Nancy Grace

Is anyone watching this big nose bitch?

tonight is showing the pepsi ad and people talking... one dude called MJ a junkie... i turned it. There is also a report that photos are being released of Michaels home and bedroom. PLEASE have a heart and do not post these.

I turned it off too. I am with you. I do not wish to see those pics.

huh, last time I caught a glimpse of her show, she was going off on all the doctors. Saying they should be held accountable for their action or lack there of. She also admonished the LAPD and law enforcement in general for their lack of action.

**shrug**

guess i was dreaming all that ??

huh, last time I caught a glimpse of her show, she was going off on all the doctors. Saying they should be held accountable for their action or lack there of. She also admonished the LAPD and law enforcement in general for their lack of action.

**shrug**

guess i was dreaming all that ??

She doesn't know what she says from one day to the next, She is the one who needs psychiatric ! Don't like her at all.

i did, too, chi so maybe we should lay off the grass...at least me cuz her head looks evenbigger....maybe it'smy tv

she's always going off. she hates mj but i think she hates teh fact that now he's gone and she can't talk shit. she's forced to realize that she was wrong about a lot of things and she's not the type of person who can deal w/ the idea of apologizing

ok i watched her lastnight the whole show and believe it or not she was pretty positive. Nothing negative was said about MJ and she went off on his dad. when he explained the beatings he entered Slavery into the mix and she was like whf? lol I actually agreed with her on a few points lol.
There was a woman lastnight that called in and asked what happened to the securaty camera's footage because that part of the day and night has dissapered.

Back