Myspace's dead?

His confessions

Proud Member
Hmm, I was wondering about a few things while surfing this part of the forum... Myspace.com? Is it still even existing and does anyone still use it or is facebook the new myspace? I am not sure, I know I had one for a few years (11 years for being exactly) but I don't remember my username or if I deleted it somehow... but if someone still is using myspace then it would be if you wanted to share it!

Moonwalking away.....:ph34r:

I havent been on myspace in ages cuz i totally forgot what my password for it was lol

so not sure if myspace still around

It is still around...a few days ago I got an email from them telling me they had moved all my photos to the "new myspace" :rofl: I remember my pass & username but I just don't go there anymore... nobody I know does, so yeah...

I had one but it never worked :smilerolleyes: So, I never used it anyway and Yes, that's when I discovered FB then :cheeky:

I figured that actually.... is it sad?

That Myspace didn't work :smilerolleyes:
Nah, I'm glad I found FB. Met some awesome peeps there, I wouldn't have met in the first place and it's a good spot to stay in touch too especially when you live far from each other :blush:

It is still around...a few days ago I got an email from them telling me they had moved all my photos to the "new myspace" :rofl: I remember my pass & username but I just don't go there anymore... nobody I know does, so yeah...

So theres a "new myspace" ...what happened to the old one? did ppl not go on it anymore so they made a 'new one' lol

In Canada it was never as popular as Facebook, we used to call it "The American Facebook" because it seemed more popular to Americans. But it never really got off the ground here, and now if it is referred to at all, it is to reference an ancient relic. Like ICQ.

Lark

ah indeed, those were the days when you could chat with a friend on ICQ :blink:

Really? You guys couldn't just go to myspace.com to see if it's there are not?

Nobody uses myspace anymore. They tried to rebrand it and stuff, but I don't think it's really going anywhere.
Too little, too late.

I dont use facebook really, but it really is a lot better than myspace.

The worst part of MS was leaving it open for people to make custom profiles.
This meant that people could fill it with memory hogging gif backgrounds and auto-loading videos and songs.
Such a hot mess. Some friends of mine I couldn't even load their page because it would crash with all the nonsense flashing on the page.

And the whole comments system was a mess. Even more so for bands/celebrities. It was just people spamming it with their own ads.

I miss the oooooooooooooooold myspace where you could have your own "website" like playing music and how it easy it was to post pictures, now it's so random and it's hard to see what's new and not...

Back