Ne-yo Arrested

even with a shaved head hes ugly. genetics messed him up all the way around.

To 'I, me 'n myself;

What a nasty and mean-spirited thing to say. All the more so because it isn't true. People like you are the reason why so many are afraid tpo go out there front door because they are afraid of comments like yours. Think before you speak. Ne-yo is somebody's kid.:(

Last edited:
^ what's with the hate?

and equally, what's with the oversensitivity in here? do you know just how many bald people there are in the world? it's not a damn disease, and genetically assuming, i sure as hell seem to be heading that way.

sorry but no need to sugar coat it. ne-yo is very unattractive in my opinion and i'm not gonna say he is to please anyone....if hes attractive to you then thats your opinion. we all have different taste. and hes not appetizing to me at all....

To 'I, me 'n myself;

What a nasty and mean-spirited thing to say. All the more so because it isn't true. People like you are the reason why so many are afraid tpo go out there front door because they are afraid of comments like yours. Think before you speak. Ne-yo is somebody's kid.:(

sorry but no need to sugar coat it. ne-yo is very unattractive in my opinion and i'm not gonna say he is to please anyone....

just like when people tell folks that some babies are cute when they are in fact ugly. and as for ne-yo being someones kid. i seen his mom and sister and all 3 of them look alike and have them same heads...

Last edited:
sorry but no need to sugar coat it. ne-yo is very unattractive in my opinion and i'm not gonna say he is to please anyone....if hes attractive to you then thats your opinion. we all have different taste. and hes not appetizing to me at all...

! you don't need to say he's attractive, neither do you need to blast the dude's looks like that. damn, and you're an R. Kelly fan LOL

anyway.. no i don't find him attractive. thanks lol

Back