X

This concert was very interesting for a number of reasons. I had already seen the brothers perform live twice before during their recent Unity Tour a few years ago, but this time was completely different. Why? Because for some reason there was NO JERMAINE at all!

Either way, Jackie, Tito and Marlon still pulled off a great show regardless. All three brothers (particularly Marlon and Jackie) shared vocals for each of the songs and Marlon totally stole the show with his dance moves (he was always 2nd only to Mike in terms of dancing, but he's still got it!) Setlist wise, it was fairly similar to the Unity Tour with a few changes, such as no acoustic medley and the surprising addition of State of Shock (one of my favorites). Overall it was a great show and I was able to snap some pictures too!

EXCELLENT PICTURES!!! I have seen Jackie, Tito and Marlon still being the pros they are and giving various interviews the last few months, but I figured Jermaine would join them when they got to the actual show. (I know he's promoting his own record, etc). Well, too bad for Jermaine and Randy (who should have been doing this all along as well)-looks like from the pictures they did an excellent show-the band looks great behind them-and they're still "shoveling the funk."
I'm proud of them. I really am.

This concert was very interesting for a number of reasons. I had already seen the brothers perform live twice before during their recent Unity Tour a few years ago, but this time was completely different. Why? Because for some reason there was NO JERMAINE at all! I know that some of you out there have mixed feelings about Jermaine in particular, but he had been performing with his brothers again for the last few years and now he's nowhere to be found. At least Randy had an excuse for not performing for the last few years, staying behind with Katherine to sort out legal mumbo-jumbo, but what was the reason Jermaine was absent? He was even shown during the recently-filmed interludes and thanked at the end of the concert along with Michael and Randy. :blink:

I saw a pic posted this morning of Jermaine on the set of Jafaar's video shoot which would explain his absence. He will be joining the brothers for their show in London this coming Friday and a few others.

Back