Nate Giorgio Art

Spyce

Guests
I cannot believe there is not already a thread for this.

mj-king-of-pop-nate-giorgio-2014-small1.jpg

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by Nate Giorgio Fine Art.

ng2.jpg

ng3.jpg

ng4.jpg

ng5.jpg

ng6.jpg

ng7.jpg

ng8.jpg

ng9.jpg

I will actually download all his MJ paintings and post them in here another day- but just not tonight. I am too tired. But here's a few to get you all started :)

Last edited:
Believe it! Tho I do recall a thread about the artist.
And thanks for starting the thread. :)

I have seen Nate's work online and I'm so captivated
by his ability to
capture MJ's likeness and essence so well.
I can admire anyone
who can do that.
Very talented.

24vvfpu.jpg

Believe it! Tho I do recall a thread about the artist.
And thanks for starting the thread. :)

I have seen Nate's work online and I'm so captivated
by his ability to
capture MJ's likeness and essence so well.
I can admire anyone
who can do that.
Very talented.

Well, here's a new one then- to showcase all his MJ arts :D
I love his other non-MJ pieces also, he truly is an incredible artist, period. It is very easy to understand why Michael liked him so much and employed him to make so many pieces.

I cannot believe there is not already a thread for this.

mj-king-of-pop-nate-giorgio-2014-small1.jpg

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

ng2.jpg

ng3.jpg

ng4.jpg

ng5.jpg

ng6.jpg

ng7.jpg

ng8.jpg

ng9.jpg

I will actually download all his MJ paintings and post them in here another day- but just not tonight. I am too tired. But here's a few to get you all started :)

Amazing works of art. Thank you for sharing :hug:

He captures Michael the best, I think. I used to have his app on my iPhone. I may have to get it again. :yes:

*Sits in thread*
:)

He captures Michael the best, I think.
I used to have his app on my iPhone. I may have to get it again. :yes:

omg, this is amazing! now i wanna buy one of his paintings :O

oh my god, so beautiful !:bugeyed

My sentiments as well. :)

Spyce.... I love love love this one sooo much.
I was gonna include it in my other post but saw that you already had! :happy:

ng5.jpg

:scratch: I wonder if Mr. Giorgio would mind if I used it? :cheeky:

Yes, he does a great job. I love this one a lot too,'cept for the teeth.
Sorry, that needs fix'n. Other than that, it's next to perfect.:) Love the colors!

ng27.jpg

Yes, he does a great job. I love this one a lot too,'cept for the teeth.
Sorry, that needs fix'n. Other than that, it's next to perfect.:) Love the colors!

ng27.jpg

Well, the man wasn't toothless, ya know! :lol:

As for using his work... it would all have to depend what you want to use it for. If it's just to make like a signature graphic or something, or for something that won't be making any profit off of, personally, I see no problems. But if it's for a venture that will be generating money, you would need his permission. Granted, you could always email him and ask him anyway, just to see what his policy is. It doesn't hurt anything and I am sure he would appreciate being asked since most assholes (like me! :D) wouldn't ask.... lol.

Are these pics from his facebook page? I was on his site but didn't see the variety that was posted here.

SarahJ, I just googled his name and found those ones. :)

Well, the man wasn't toothless, ya know! :lol:

As for using his work...

:lol: Yeah I know, Michael's choppers are beautiful. His smile is awesome!
but the whole mouth area on the painting looks "gummy" or "waxy" or someting. Lol!
A certain angle in the pic and he does look toothless.

No,I wouldn't profit from using the pic....just for my sig maybe.

Omg Nate! :bugeyed Look y'all! This painting is just..... :wub:! Beautiful!
The way Michael looks in there, is what I see when I look at him. With nothing but love.
Only an artist who loves his/her subject will be able to convey everything I feel for MJ.... in art form. I see that when I look at it.
Nate did that. I thought I could only appreciate live photos but that has changed. Thank you Nate Giorgio.
284655_4427000354303_1946533556_n.jpg

Back